Chapter Thirty One - Finding You

One Playboy & One Beautiful Princess

*Aaron’s POV*

            I pulled Reen for a kiss. I know that she missed me too. She didn’t pull away when I kissed her. Then a person pops up in my mind. Gui Gui. I pulled away and looked away from Reen.

            “Aaron…you changed,” she said. I turned around confused. “When we were together you would never look away from me right after we kiss,” she said. I stayed silent.

            “There was someone who came after me and changed you right?” She asked. Does she mean Gui Gui?

            “Aaron…please tell me the truth…do you still love me?” She asked. I couldn’t lose her again. But…Gui Gui…

            “I do love you,” I said. She hugged me and stayed silent. Do I really love Reen? I’m so confused right now. What do I have to do? What should I do?

            “It’s getting late, I should go home,” she said and pulled away. I wanted to send her back but she refused. I watched her walk away and after I couldn’t see her anymore I went back home.

            Once I got home the guys were pounced on me. They were all sitting down not eating, not drinking, not talking, and not laughing. What happened?

            “You’re finally back,” Jiro said. Did I miss out on something?

            “Did you see Gui Gui?” Genie asked worriedly.

            “No, what happened? I thought she was with you guys,” I answered. What happened?

            “She said that she’ll go find you and then she came back and just left,” Selina said. S-she left? The girls looked even more worried when I said I didn’t see her.

            “Maybe she went home,” Calvin said trying to comfort them. I ran out the door and drove to her house to find her.

*END of Aaron’s POV*

 

*Ya Tou’s POV*

            “Let’s go,” I said. The guys took their cars and drove us back to our house. Please be okay Gui Gui. Once we get there Aaron got out of the car. He rang the doorbell but no one answered. I took out the keys and opened the door. Aaron and Selina went upstairs to look at the rooms and the guys and Genie and I stayed on the 1st floor to look for her. I walked inside the kitchen with Genie. Gui Gui wasn’t here but there was a note on the counter. I read the note and called Selina. They all came to the kitchen and Selina asked me what happened.

            “S-she left…G-Gui Gui, s-she left,” I stuttered. Aaron grabbed the note and read it. He ran out the door and left us all standing there stunned.

*END of Ya Tou’s POV*

 

*Aaron’s POV*

            Where are you Gui Gui? What happened? I called her phone but it would just get to the voicemail message. I started to drive faster. I didn’t know where I was going. Finally I came to a stop at a park.

            “Where are you Gui Gui?” I whispered to myself.

            Did she see what happened before? I…shouldn’t have been together with you, Gui Gui. I knew that I would hurt you, but I was too selfish. I wanted both you and Reen. I can’t be that selfish…I have to make a decision.

*END of Aaron’s POV*