Chapter Nineteen - Hanging Out

One Playboy & One Beautiful Princess

~At Sheng Ying Academy~

 

*Gui Gui’s POV*

“As you guys all know there is a party that is being held by Wu Enterprise,” Ms. Cherry said. “And this year, everyone in Sheng Ying is invited,” she announced. The whole class went crazy, girls were talking about what to wear and boys were thinking about asking some girls out. Gosh I don’t want that day to come…

“Worried?” Selina asked walking to the seat in front of me. I nod my head.

“You guys know what would happen right?” I asked them to make sure. They nod their heads and told me what they thought.

“Although we weren’t sure but once Show says that Sheng Ying was invited to go to the party, we could’ve guessed,” Ya Tou said.

I sigh. I’ll have to face this day sooner or later. I looked at where Fahrenheit was and Aaron was starring at me again. He saw me starring at me and smiled at me sweetly. I quickly turned around. I don’t think anyone saw that right? My phone rang it was Show.

“What is it?” I asked. What the hell happened he seemed out of breath?

“You’ve got to help me,” he pleaded. I asked him what happened. He told me that he doesn’t know what to wear for the party and has a problem with the present he was giving to Hu Die. I told him to wait for my after school and we’ll help him.

“Want to go shopping after school?” I asked my best friends. Selina was up for it and Ya Tou had nothing to do.

 

~After School at the Mall~

 

            “You already know what to wear,” Ya Tou said.

            “And your tastes aren’t bad,” Selina said after.

            I stare at him trying on the suit he picked. “Why do you need us here?” I asked.

            He scratches his head and laughs. “Well I know that but the problem is actually I don’t know what to get for Hu Die,” he said.

            I sigh and we pull him to the jewelry store we went last time. We were looking at necklaces and told Show to follow his senses. It took him forever.

*END of Gui Gui’s POV*

 

~Fahrenheit~

 

*Aaron’s POV*

I couldn’t find Gui Gui, Ya Tou or Selina. I saw them rush out the door once the bell rang and I couldn’t even talk to Gui Gui.

“Where did Gui Gui go?” I asked the guys. They didn’t know then I heard two students talking to each other. I listened carefully to what they were talking about.

“Did you see Gui Gui and her friends go in to that guy’s car?” They girl with short hair asked.

“Yeah, I think that guy was also the son of Wu Enterprise,” the other girl said.

So Show came here? I wonder what they are doing. Where did they go?

“Aaron come on let’s go,” Chun said in the car. We were going to Jiro’s house to hang out.

 

~At Jiro’s House~

 

            We went to his room and saw how clean his room was. It was probably the maids who cleaned it for him though.

            “Are you guys taking anyone to the party?” Jiro asked. Calvin and Chun shake their heads. He was probably going to try to ask Selina. I should ask Gui Gui too.

            “You’re going to ask Selina right?” Chun asked even though we all know.

            “Yeah,” he answered happily. He got up and went to his desk. He seemed to be looking for something.

            “Where is it?” I heard him talking to himself. We asked him what he was talking about. He didn’t tell us. I lifted his bed covers up and saw a velvet box lying on the bed.

            “Is it this?” I asked holding it up. Jiro turns around and grabs for it. I throw it to Calvin.

            “Yo, careful with that!” He shouts nervously. Something was fishy now.

            “Don’t give it to him!” I said smiling. Calvin threw it to Chun before Jiro even reached Calvin. Chun opened it and looked surprised. Calvin and I pulled Jiro away from Chun.

            “What’s in there?” Calvin asked. Chun showed us what was inside the box. It was a heart shaped necklace, with many pink crystals on it. We let go of Jiro and went over to have a closer look. This thing was pricy.

            “Since when did you have such a good taste in choosing stuff?” Calvin asked him.

            Jiro snatched the box away from us. “It’s because it’s for Selina, right?” I asked.

            “I still can’t believe that you’re waiting for her,” Calvin said. He had a point it was unlikely for Jiro to stop and stay liking a girl for so long. Wish him luck.

 

*END of Aaron’s POV*

 

~Wu’s Mansion~

 

*Gui Gui’s POV*

 

            Selina and Ya Tou and I stayed at my father’s place for the night. We were talking about the dresses we chose for the party since it was coming up. Selina chose a long pink strapless dress, she looked beautiful on it. Ya Tou picked a green strapless dress, she wasn’t sure if she would wear it though. Ya Tou was the kind who hated wearing dresses. My father already helped me chose a long light blue dress. It had different layers making it look so pretty. I wonder how Aaron would look at the party.

            Ya Tou and Selina stopped talking and called my name. I didn’t really pay attention to what they were saying. They asked me what was wrong and I told them everything. Gosh I can’t keep a secret at all, but it wasn’t a secret.

            “So you like him?” Selina asked. I nod. I know they were worried about what kind of person Aaron was. But it was too late. I was already falling for him.

            “As long as you’re happy, we’re fine with it,” Ya Tou says and smiles. I am happy now but will I be tomorrow? Whatever, I should stop thinking about it.

 

********************

Thank you all for the comments! This is kind of a boring chapter. And I've been a little busy because of Chinese New Year but I'll update soon! Comment please!