Chapter Thirty Eight - I Can't Leave You

One Playboy & One Beautiful Princess

*Gui Gui’s POV*

            It can’t be Aaron. I saw my hand shaking as I was uncovering the face of the person. I-it was him.

            “No…no it can’t be,” I whispered to myself. I felt my tears rolling down my cheeks. I went closer to Aaron. H-he really was gone…

            “Get up already Aaron Yan Ya Lun! It’s not funny!” I screamed at him. I knew it was no use because he didn’t even move. I laid my head on his chest and started bursting into tears.

“Why are you so selfish?! Why are you always the one whose hurting me!” I shouted with tears. “I already decided to leave and let you have a happy life with Reen but why did you still have to come and find me! You know how much pain you caused me to have?” I asked while hitting him. “It really hurts when I saw you with Reen. I thought I let you go, but I never did. I thought getting away from this place would let me forget about you. But now I know that where ever I am I won’t be able to forget you. It’s all my fault now that you’re gone,” I cried. Why does it have to be him who’s dead?

All of a sudden I heard a familiar voice that causes me to look up. “If you keep hitting me like that I think I would really be dead,” Aaron said. I got off of him and he sat up. H-he’s alive.

I was so happy but then mad. “STUPID AARON YAN YA LUN! YOU THINK IT’S SO FUNNY PLAYING A JOKE LIKE THAT?!” I screamed at him. I got up and went towards the door. But Aaron caught my hand. “Let go of me!” I screamed at him. He doesn’t.

“No, if I let go I’ll lose you again,” he said. “And I can’t lose you,” he added.

I turned to look at him. “You already have Reen. You can’t be so selfish. Just forget about me and what happened between us!” I said. I felt tears coming out again. I can’t let him see me like this.

He turns me around to face him. “I can’t forget you. You can’t either. I heard every word you said. And just like what you said, no matter where I am I won’t be able to forget about you. That’s because I love you,” he said. He hugged me tightly. This was wrong.

I pushed him away. “I told you before that you can’t love two girls at the same time. You love Reen,” I said. I never wanted to admit that. It just made me feel horrible. I ran towards the door. He quickly hugs me from behind.

“No. I don’t love Reen like that way. I love you. I’m so stupid. Everyone knew my feelings for you before I knew them myself. I’m sorry for hurting you,” he said. I turned around and my tears were just falling for him again.

“Aaron,” I whispered his name. I wanted to break free from his grip but he just tightens his hands more making it impossible.

“I won’t let go of you again. I never will. I can’t lose you. It hurts when thinking of you leaving,” he said.

I smiled. “Who was the one who left me first? Who was the one who let go of me first? I was the one who lost you. How many times have you-” I said without finishing what I had to say.

He smacked his lips on mines. I wanted to push away but he pins me on the wall. He holds my wrist with his hands and deepens the kiss. I missed you so much Aaron. Are you telling me the truth now or is it just lies?

“I’m sorry for being so selfish before,” he said breaking away the kiss. “But can you let me be selfish for one last time? Let me be with you forever and ever,” he said to me.

I know that he meant it. I nodded. “Only if you promise never to hurt me and never to leave me and always love me,” I said to him.

He smiles and hugs me tightly. “I promise,” he says. He breaks away and asks, “So you’re not going to England?”

I hit his head. “Stupid, I already miss my flight! Because of you I missed the chance to go to England!” I said to him.

He wipes away my tears on the cheeks and smiles. “Thank god I did,” he said.

Although I was really happy that we’re back together…I was still mad at him. “You scared the hell out of me, I really thought that I lost you,” I said hugging him.

I heard him laugh. “Thanks to Show for an awesome plan,” he said. So it was my brother’s idea. The door opened and everyone bursts in with a happy smile.

“Looks like my plan work,” Show said winking. I let go of Aaron and asked for some explanation.

            “It was Show’s idea. He said that if you really love Aaron then when you heard that he’s dead you would be really upset,” Selina said to me. So it was his plan all along.

            “What about you guys?!” I asked pointing at all of them. They were all part of the show. I feel so stupid now.

            “My awesome plan wouldn’t have worked if it weren’t for the others,” Show said. He had a big triumph smile.

            “It was not funny,” I said still upset. Aaron hugged me from behind and kissed my cheek.

            “Do that when you guys are alone!” Calvin said disgusted.

            Show went over and grabbed me from Aaron. “Hey! That’s my sister here,” he said.

            “Well she’s my girlfriend,” Aaron said smiling at me. I looked away because I knew that I would blush seeing him smile at me like that. Show and Aaron started to argue about such a small thing. The others didn’t really care. The others went back to their homes and Show said that he was going to Hu Die’s place. I went back to Show’s place with Aaron. He insisted to go back with me. I don’t think I would be able to leave his sight anymore.

*END of Gui Gui’s POV*

 

*****************

updated! comment please!

YES THEY'RE BACK TOGETHER =D