Chapter Twenty Five - I Love You (part 2)

One Playboy & One Beautiful Princess

~On The Other Hand~

 

*Selina’s POV*

            I was talking with Ya Tou near the food court right after Gui Gui announced who she really was. We couldn’t find her so we decided to wait for her at the food court since she would defiantly go there. A guy from our next door class came up to ask me for a dance. Before I can say anything Ya Tou helps me answer him.

            “Sorry, but she promised someone else to take her first dance tonight,” Ya Tou said quickly. I saw the guy walk away all depressed. I look at Ya Tou and asked for an explanation.

            “How come I don’t remember that promise?” I asked crossing my arms.

            She lets out a nervous laugh. “Sorry but I just think that you should give him a chance to talk to you again,” she said.

            “Who?” I asked knowing who she was talking about.

            Ya Tou sighs. “Selina, you know that I was talking about Jiro,” she said.

            “What about him?” I asked.

            “I bet you guys haven’t talked much after Danson’s party,” Ya Tou said. Technically we did talk…but not much.

            “Ya Tou, I’m not ready,” I said.

            Ya Tou held my hands and looks at me seriously. “Selina I know that you don’t trust love anymore because of David but not every guy is like David. I know that Jiro is a playboy, but I can see that he changed. I think he really likes you. You should just give him a chance. He’s even willing to wait for you until you’re ready. That’s a very sweet thing a guy can do, and you shouldn’t make him wait to long,” she said. It was unlikely for Ya Tou to say something so serious.

            Ya Tou walks away and I turn to see where she was heading to. Fahrenheit.

*END of Selina’s POV*

 

*Ya Tou’s POV*

            I told Selina what I had to say. I really think that Jiro likes her a lot. So why not I just help him a little? After I talked to Selina I went towards where Fahrenheit was, they were with Danson and Genie. They were a little confused but I went over to Jiro who was staring at Selina the whole time.

            “What happened?” Chun asked me.

            I ignored him and turned to Jiro. “It’s your chance now, and you better not hurt Selina,” I said seriously.

            “Huh?” was all he said. Calvin smacks him in the head.

           “Hurry up and talk to her,” Calvin said pointing at Selina. Jiro looks at Selina and then at me.

            “If you don’t hurry I don’t think I can help you a second time,” I said. He smiled.

            “Thanks,” he said and ran over to where Selina was. I saw him ask Selina for a dance and she accepted the offer.

            Calvin put his arm around my shoulder and I look at him but he wasn’t paying attention. “So why did you help Jiro I thought you didn’t like us?” He asked.

            “Move your arm away from my shoulder,” I said glaring at him. He quickly let go and stood straight.

            “I never said that I didn’t like you guys and I never said that I like you guys,” I started. “Besides, they need to talk this out,” I said. I started talking with Genie. I wonder what is happening between Genie and Danson, they seem close.

*END of Ya Tou’s POV*

 

*Selina’s POV*

            Ya Tou went to where Fahrenheit was. I wonder what she’s up to now. I sat there thinking about what she said and a gentle voice breaks into my thoughts. It was Jiro.

            He held out his hand asking for a dance and I accepted.  He pulls me to the dance floor and we started dancing or more like twirling.

            “How’s the party so far?” I asked him breaking the silence.

            “I was shocked by Gui Gui,” he said. Who wouldn’t be? But then he added something else. “Selina, can we talk?” he asked. I nodded. He pulled me outside where the streets were quiet. Not a person was to seen.

            “I have something for you,” he said. He reaches inside of his suit jacket and held up a red velvet box. I looked at him confused.

            “Open it,” he said. He handed it to me and I did what he said. When I opened the box the only thing I saw was the necklace that I liked before. It was the time when Gui Gui wanted to give Ya Tou and I a gift. I saw this necklace right away but didn’t ask for Gui Gui to get it for me.

            I raised my head and asked him, “H-How did you know?”

            Jiro shrugs. “I think that it would fit you a lot,” he said. He grabbed the necklace out of the box and helped me put it on.

            “I-I can’t accept this,” I said. He shook his head and told me to keep it.

            We were slowly walking at the streets when he breaks the silence. “Selina do you really don’t love me?” he asked suddenly. I stopped walking. He notices and stopped walking too.

            “Sorry,” he said with a sly smile. “I shouldn’t have asked that, let’s go back to the party,” he said and grabbed my hand. I could see that he was forcing himself to smile. I didn’t know why but a tear came out of my eyes. It hurts to see him like that. I quickly looked down and walked with him. Thank god he was in front of me, or else he could see my tears falling. He stopped at the front of the restaurant.

            “I’m sorry for asking that question earlier, I should have thought about you,” he said with his back behind me. “You’re still not ready, I won’t ever-” he started.

            I turned him around and kissed him on the lips to make him shut up. His eyes widen. I was shocked myself too.

            “You’re really stupid,” I whispered to him. He didn’t understand.

            “Why do you always think about me and not yourself? Why would you rather make yourself hurt instead of me?” I asked him. I felt like crying. He hugged me tightly in his arms.

            “That’s because I can’t bear to see you hurt,” he said. I break away and look at him.

            He didn’t know what to say. “S-sorry,” he stuttered out. Was that all he knew what to say?

            “Why are you saying sorry? I should be the one saying sorry, I made you wait so long,” I said.

            “So does that mean you…” he asked without continuing his question. I smile and walk back inside to the party.

            “Hey!” He shouts from behind. I turn around and asked him, “What?”

            “You still didn’t answer me!” He shouts. I laugh and said, “Stupid, I was saying that I won’t let you wait anymore!”

            I saw a big smile appear on his face and ran towards me. He picked me up and spun me in circles. I know I made the right choice. We walk back inside holding each others hands. I never felt this happy for years.

*END of Selina’s POV*

 

*********************

Updated! Sorry for no GuiLun moments...I was kinda running out of ideas. But I promise to update soon! And please read my new fanfic 《Boys and Girls》 I couldn't think of a name xD. Comment please!