Chapter Seventeen - A Night with You (part 1)

One Playboy & One Beautiful Princess

*Still Gui Gui’s POV*

I go over to look at who it was. I was about to use my bag and hit that guy but something told me that I knew him. I got a closer look and it was Aaron.

            “A-Aaron?” I asked in shocked. He didn’t answer. I move him a little and call his name again, still no response. I felt his forehead and it was burning. I open the door and pull him inside my room. I set him on the bed and took off his jacket and went to the bathroom to get a towel for his forehead. I went to find medicine for him and a cup of water when I came back I think he woke up.

            “Ugh, where am I?” He asks himself.

            I sigh to him. “You’re at my hotel room. I came back and saw you lying outside with a high fever too, why are you always giving me problems?” I asked him. I put down the pills and the cup of water.

            “Oh yeah, I was trying to find you,” he said. I asked him what he needed from me and he said, “I miss you.” He smiled. This guy was sick and he still acts like this.

            “Shut up already and eat the medicine before you faint again,” I told him handing him the pills.

            He looks at the pills and puts them back at the table near my bed. He said, “I’m not eating those.”

            “Okay fine, I’ll go buy different ones then,” I said and got up. He pulls me back down.

            “It doesn’t matter what you buy, I still won’t take them,” he said. He was serious.

            Now this was bugging me. “You have to eat them,” I told him. Although he was annoying I can’t watch someone who’s sick and not eat medicine.

            “No unless…” he started. I asked him, “Unless what?”

            He pulls me over and hugs me. “Unless you feed them to me, mouth to mouth,” he whispers to me. I move back not believing what he said.

            “You wish,” I said to him. I go to my desk and finished my homework. If he wants to die then I should just let him. I tired to focus on my work for the past half an hour but my eyes kept going towards the bed. He looked awful and I still saw the cup of water and pills lying on the table. It didn’t move is he really not going to take them? I heard him cough a little and I couldn’t help it anymore. He could get a cold next.

            I go over and sit with him and he smiles. “No use of telling me taking them,” he told me.

            I didn’t plan on telling him I take the pills and put them in my mouth. I lean forward and held on to his head. I kissed him and pushed the pills into his mouth. I break away and took a gulp of water and did the same thing.

*END of Gui Gui’s POV*

 

*Aaron’s POV*

            She comes over and sits with me and I told her that she don’t have to keep persuading me. She didn’t instead she took the pills and kissed me. I felt her tongue pushing the pills into my mouth and she breaks away and drank a gulp of water and did the same. I swallowed the pills and she breaks away. My eyes widen in shock but a smile quickly appeared. I saw her cheeks get red and turned away. She was about to go but I pull her down making her lay on my lap.

            “W-what are you doing?” She asks. I felt her cheeks and it was burning. She was defiantly blushing. I smile and she looks away.

            “What does it look like I’m doing?” I ask her.

            “Y-you’re still sick, get some rest,” she told me still looking away. I turn her to face me and shook my head.

            “I feel better already,” I told her.

            She was surprised. “Wow those pills are strong, I should switch to that myself,” she said. That wasn’t really my point.

            “It wasn’t because of the pills,” I told her. I lean down and whisper to her, “It was the kisses.” I got up and smiled at her.

            She looked away pretending not to hear. Her reactions are so cute. I lean down and whisper to her again. “That was the second time you kissed me first,” I told her.

            She looks at me and asks, “Second?” I reminded her about the night at the party and she said, “T-that was an accident!”

            “Oh really?” I asked. “But this time wasn’t,” I pointed out.

            “That’s cause you wouldn’t take them,” she clarified. I told her that she just wanted me. It’s just so fun teasing her.

            “Whatever, I don’t care what you say,” she said. She wanted to get up but I held on to her. “Let me up,” she said.

            I refused. I told her that I wanted something. “What do you want now?” She asked.

            “Do you hate me?” I asked her seriously. She sighs and says no.

            I ask her again. “If you don't hate me do you like me?”

            “I don’t hate you and I guess you are a good friend, so I like you as a friend,” she said impatiently.

            “So you like me?” I asked her making sure.

            “As a friend,” she stated clearly.

            I asked her, “Yes or no?”

            She sighs. “Fine yes I like you, are you happy now?” She asks.

            “Do you like me enough for you to kiss me?” I asked teasing her. She really wanted to get up now.

            “No, now I need to do my work let me up,” she said impatiently.

            “Yes or no, can I kiss you?” I asked quickly. I don’t know if she even heard my question but she answered, “Fine, fine, fine, yes, yes, yes.”

            It was too late when she realized what she said because I was already kissing her. I open my eyes and saw her eyes widen. I smile while kissing her she tried to get up but I readjusted our position making me on top of her. I lock her hands next to her head and deepened the kiss.

*END of Aaron’s POV*

 

**********************************

OMG!!!! What's going to happen next? o.O What will Gui Gui do? Comment please!