Chapter Fourteen - Is This Jealousy?

One Playboy & One Beautiful Princess

*Still Gui Gui’s POV*

            I turn around and saw him. Oh my god he was really here! I was too shocked to do anything.

            “No way,” Ya Tou said.

            “He’s here?” Selina asked also shocked. The guys ask who it was and Danson tells them about Show.

            “Hello, my little ghost,” Show said smiling. He came over and hugged me tightly. He really is here; finally I get to see my best brother.

*END of Gui Gui’s POV*

 

*Aaron’s POV*

            I saw a guy older than us by a few years come over towards us. It seems that the girls all know who he is. Danson says that he is the son of Wu Enterprise. Gui Gui looked shocked but very happy. That guy, Show came over and hugged her. HE HUGGED HER! Who the hell is he to have the right to hug HER!

            “Long time no see!” Show said.

            “I miss you so much!” I heard Gui Gui say. Ugh does she have to sound so sweet when talking to him?

            “Hello, I am Show Wu,” He introduces himself to us.

            “This is Aaron, Jiro, Chun and I am Calvin,” Calvin says. He knew who we were.

            “Long time no see, Chun,” Show said to Chun. They did some sort of handshake and gave each other a brother hug.

            “Why are you here?” Gui Gui asked.

            He laughs and says, “To visit you, why else am I here?”

            I couldn’t stand it anymore and left their conversation. I ignore what my brothers’ say and go to Danson’s yard. I needed fresh air.

*END of Aaron’s POV*

 

*Genie’s POV*

            I noticed Aaron being a little not himself. And I think that they guys noticed it too. 

            “What’s with him?” I finally ask the guys. The girls and Show were having a reunion and we didn’t want to disturb them.

            “It’s my first time seeing him like this,” Danson said.

            Calvin pointed at Show. “Don’t tell me he’s jealous?” I asked.

            They nod. “Well that’s what we think, he was fine before Show came,” Chun said.

            It was true. But from what I know Fahrenheit are players, Aaron likes Gui Gui? I thought he was just playing around. I better make sure and not my little cousin get hurt. I went to the yard and saw Aaron by a tree. I go over to him and stand next to him.

            “What are you doing here?” He asks coldly.

            I shrug. “I’m here to make sure my friend doesn’t get hurt,” I say. He didn’t understand.

            “Do you like Gui Gui?” I asked.

            He didn’t answer. I tell him, “From what I know Fahrenheit are Sheng Ying Academy’s most good looking ones, right? I also know that you guys change your girlfriends daily.”

            He turns around. “I’m telling you this now, Gui Gui is not like your old girlfriends, so you better not play with her,” I tell him.

            “I know that she’s different!” He shouts.

            “So you really are jealous,” I said to him happily. Looks like I worried for nothing. “You better treat her nicely,” I said to him leaving before he could say another word.

*END of Genie’s POV*

 

*Gui Gui’s POV*

            I saw Aaron walk out and he looked pretty mad. I wonder why. Then I saw Genie walk out too. I followed her and saw that she went to find Aaron. I heard their whole conversation. Could it be that he was really jealous?

            “Hey,” I said to him. He turned around and saw that I was behind him.

            “When were you here?” He asked.

            I shouldn’t tell him. “Just got here,” I lied.

            “Why are you here? Don’t you have to be with Show?” He asked. I could tell that he used extra force to say his name.

            “I am your partner for tonight, I can’t just leave my partner standing outside,” I said to him.

            He smiled. He took my hand and we went back inside to where the party was.

 

~After the Party~

 

            Aaron sent me back to my hotel room after the party. I said bye to Show and told him to find me once he had the chance, I still didn’t ask him about Hu Die. I stayed in the car for a while when we got there.

            “I’ll wash the dress and give it back to you later,” I said to Aaron.

            He said, “No keep it, it was for you and I didn’t plan on getting it back besides what am I going to do with a girl’s dress?”

            “That’s true,” I said giggling. “Well, bye,” I added. I got out of the car and waved bye to him and walked back. All of a sudden he ran over to hug me.

            “A-Aaron?” I asked in shock.

            He doesn’t say anything yet. I turn to my right and saw his eyes closed. When I saw that he opened his eyes I quickly turn back.

            “Let me just hug you for a little longer,” he whispers. I stood still in the chilly night with Aaron hugging me from behind. I really want to wish that this moment would stay forever. Time was passing by and we stood there for a long time finally I turn again to my right but he was too close to me this time. Once I turned my lips were on his. My eyes widen he too was surprised. He opened his eyes to look at me and I could feel that he was smiling even though we were kissing. He broke away and had a triumph smile.

            “I didn’t know that you liked me that much,” he said happily.

            I turn around so I could not face him. I could feel myself blushing, my face was probably really red thank god that I wore make up so it wouldn’t be that noticeable. “W-who said that I liked you!” I blurted out.

            He turns me to face him and frowns. “That’s too bad, I was hoping for a different answer but it doesn’t matter, what matters is what I am going to tell you right now,” he said.

            What does he mean? I wait for him to start speaking but I could tell that something was stopping him.

*END of Gui Gui’s POV*

 

*Aaron’s POV*

            Do I really love her? No I don’t know. I can’t hurt someone else again. What’s between me and Reen was not over yet I can’t let Gui Gui come into this.

           “Are you going to say what you want to tell me?” Gui Gui asked breaking into my thoughts.

            “Huh? Oh it’s nothing, I just wanted to say that you were the most beautiful one tonight,” I said. It was true.

            “Oh is that it?” She asked.

            I nod. “Yeah,”

            “Well then Good night,” she said. She turned around and I quickly grabbed her and kissed her gently on the lips.

            “Bye,” I smile.

            I saw her awkwardly turn around and continue walking. I walked back to my car and drove away.

*END of Aaron’s POV*

 

*Gui Gui’s POV*

            I took a shower and changed into my pajamas. I lay down on the bed and tried my best to sleep and not think about Aaron but it was no use. What did Aaron really want to say? I know that he was hiding something just now. And oh my god I kissed him and it was all an accident! There were so many surprises today; first I saw Aaron half and we kissed each other like three or four times today! And then I saw Genie again and Show came back! I couldn’t sleep at all just thinking about everything that happened today. Argh WHY IS AARON ALWAYS IN MY HEAD!!!! I should just stop thinking so much and get some sleep; it was such a long day.

 

******************

Sorry for the late update! Comment please~ and Happy Chinese New Year!:D