Chapter Twelve - Getting Ready

One Playboy & One Beautiful Princess

I was going to update this chapter tomorrow but decided to update it today... NOTE: I know that for the past few chapters there wern't a lot of GuiLun moment but there is in this chapter! enjoy!

******************************************

*Gui Gui’s POV*

            I can’t believe that I am going to a party with that stupid jerk. I should go for Jiro’s sakes he does seem to like Selina really much. I saw Ya Tou and Selina and walked over to them.

            “Hey Gui!” Ya Tou said.

            “Hi,” I said.

            Ya Tou noticed that I was feeling down I then told her about the party and how I was going because of my two best friends.

            “Oh come on Gui Gui, I’m sure it won’t be that bad,” Selina said.

            “Yeah but apparently my partner is Aaron,” I said.

            The next two days were the same old things happening, Aaron annoying me, girls’ stares at me with eyes full of hatred and jealousy, and hanging out with my best friends.

Before I knew Friday came. Aaron pulled me to the parking lot right after school. I have been here with him so much times already, and every time he wants something from me.

“What do you want now?” I asked annoyed.

He leans down close to me and I thought he was going to kiss me. I closed my eyes but didn’t feel anything touching my lips. I opened my eyes and he had a huge smile on his face. “I just want to take you home, what were you thinking about?” he asks with a smirk.

I get in the car without saying another word. He reminded me almost ten times about the party.

“I know I’ll be waiting for you outside the hotel at three,” I repeated to him when I got out the car.

 

~Saturday 3:00~

 

            I rushed out the door and looked at my phone it was almost three. When I got outside I could see Aaron leaning against his silver car.

            “Get in,” he said. I did as I was told.

I wonder where he is taking me. He does realize that I won’t have a dress for the party right. Wait…I don’t even know if it’s a formal party or a casual party. When the car finally stopped I saw a huge mansion in front of me but I was not surprised by how rich he was. It’s not like my first time seeing a mansion. He pulled me out of his car to his house upstairs. He opens a door and I’m thinking is this room his? He tells me to sit down and he goes somewhere else.

“Why am I in your room?” I ask. He probably brought every girl to his room.

“I want you to,” he says while he was in the connected room. I think that was his closet.

            “What are you doing?” I asked. I didn’t hear any answer from him. Did he faint? I go over to the closet and saw him taking off his shirt. His was face towards me. I scream out of lungs and close my eyes. I quickly turn around and walk away. I heard footsteps walking towards me from behind but I still have my eyes closed.

*End of Gui Gui’s POV*

 

*Aaron’s POV*

            I was taking off my shirt when I heard a scream it was Gui Gui. I turned around and saw her screaming with her eyes close, she quickly turned around and I couldn’t help but smile at her cute reaction.

*END of Aaron’s POV*

 

*Gui Gui’s POV*

            “What’s wrong Gui Gui?” Aaron asked. I could tell that he was really close to me. I could even feel his breath. I move back a step but I realize that my back was on the wall. He closes the gap between us and leans down, he rests his head on my right shoulder and I opened my eyes. At least I didn’t have to see his face, it’s so embarrassing.

            “Get off of me!” I complain. He does but stares at me with a smile.

            “Weren’t you the one who was peeking at me changing?” He asks.

            “I wasn’t peeking at you changing!” I said and closed my eyes again.

            Aaron laughed. “I’ll be done in a minute,” he said. He gave me a quick kiss and I opened my eyes that were full of shock. He went back to his closet room and left me standing there.

            What the hell was that?! I just saw some guy half and he kissed me! And it was AARON! I thought. I sat on his bed waiting for him to come out and he was not done in a minute because he was taking a shower. When he finally came out he was dressed up in a black suit that made him look just like a prince…wait what am I saying?

            “Come on,” he said and pulled me out of the house.

            “Where are we going now?” I asked as I walked inside the car. He walked to the driver seat and started driving.

            “It’s your turn now. You’re not going to wear that to a formal party are you?” He asked sarcastically.

            I was wearing my blue jeans and a casual top. It didn’t take us long to arrive at a salon that looked pretty expensive for a regular person to go in. He gives me to a lady and she pushes me inside a room. She gave me commands and I couldn’t fight over her and Aaron who was screaming outside.

*END of Gui Gui’s POV*

 

*Aaron’s POV*

            I was sitting on the couch looking at a magazine when I heard Gui Gui speaking to the lady.

            “I don’t want to wear this!” She shouted. “And I don’t like my hair like this! Eww I hate so much make up on my face!” She continued after a few minutes.

             I shook my head and couldn’t believe someone could be so annoying like her. After an hour I heard Gui Gui complain again.

            “Argh stupid Aaron! You know that I can’t wear such heavy accessories right! They kill me! And these stupid heels!” She shouted from inside the room.

            “Come out already! Or do you want me to come in!” I shouted back.

           The lady went out and told me that she looked great. I told her to leave and she did as told. Gui Gui wouldn’t get out and I warned her one last time.

            “Fine, I’ll come out!” She said. I heard the door open and she pulls the curtains letting me see her.

            I was shocked at how she looked like. She was wearing the white strapless with a black ribbon on the waist part dress, I choose for her. Its length showed off her beautiful legs. Her black heels made her look y and cute. Her hair was nicely curled and her light make up made her look like an angel.

            “I look weird don’t I?” She asks.

            I smile and stepped in the room. “You look like an angel,” I whisper to her ear.

            She didn’t believe me instead of saying ‘thanks for your compliment’ she said, “Psh, just laugh all you want you don’t have to joke around.”

            I looked at her in the eye and said, “I’m serious.” I lean in close to her giving her a gentle kiss but I couldn’t stop myself from kissing her.

*END of Aaron’s POV*

 

*Gui Gui’s POV*

            I didn’t believe that he thought I looked nice although I don’t look that bad. But when he kissed me I could feel that it was a gentle kiss but he just deepens the kiss every second. I stood still not knowing what to do. He pushed me against the wall and kept kissing me. I couldn’t even breathe so I gave in and opened my mouth and right away he slid his tongue inside my mouth. I realize that I was replying his kiss and he wrapped his arms around my waist while I put my arms around his neck. It was like I couldn’t live without him. But then his phone rang and it brought me back to reality I quickly pushed him away and turned around.

*END of Gui Gui’s POV*

 

*Aaron’s POV*

            She was replying my kiss, I wrap my arms around her waist and she put hers around my neck. Suddenly my phone rang she quickly pushed me away and turned around. Dammit! Who the hell called me and ruined the moment? I picked it up and it was Jiro.

           “What?” I asked coldly with anger. He probably didn’t notice because of how slow he was.

            “Yo! where are you?” Jiro asked.

            “I’m coming with Gui Gui, why you guys are there already?” I asked.

            “Yeah! You better hurry, everyone is curious who your date is,” he said. I said bye and hanged up. Gui Gui was looking at the mirror still doubting herself.

            “I promise that you’ll look the best tonight,” I said and pulled her to my car and we drove to Danson’s house.

*END of Aaron’s POV*    

 

***********************

Wow this was my longest chapter so far i think :P comment please! How was the chapter? i'll try to update soon