Chapter Thirty Four - I'm Back

One Playboy & One Beautiful Princess

*Gui Gui’s POV*

            I stayed in Wang Zi’s house and didn’t go out. He stayed with me since he was scared that I would just leave again. Even though I said that I won’t leave all of a sudden again he didn’t believe me.

            “Wang Zi you could go out with your friends,” I told him while watching the TV.

            He shook his head. “You are my friend…and I don’t trust you alone in my house,” he said.

            “I won’t be invading your privacy,” I joked.

            “Like I care about that, if I left the house would you go out and disappear again?” He asked. I told him I wouldn’t.

            “When are you going to find Ya Tou and the others?” He asked. I closed the TV and sat with him on the kitchen table.

            “I don’t know,” I said. How am I going to go back to them? Say ‘hey I’m back and sorry for leaving all of a sudden’.

            “They’re really worried about you,” he said. “Come on, I’ll take you somewhere,” he said pulling me up. We got into his car and he started driving. The roads looked so familiar. When he stopped the car in front of my house I didn’t want to go out.

            “Gui Gui you’ll have to see them sooner or later, you’re not planning to hide from them forever right?” He asks. I didn’t say anything. “What about Show? Have you ever thought about him? He went crazy after you disappeared,” he told me. He got out of the car and went to open the door for me.

            I got out and went in front of the door to my house. I took a deep breath and pushed the doorbell. Wang Zi’s right I can’t hide from them forever. The door opened and it was Ya Tou. She saw me and hugged me tightly.

            “Gui Gui you’re finally back!” She exclaimed with tears. I hugged her back.

            “I…I’m sorry,” I said not knowing what to say. She pulled me inside with Wang Zi behind us. I saw Selina walk down the stairs without a soul. She seemed so tired. She raised her head and saw me. She quickly ran towards me and hugged me.

            “You can never leave me again without my permission!” Selina commanded. I apologized to her. Because of one guy I left my best friends, how stupid am I?

            “Wang Zi how come you’re with Gui Gui?” Ya Tou asked after calming down.

            “That’s because I found her,” Wang Zi said and told them the story.

They started complaining that Wang Zi didn’t tell them earlier. “She wasn’t ready to see you guys, so I had to stay home with her or else she might leave again,” Wang Zi said.

            Wang Zi drove us to Show’s house. Once we got in the maids saw us and told us that Show was in his study room with Genie. Before I got in I heard from outside them talking about me. They were really worried about me. Selina went in and Show asked her if she saw me. I went in and hugged my brother.

            “G-Gui Gui?” Show said in shocked. I felt like crying. He looked like he didn’t sleep well for nights. “You’re finally back,” he said hugging me. Genie joins the hug and was also crying.

            “I’m sorry…I shouldn’t have left, I feel so stupid,” I said. It really was stupid.

            Genie didn’t agree though. “Gui Gui, we don’t blame you, what Aaron did was horrible,” she said. I felt my body stiff when hearing his name. Show noticed and told Genie to don’t mention him.

            “I’m fine…I broke up with him already,” I told them. I told them that I saw him that day and just broke up with him.

            “You sure you’re okay?” Genie asked while we left Show’s house. He needed some rest. I told Genie that I was fine. She went home but I was surprised that it was her driver who drove her back. Genie normally won’t call her driver to drive her to places.

*END of Gui Gui’s POV*

 

*Genie’s POV*

            I went to Danson’s house afterwards since I knew that the guys would all be there. When I got there I went straight to Danson’s room and of course Fahrenheit was there too. I told them that Gui Gui came back. They seemed relaxed especially Aaron. I wasn’t surprised when Gui Gui told me that they broke up since I knew it already. We found Aaron drinking in the streets so we took him back to Danson’s house. He kept saying things about Gui Gui and something about ‘broke up’. After he woke up he told us what happened.

            “How is she?” Calvin asked.

            “She seems fine. Wang Zi found her and watched her carefully for a few days until she was ready to see us again. So I think she’s fine now,” I told them.

            I saw Aaron wasn’t very comfortable when I mentioned Wang Zi. But he had nothing to do with Gui Gui anymore. “Are you really leaving with Reen?” I asked Aaron.

            Aaron told us that he was going to America with Reen. He was a good boyfriend until Reen came back. Maybe it was best if he left and Gui Gui could forget about him.

            “It’s best if I leave. Gui Gui probably wants me to too,” he said. I left Danson’s place and went to Gui Gui’s house. I didn’t wasn’t sure if I should tell Gui Gui that but I felt that she had a right to know.

            “Gui Gui, just forget about Aaron…he’s going to be leaving with Reen soon,” I told her. Ya Tou and Selina told me not to say anything about them two but Gui Gui stopped them.

            “It’s fine…w-we’re already over. He can be with whoever he wants to,” she said. I could tell that she minded a lot.

*END of Genie’s POV*

 

*Gui Gui’s POV*

            The next day Wang Zi called me to go out with him. It wouldn’t hurt to go out. I need some fresh air anyways so I told him yes. We went to the beach and some shops. Then I saw an ice cream shop.

            “I want ice cream!” I said and ran inside. He followed me. We ordered and went to sit down at a table. From far away I saw a table. It was Aaron and Reen. Reen saw me and told Aaron who turned around. Wang Zi noticed and told us that we could leave if I wanted to.

            “I’m fine, let’s go say hi,” I said smiling. I went over to them and said hi to them. Aaron seemed surprised but I ignored him. “You must be Reen,” I said.

            “Yes…you’re Gui Gui right? I heard the guys talk about you before,” she said. She was a pretty girl. It would be hard for guys not to fall for her.

            “Hope that it’s all good things,” I said laughing. “So I heard that you’re going to go to America soon,” I told Aaron. Aaron only nodded. “Tell me when so I could say my last goodbye,” I said.

            He didn’t say anything. “We will,” Reen finally said. It was getting awkward. I don’t think that I can hold my tears any longer. Wang Zi held my hand and I looked up at him.

            “We’ll won’t bother you guys now…see you later. Let’s go Gui,” Wang Zi said pulling me back to out table. I quickly said bye to them and avoided Aaron’s eyes. It felt weird for Wang Zi holding my hand in front of Aaron.

*END of Gui Gui’s POV*

 

*Aaron’s POV*

            I saw Wang Zi held Gui Gui’s hand and all of a sudden I felt my heart burning in pain. But I can’t tell Wang Zi to let go…what right do I have after hurting Gui Gui?

            “Aaron you don’t have to come to America with me,” Reen said after they went back to their table.

            “No…,” I said.

            “Aaron, it’s obvious that you still love Gui Gui,” she said.

            “But Reen I also love-” I said. But she cut me off. “Aaron, you don’t love me like the way you did before. You probably can’t see who you really love but I can tell,” she said.

            “It doesn’t matter she has Wang Zi now,” I said looking at them. They were laughing and talking. And most important was Gui Gui is happy and that’s all it matter.

           “You can still tell her before its too late,” Reen said. I shook my head. It was too late already. I can’t just leave her whenever I want and go back to her whenever I want.

*END of Aaron’s POV*

 

*Gui Gui’s POV*

            “Thanks for saving me there,” I said to Wang Zi.

            “I’m always by your side,” he said. “As a friend,” he added. I couldn’t help but laugh.

            “So would you be kind enough to tell me who you like?” I asked. I really wanted to know. He shook his head.

            “Shaking your head…that means that you really have someone you like?” I asked in shocked. He realized that he jumped into my trap and hit me on the forehead.

            “Do I know her?” I asked. He thinks about telling me or not. And after annoying him he says that I know her. That wouldn’t be hard to guess then.

            “It can’t be me, Genie or Hu Die,” I said.

            “Who knows?” He said. Of course he wouldn’t like Genie or Hu Die they just met and have boyfriends.

            “Selina has Jiro. That means it’s…” I said realizing who it is. Ya Tou. “Y-you like Ya Tou!” I said loudly. He covers my mouth and hits my head again.

            “No need to tell the whole world that,” he said. And I thought that he didn’t like her. So I was right the first place!

            “So when are you going to ask her out?” I asked. He shrugs. “Better hurry before she’s someone else’s,” I said.

            “I have my plans,” he said. I have to tell Selina this. Maybe we can set them up on a date. Hey that’s not a bad idea, I thought to myself.

*END of Gui Gui’s POV*