Chapter Twenty Seven - Genie Finds Out

One Playboy & One Beautiful Princess

*Gui Gui’s POV*

            Finally winter break! What should I do for a month of no school? Let’s see…Christmas is almost coming. I should go Christmas shopping and buy gifts for everyone! What should I get for Aaron? I really don’t know…I’ll ask Ya Tou and Selina to go to the mall with me. I should call Genie too. After we got home I told Ya Tou and Selina about Christmas shopping.

            “Yes Christmas shopping!” Selina said happily.

            Ya Tou laughed. “Let’s go tomorrow since there’s no school,” she said.

            I called Genie and she seemed really hyper. I told her to meet us at the mall tomorrow morning. I quickly closed the phone since she was asking me a bunch of questions.

 

~At the Mall~

 

            We went to a women’s clothing store…although we were ‘suppose to’ be shopping for Christmas gifts.

            “Look at this! It looks so cool!” Genie said holding up a T-shirt. Ya Tou poked me from behind.

            “How come I feel like Genie is the second Selina when it comes to shopping?” She asks.

            I sigh and nod. Ya Tou and I heard the other two talking about how cute this looks and how cool that looks. They were like related sisters. I stayed with Ya Tou since we couldn’t catch up with the other two. They were already like two aisles away.

            “You have a problem don’t you?” Ya Tou asked. She really could see through people. I nod and told her that I don’t know what to get Aaron for Christmas.

            “I don’t have any ideas,” Ya Tou said. While I was thinking about what to get Aaron Ya Tou suddenly asked me something. “Gui Gui do you really love Aaron a lot?” She asks.

            I blush but nodded. Why was she asking me that? I asked her but she just asked me something else. “Do you think Aaron loves you too?”

            I was confused and didn’t know the answer. She probably saw my expression. “Never mind about that…let’s go find Selina and Genie maybe we could find a present right for Aaron too,” she said pulling me to Selina and Genie. It was weird for Ya Tou to ask something like that. May be she just wanted to make sure about the relationship between Aaron and I.

*END of Gui Gui’s POV*

 

*Ya Tou’s POV*

            I pulled Gui Gui to where Selina and Genie were. I can’t tell her about Reen. I don’t even know what happened between Aaron and Reen, maybe they were just friends. I shouldn’t let Gui Gui worry about that for now.

*END of Ya Tou’s POV*

 

*Gui Gui’s POV*

            I asked Selina and Genie what I should get for Aaron. They had no clue. Maybe I could get him something with his name on it. I could get a couple thing for both of us. I went to the jewelry store while the girls were waiting for me at a restaurant near the mall. I checked out the things for couples. I saw this ring that was attached to a chain. It had a girl and boy version so I got both and asked the saleslady to help me laser our names inside the rings.

            I went to find the girls once I was done. They asked me what I got for Aaron but I kept it a secret. After eating we went shopping again. I called my Show to send someone to help us pick up the stuff for us. I told Genie to stay over for tonight but she insisted to go back home. So I gave in and told the driver to send her home.

*END of Gui Gui’s POV*

 

*Genie’s POV*

            I told the driver to drive me to Danson’s place. I wanted to give a surprise to Danson and the maids told me that he was in his room. When I was about to knock the door I heard some other voices in his room. Was it Fahrenheit? I was going to leave until I heard something about Gui Gui. So I decided to eavesdrop on them. The door was a little open so I peeked inside the crack and saw that it was only Aaron who wasn’t there. Where was he?

            “You serious?” Danson asked. They seem to talk about something important. But what does it have to do with Gui Gui?

            “Chun and I saw her at the coffee shop that day, Ya Tou was also with us,” Calvin said. ‘Saw her’ whose her?

            “So Ya Tou knows about Reen? Does that mean Gui Gui knows too?” Jiro asked. Reen? Who’s Reen?

            Chun nodded. “But I don’t think Gui Gui knows. Ya Tou might have not told her since she wasn’t sure about the relationship between Reen and Aaron,” he said.

            “I think it’s best if Gui Gui doesn’t know about Reen,” Calvin said. Who the hell is Reen?

            “I don’t think Gui Gui is the type of girl who would get jealous easily. I mean Reen and Aaron broke up for so long already,” Chun said.

            So this Reen girl is Aaron’s ex-girlfriend…How come I see more than that? I should just continue listening.

            “Yeah but Aaron is still not over Reen,” Jiro said. Wait so Aaron loves Reen? I thought he was together with Gui Gui. Is he two-timing?

            “I think we all know that…if Aaron sees Reen again I don’t think he’ll let her go that easy, he loves her too much,” Danson said. I saw that the others agreed with Danson. What about Gui Gui?! I was too mad to see Danson so I just left and went home. I better not find you cheating on Gui Gui, Aaron.

*END of Genie’s POV*

 

*************************

Oh no! What would Genie do now that she found out about Reen?