Chapter Twenty Nine - Secrets

One Playboy & One Beautiful Princess

*Aaron’s POV*

            Christmas is almost here. I already got all the presents ready. Why not I have a Christmas party at my house just the few of us? That’s not a bad idea. I called the guys and told them about it. Then I went to Gui Gui’s house. It was Selina who opened the door.

            “Aaron?” She said surprised. She let me in and Ya Tou was watching TV in the living room. “Gui Gui’s upstairs I’ll go call her,” Selina said. She called Gui Gui and she came down to hug me.

            “Can you guys do that privately?” Ya Tou asked. We laughed and sat down next to her. I told them that I want to have a Christmas party for just the few of us.

            “Can we invite my friend to come?” Ya Tou asked. I nodded. She quickly went to the corner and called someone.

            “Genie’s coming too right?” Gui Gui asked.

            “Of course she is,” I smiled. “I have to tell Danson about it, I’ll see you later okay,” I said. I got up and she opened the door for me. Before leaving I gave her a quick kiss and drove away to Danson’s house.

*END of Aaron’s POV*

 

*Gui Gui’s POV*

            After Aaron left I told Selina and Ya Tou that I was going to visit Show and Hu Die. They didn’t want to go so I left the house without them.

*END of Gui Gui’s POV*

 

*Ya Tou’s POV*

            Should I tell Selina about Reen? Gui Gui’s not here so maybe I should ask Selina what she thinks about this.

            “Selina,” I called her from the kitchen. She comes out and asks me what I want but then the doorbell rang. She went to get it and came back with Genie.

            “Genie?” I asked. “Gui Gui’s not here,” I told her as she scanned the house looking for something.

            “She went to Show’s place,” Selina told her giving her a cup of water. Genie sat on the floor with me in the living room. She didn’t seem to look for Gui Gui.

            “I’m not here to find Gui Gui…I’m here to find you guys,” she said. Selina and I wait for her to continue and tell us what happened. She said, “It’s about Aaron.”

            Does she know about Reen too? “Are you talking about…Reen?” I asked. She nodded not surprised that I knew her I wonder why. Selina was confused though.

            “Who’s Reen?” Selina asked. I told her that day when I went to the coffee shop with Calvin and Chun. “So this was what you wanted to tell me before Genie came?” She asked. I nodded.

            “I still didn’t tell Gui Gui because I’m not sure what’s between Reen and Aaron,” I said.

            Genie sighs. She seems to know something. “After the day we went Christmas shopping I went to Danson’s house to surprise him. I went to his room and before I even knocked the door I heard Fahrenheit but Aaron wasn’t there…I overheard something about Gui Gui so I decided to continue listening to them…,” she started.

            “And then?” Selina and I asked impatiently.

            “I find out Reen is Aaron’s ex-girlfriend and Danson and the others said that Aaron wouldn’t let Reen go that easy if he saw her again,” she said in one breath.

            Selina and I were stunned there. This was big news. “Wait…so Aaron still likes Reen?” Selina asked.

            “From what I heard from the others…yes,” Genie said.

            “I need to talk to Aaron about this,” I said and got up. Selina stopped me.

            “Ya Tou, I don’t think Aaron knows that Reen is back, Reen didn’t tell him and the other guys didn’t tell him either,” Genie said.

            “If you ask him then he would know, then what would happen to Gui Gui?” Selina asked. She was right. I calmed down and sat back down. We tried to think of a way to tell Gui Gui but nothing would work.

            “We can’t tell her,” I said finally. “Let’s just keep this away from both of them…I mean they didn’t even see Reen yet,” I said.

            We agreed to keep this a secret from Aaron and Gui Gui. Genie told us to pretend that she never came and left. Selina and I just acted as if we never heard of Reen before.

            “So you asked Wang Zi to come to the Chirstmas party didn’t you?” Selina said in a smile.

            “Uhm…yeah…but we’re just friends,” I said. She didn’t believe me even though it was the truth.

            “Friends? Then why are you blushing?” She asks looking at my cheeks. I felt my cheeks it was hot. I run up to my room and Selina follows.

            “You come back here Ya Tou!” She shouted chasing me. I ignored her and continue running around the house until we got tired. We finally stopped and sat on the couch exhausted.

            “It’s great to be like this…running around, having fun with your best friends,” Selina said.

            “We can still be like that,” I said.

*END of Ya Tou’s POV*

 

*Gui Gui’s POV*

            “So you wanna go?” I asked Show. I told him about the Christmas party but he keeps saying that he has things to do. He can’t fool me.

            “No, I have plans,” he said. Plans, what plans? I asked him but he wouldn’t tell me. I kept walking around in his room until he told me and eventually he gave in.

            “I have a date with the one I love,” he said finally. Oh…almost forgot that he was together with Hu Die now…

            “Did you forget that I had a girlfriend?” Show asked. I let out a nervous laugh and nodded. “Ever since you and Aaron were together you forget a lot of stuff,” he said.

            That was not true. “No…it’s just that you and Hu Die were friends for twenty years and then all of a sudden became together…wasn’t used to it,” I said.

            “I heard Wang Zi came back,” he said. How did he know? My brother knew everyone around me. He’s the way too overprotective brother. Sometimes he reminds me of my own mother.

*END of Gui Gui’s POV*

 

*Aaron’s POV*

            The guys were at Danson’s house and I went there right after leaving Gui Gui’s place.

            “What did you get Selina?” Calvin asked Jiro.

            “Secret,” he answered. Calvin asked me and I said the same answer.

            “What did you get for Genie?” I asked Danson. It was obvious that there was something going on between the two. Danson answered casually, “Won’t tell you.”

            “What kind of food will be there?” Chun asks randomly. Again…food. He looks at us as if he said nothing wrong. “What? It’s very important,” he said.

            “You could do the menu part if you want to,” I said sarcastically. To my surprise he actually said, “Sure, that would be great!”

            The others gave me evil glares. The last time we let Chun do the menu he kept mixing something with something else…We all got a stomachache at the same time. But somehow Chun didn’t. I told the guys that I will also let the maids make something just in case.

*END of Aaron’s POV*

 

***********************

Updated! comment please!