Chapter Thirty Six - My Feelings

One Playboy & One Beautiful Princess

*Aaron’s POV*

            “Why are you here?” I asked Show. He walks up the stairs and just goes to my room. Does he even know where? I guess not since he walks pass my room. “My room’s here,” I said in front my door.

            He turns around awkwardly and said, “Oh…” He walks in my room and I follow closing the door.

            “What do you want?” I asked him. I sat on the edge of my bed and he pulls the chair across from me.

            “Do you like Reen?” He asks. Why was he asking this?

            “It has nothing to do with you and why are you asking?” I asked. I wanted to say yes but I couldn’t.

            “You didn’t directly answer me that means that you don’t like her,” he said smiling. What was he up to? “If you don’t like Reen, do you love Gui Gui? And I’m talking about now,” he said.

            Why is he asking me again? “I told you already. It doesn’t matter she has someone else,” I said again. She would be happy with Wang Zi.

            “Well if you’re talking about Wang Zi then you’re wrong,” he started. How did he know? “Wang Zi is not with Gui Gui and he has a girlfriend now, it’s Ya Tou. Although they didn’t tell anyone it yet but I’m pretty sure,” he continued.

            Wang Zi doesn’t like Gui Gui but Ya Tou? So they’re not together? I felt a hint of happiness in my heart but I know either way I can’t be with Gui Gui. “It doesn’t matter if I love Gui Gui…she doesn’t love me anymore,” I told Show.

            “How do you know? You’re not Gui Gui, so you can’t be sure. Besides Gui Gui is just keeping everything inside herself, she won’t tell anyone and won’t show anyone. But I have a way to find out,” Show says. He tells me what he planned to do. Why was he helping me though?

            Before he left I asked him, “Why are you helping me? I thought you hated me?”

            He smiles. “I understand that love is confusing. I was confused once myself. I wasn’t sure if I loved Hu Die or just thought of her as a sister. It took me sometime to find out. I did hate you for hurting Gui Gui before. If I came today and you told me that you love Reen, trust me I would kill you,” he said. With that he left the house. Do you still love me Gui Gui?

*END of Aaron’s POV*

 

*Show’s POV*

            I called everyone else and told them about the conversation I had with Aaron. Then Gui Gui was at my door. I closed the phone and told her to come in.

            “What’s up my little Ghost?” I asked her sitting with her on the sofa. Was she crying again?

            “I just wanted to see you,” she said. There was more than that. “I came to put some stuff back to my old room,” she finally said.

            “Why don’t you just leave it in your room now?” I asked her confused.

            She shakes her head. “I can’t…I don’t want to see them every again,” she said. It must have something to do with Aaron.

            “Gui Gui do you still love Aaron?” I asked her.

            “I don’t know…but does it matter? He’s gonna go to America with Reen next week,” she said sadly. I pat her on the shoulders. “I really don’t know…” she whispered.

            I called her name but she didn’t answer. I looked down to see that she was asleep on my shoulder. She must have had a busy day today. I carried her back to her bed and looked at what was on the desk. I opened the drawer but there was nothing important in there. I was going to close it but then something caught my eye. I opened the velvet blue box and saw two rings attached to a necklace. This must be for Aaron and Gui Gui. I put it back and smiled at the sleeping Gui Gui.

            “I feel bad for Aaron now. You don’t even know your feelings towards him but yet he knows his feelings towards you,” I said. I left the room and went back to my room. Hope my plan would work.

*END of Show’s POV*

 

*******************

Update~ please comment!