Chapter Seven - Something's Wrong

One Playboy & One Beautiful Princess

*Gui Gui’s POV*

“These are the newest designs,” the saleslady said. I look at the case and saw a chain with a lock in it. It looked great. I wonder if he would like it though. I should ask Ya Tou and Selina. Where are they?

*END of Gui Gui’s POV*

 

*Aaron’s POV*

I saw Gui Gui looking at the boys’ necklaces. Who is she buying it for? Suddenly a voice calls my name, was it her?

            “Yo! Aaron, since when did you became so sneaky?” Calvin asked. He scared the hell out of me, I thought Gui Gui found out I was following her.

            “Who are you starring at?” Ya Tou asked me looking at my direction. But she only saw Gui Gui and a saleslady.

            “N-nothing,” I stuttered.

            She shrugs and didn’t ask anymore. “I’m go over to where Gui Gui is, see you guys in school,” she said and walked to Gui Gui.

            I see Jiro and Selina from a faraway distance and they were like a meter apart, I wonder why.

            “Where were you guys?” Chun asked.

            They didn’t answer. “N-no where,” Jiro said. He was clearly hiding something.

            “I-I got to go now, see you guys in school,” Selina said without looking at us. She quickly ran to where Gui Gui and Ya Tou was.

            “What’s with you guys?” Aaron asked.

            “N-nothing, hey you guys want to get lunch now?” Jiro said without answering my question. Oh wells even though you won’t answer me today we will still find out, I thought. But what’s bothering me now is still Gui Gui and whoever ‘that guy’ is.

*END of Aaron’s POV*

 

*Gui Gui’s POV*

            “Do you think he will like this?” I ask my two best friends.

            They smile and Selina said, “He’ll like anything you give him.”

            I nod my head because it was true. “I know but I want it to be special, I think I’ll get this then,” I say.

            “Okay I’ll help you with it,” the saleslady said.

            I turn to my friends and asked them if they saw anything they wanted but they shook their head. I know they don’t want me to spend money for them but I felt bad for always being too busy these past years. We went to eat lunch and continued shopping, I notice Selina being a little different after we went to the Jewelry store I wonder what happened. I’ll ask her when we get to her house.

*END of Gui Gui’s POV*

 

~Selina and Ya Tou’s House~

 

*Selina’s POV*

            Gui Gui was going to stay at our house for the weekends and we always had a room for her so it was fine. We were out the whole day it was so tiring but so exciting too!

            “Selina!” I hear Gui Gui call me from the living room. I run downstairs to see both my best friends sitting on the carpet floor with no expression. Something was wrong.

            “Yes?” I asked.

            “What happened in the Jewelry store?” Gui Gui asked. She noticed, of course she did!

            “What are you talking about?” I asked playing dumb.

            Ya Tou sighed and asked, “You can’t hide things from us and you’re not suppose too remember? Although we aren’t blood related sisters but aren’t we as close as real sisters?”

            She was right, we were like real sisters. I told them everything that happened when we saw the other three guys from Fahrenheit. I told them about David and his girlfriend and Jiro’s plan and of course…the kiss…

            “What! J-Jiro kissed you?!” Gui Gui said in shock.

            I nod.

            “He kissed you in front of public too?” Gui Gui asked again.

            I nod again.

            “Not only that but he kissed you in front of David and his girlfriend!” Ya Tou said.

            I nod once again. “Now I don’t even know how to talk with Jiro it just gets so awkward,” I say to them.

            “I know that Jiro seems to like you but I don’t know if he’s true about it,” Gui Gui said. Not only she thinks that but I wasn’t so sure about what Jiro is thinking. Why am I thinking so much about it?

            “But Selina, what are your feelings towards Jiro?” Ya Tou asked.

            “I don’t know… I don’t feel so good I want to go to sleep now,” I say and run up the stairs before they can say anything.

*END of Selina’s POV*

 

*Gui Gui’s POV*

            “I don’t think that she wants to have another relationship yet,” I say to Ya Tou.

            She nods in agreement. “I really don’t want to see her hurt again,” she says.

            “You’re right. None of us want to see her hurt again. When she and David broke up I didn’t really have enough time to be with her, but now I have to make sure that she won’t get hurt again,” I say to Ya Tou.

            “We don’t even know if Jiro is true with his feelings, he is part of Fahrenheit and who doesn’t know they change girlfriends like changing clothes?” Ya Tou asked.

            She had a point we had to figure out if Jiro was true or not. “We’ll go talk to him once we get to school,” I tell her.

            Ya Tou smiles and shouts, “Okay!”

            “Shh! Quiet down, we don’t want Selina to know, if she knew she wouldn’t let us go and ask Jiro,” I hiss to her.

            Ya Tou cover and nods. “Sorry,” she apologizes.

            All we have to do now is wait for Monday and ask Jiro.

 

******************

someone's getting nervous here hehehe........comment please!:D