Chapter Twenty Six - Moving In

One Playboy & One Beautiful Princess

*Gui Gui’s POV*

            After the party I would see more people pointing at me. Even the girls who didn’t like me at first tried to talk to me. That’s why I hate telling others that I’m the daughter of Wu Enterprise, I would always get everyone’s attention which I hate. Everybody was shocked when I got back to school with Aaron holding my hand.

 

~Flashback~

            I was going to go take the bus to school from the hotel since I didn’t move back to father’s house yet. Once I got out of the hotel I saw a familiar silver car. I walk over to the person who was leaning at the car and smile.

            “What are you doing here?” I asked. He turned around and saw me. Before answering my question he gives me a warm hug.

            “I’m here to drive my girlfriend to school,” he said pulling away. He pulls me to the driver seat.

            “Aaron…do we have to go to school together like this?” I asked while we were almost at the school entrance.

            He looks at me knowing that I hate attention. “Yes we have to, I need to tell everyone that you Wu Ying Jie Gui Gui is mines,” he said giving me a kiss on the forehead.

            I sighed as we walked in. Students were pointing and whispering to others. “Look that’s the daughter of Wu Enterprise why is she with Aaron?” I heard some say. Aaron acted as if he didn’t hear anything.

~END of Flashback~

 

            It has been a month since we’ve been together. He would pick me up everyday to go to school and drive me back. It just felt so right to have him by my side. I continued daydreaming not listening to Ms. Cherry.

*END of Gui Gui’s POV*

 

*Ya Tou’s POV*

            Finally school’s over! I opened my phone and saw a new message. I clicked to see who it was from. Uncle Wu? I read the message and my eyes widen. I closed my phone and saw that everyone was gathering around Gui Gui’s desk.

            “Let’s go,” Aaron said pulling Gui Gui up. They were probably going to go on a date. I also heard Jiro was asking Selina out and before they could go anywhere I shouted. They turned to me and looked at me as if I was crazy.

            “What?” Calvin asked in shocked.

            “Sorry, but I need to borrow them two today,” I said pointing at Gui Gui and Selina.

            Aaron and Jiro protested and threw a bunch of questions at me. I scream again making them shut up. “I received a message from Uncle Wu saying that Selina and Gui Gui and I will move to a new house and live together, I just wanted to bring them to our new house, you guys can come too,” I said. I showed Gui Gui and Selina the message and Gui Gui immediately called her father but he didn’t pick up. So she called Show.

*END of Ya Tou’s POV*

 

*Gui Gui’s POV*

            “Show?” I asked talking to the phone.

            “Did Ya Tou get the message?” He asked without saying hello first. I told him that we knew about it. But when I asked why he just said, “Just get over here.” Then he hanged up.

            “Let’s just go and find out what the hell’s happening,” I said. The guys drove us to the location my father told Ya Tou. Why did he tell Ya Tou? I knocked on the door and Show opened it.

            “Hey!” Show said smiling. We walked in and that house was big, of course not as big as my father’s mansion.

            “There are enough rooms for you girls upstairs, kitchens over there, bathrooms in your rooms and over there,” Show said pointing.

            I stopped him. “Hey, wait, what is the meaning of this?” I asked. He looked at me.

            “Father wanted you to live with your two best friends, he already asked Selina’s parents and they said yes,” Show started.

            “Why?” I asked impatiently.

            He sighed. “He doesn’t want you to live by yourself in a hotel room and he trusts Selina and Ya Tou,” he said.

            He hands us the keys and he left. Before he stepped out of the house I asked him where father was. “Business trip,” he answered. He seemed like he was in a rush so I let him go.

            We quickly went up to our rooms to see how it looked like. Everything was in place; our belongings were all neatly put. After taking a tour around our new house, Jiro pulled Selina out to a date.

            “I think we should be leaving too,” Calvin said. “Don’t want to disturb the lovebirds here,” he added with a smile.

            With that said Ya Tou, Chun and Calvin went out saying they were going to go find something to eat. Leaving Aaron and I alone in the house, I close the door after they left and a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

            “Finally we’re alone,” he said.

            I frown. “What’s wrong? You don’t like being with everyone?” I asked.

            He turns me around and smiles. “I like being alone with you more,” he said and leaned in to kiss me. He pulls away after a few minutes and brings me to his car.

            “Where we going?” I asked.

            “You’ll see,” he said with a smile. He was driving us to a place where I find quiet familiar. It was the same place where he brought me to see the sunset. We made it just in time to see the sun go to sleep.

            “I wish time would just stop right now,” I whisper. I didn’t know if he heard me but not long after I feel asleep.

*END of Gui Gui’s POV*

 

*Aaron’s POV*

            She looks like an angel when she sleeps I said looking at her. I picked her up back to the passenger seat. I lean closer to her and kissed her on the forehead. It was getting late so I decided to take her back home. I rang the doorbell and Ya Tou opened the door.

            “You guys are finally home, what happened to Gui Gui?” She asks. I told her that she fell asleep.

            “I’ll take it from here now,” she said. Ya Tou didn’t seem like her I wonder what happened. I didn’t listen to her and brought Gui Gui back to her room and then left.

*END of Aaron’s POV*

 

*Ya Tou’s POV*

            I sat next to Gui Gui thinking about what happened today when I went out with Calvin and Chun.

 

~Flashback~

            We went to a new coffee shop to try their stuff. Suddenly a young girl appears and it seems like Chun and Calvin knew her.

            “Reen?” The guys say her name at the same time. They seemed alert to see her.

            She gives them a sly smile and says, “Hey Calvin, Chun long time no see.”

            They were talking but after awhile that Reen girl had to go. I wonder who she was.

            “Does Aaron know you’re back?” Calvin asked before she left.

            She shakes her head. “It’s better if he didn’t know. If he knew he wouldn’t let me go,” she said.

~END of Flashback~

 

            What did she mean by that? I asked Calvin and Chun but they won’t tell me. Was she Aaron’s ex-girlfriend? Why did she say that Aaron won’t let her go? Does he still like her? But Aaron has Gui Gui right? Ugh so many questions and no answers.

 

*END of Ya Tou’s POV*

 

*****************

Updated~ sorry for the boring chapter I had a hard time writing this chapter =.=. Comment please!

p.s. I really like Ya Tou's character in this story LOL and please read my other fanfic 《Boys and Girls》!