Chapter Forty Four - Graduation

One Playboy & One Beautiful Princess

*Aaron’s POV*

            It was the sound of the door that woke me up. At first I thought I was dreaming but when I heard my friends talking I opened my eyes and saw everyone standing around my bed.

            “Looks like you guys are back to normal,” Chun said looking at me and Gui Gui who’s in my arms. I smiled at her angel face, she was still sleeping.

            “We’ll leave you two alone,” Ella said as the girls pushed the guys out my room. The guys didn’t seem to think that there was any problem.

            I got up to go to the bathroom after they all left.

*END of Aaron’s POV*

 

*Gui Gui’s POV*

            I heard a door shut and woke me up. This wasn’t my room…right I was sleeping at Aaron’s room yesterday night. I sat up but didn’t see Aaron anywhere. I got off the bed and Aaron came out from the bathroom.

            “You’re awake,” he said with a smile.

            “When did you wake up?” I asked him sleepily. He seemed to be all ready for a new day.

            “Not long before you. The others woke me up,” he said. They came in? That means I can go back to my room.

            “I’ll go back to my room now,” I said. I still need to brush my teeth and wash my face. Aaron hugged me tightly before letting me go out the door. I quickly washed my face and brushed my teeth. The others were already downstairs eating breakfast.

            When I got down everyone was waiting for Chun and Ella to finish cooking dinner since they wanted too. I just stared at the others while we ate since I wanted to know some answers. “So whose plan was it to lock me up in Aaron’s room?” I asked them.

            They all pretended to not hear me and continued talking. I looked at my best friends. They wouldn’t be the ones making this kind of plan would they? “So who is it?” I asked again.

            They all looked at one direction, Selina. She let out a nervous laugh and told me the whole idea she had.

            “I have to thank you too,” Aaron said putting his arm around my shoulder. He was right though. The next few days were our last time here and then we would have to go back to school. We can’t just keep missing school everyday, so we decided to go back next week.

 

~Back to School~ fast forward to graduation day

 

            After the beach house everyone went back to school. Show and Hu Die got married after Show came back to Taiwan from his last business trip. Dad kept rushing them to get married and so they finally did. Wang Zi and Ya Tou weren’t thinking that far yet. Whenever we got near Chun and Ella there was always this love feeling that filled the air. Jiro and Selina were having small arguments and of course Jiro would be the one who cheered up Selina. I thought they might not go that well together since they argued so much but one day I saw Selina wearing a ring on her hand. It looked so much like Jiro’s. She told us that he got it when they saw David and his girlfriend at the mall. That was a long time ago. Jiro was really serious about Selina. As for Calvin…I don’t know what to say about him. He still doesn’t have a girlfriend that can last longer than a month. But the time would come.

            Aaron…well we were still the same. Nothing changed besides the fact that we love each other more as the days go by. That’s what I thought…

            “Gui Gui come on let’s go take pictures!” Selina exclaimed. She pulled me to where the others were.

             After they finished taking pictures I went to a quieter place near the school. I can’t believe that time passed by so fast. It has been almost a year since I met Aaron. At first I hated him too. But now I love him more than anything.

            “What are you thinking about?” A voice asks me. The person leaned behind my back and sat down with me.

            I smiled and answered, “I’m thinking about this guy that’s in my life.”

            “Tell me about him,” the guy says.

            “I hate him a lot. He’s a playboy and a selfish one too. A very bad influence to others,” I said sweetly.

            “Then why are you thinking about him?” He asks.

            “That’s cause I love him. What are you thinking about?” I asked him.

           “How my life changed because of a girl,” I heard him say. I asked him how his life changed. “She was the first girl that rejected me. At that time I know that I want her,” he said.

            “So you love her?” I asked even knowing the answer I wanted to hear him say it.

            He turns around and faces me. “You know the answer already,” he smiled.

            “I want to hear you say it,” I said.

            “I love you,” he whispered in my ear and kissed me. I love you too Aaron.

*END of Gui Gui’s POV*

 

******************

running out of ideas xD so I just skipped to their Graduation