Chapter Thirteen - The Party

One Playboy & One Beautiful Princess

*Gui Gui’s POV*

            Aaron opened the door and I could hear girl’s screaming already. He held out his hand to help me get up and I took it. I see that he had a smile so I do the same but when he puts my hand around his arm I put it down.

            He looked at me and said, “Stop that.” He puts my hand around his arm again and I put it back down.

            “Why am I going to hug your arm?” I asked him. He gives up and holds my hand tightly.

            “Aaron!” A guy’s voice called.

            I looked at my right and saw a guy about the same age as Aaron dressed nicely coming over towards us.

            “Long time no see Danson!” Aaron said and hugged his friend but quickly held onto my hand again.

            “A new friend here, Hello I’m Danson Tang, best friends with Fahrenheit,” Danson said offering a hand shake.

            I smile at him and shook his hand. “It’s nice to meet you, you can call me Gui Gui,” I introduced myself.

            “Let’s go inside the rest of the guys are there with there dates,” Danson said leading us inside.

            We walked inside and saw the rest of Fahrenheit and my two best friends. The guys were shocked at how nice I looked. I saw Selina wearing black strapless dress and Ya Tou was wearing a white spaghetti strap dress. They looked great!

            “You guys are finally here!” Selina said.

            I tried to let go of Aaron but he tightens it even more. I gave him a deadly stare but he ignores it and pulls me to sit with him.

            “How long were you guys here?” Aaron asked.

            “A very long time,” Calvin said.

            I wasn’t paying attention to the guys’ conversation. I was talking with Selina and Ya Tou about their dresses. Suddenly a girl comes to call Danson. I turned around to see who it was. It was Genie.

            “Danson!” Genie said.

            “Hey Genie, you remember Fahrenheit?” Danson asked.

            Genie laughs. “How can I forget? I see that they brought their dates with them too,” she said.

            “This is Ya Tou, Selina and Gui Gui,” Danson says our names.

            Genie pointed at me and said, “Gui Gui!”

            “H-hey Genie…long time no see,” I said awkwardly. God, please don’t say who I really am.

            “You know her?” Jiro asked Genie.

            “Of course,” Genie said. “She’s-” she began to say something but Selina cutted in.

            “Genie was a friend of Gui Gui when she went to England five years ago,” Selina said.

            Genie was confused but then looked at me. I shook my head a little and she understood.

            “Oh right, I haven’t seen her since I left England,” Genie said playing along.

*END of Gui Gui’s POV*

 

*Genie’s POV*

            I was shocked to see my best cousin in Danson’s party. It seems like there’s a connection between her and Fahrenheit. I have to ask her later on. I pulled Gui Gui up and told the others that we need to have a reunion talk. I checked to make sure that no one was in the girl’s bathroom.

            “What are you doing here?” I asked her. She told me the whole story about Aaron and I couldn’t believe it.

            “Now it’s my turn, what are you doing here?” She asked.

            I answer, “Danson’s my friend and he invited me plus his family knows that I am Genie Cho, you forgot that Uncle has a great bond with his family?”

            “Whatever I’m so happy to see you again! And remember don’t say who I really am,” I said.

            I promised her and we walked backed to where the rest of the guys were.

            “So how’s ‘he’ doing?” I asked. She told me not to say Show’s name in front of the guys.

            “Fine I guess,” she answers.

*END of Genie’s POV*

 

*Aaron’s POV*

            I heard Genie and Gui Gui talking about ‘him’ again. Whoever that guy is, he’s annoying me. I tried to focus on what Danson was saying and not listen to the girls.

            “Hey do you know if there’s going to be a party held by the Wu Enterprise this year?” Jiro asked Danson.

            “From what my father said that there will be one,” Danson told us. “Genie, do you know anything that is going to happen?” He asked her.

            Why would Genie know about this?

*END of Aaron’s POV*

 

*Gui Gui’s POV*

            I heard the guys talk about Wu Enterprise and I focused on their conversation.

            “Genie, do you know anything that is going to happen?” Danson asked.

            Genie saw the confused expression of Fahrenheit and explained to them that she was the niece of Wu Enterprise.

            “I could tell you that there will be one,” she said. “Also I think the whole Sheng Ying Academy is invited too,” she added.

            “What?” Aaron asked.

            “It was uncle’s idea, don’t ask me why, even if I knew why I can’t tell anyone,” Genie said with a smile.

            Why the hell would dad invite Sheng Ying Academy? Is it because I’m in there? Does that mean that he’s going to tell everyone that I am Wu Enterprise’s daughter? I need to talk to Show and ask him what the hell is going on. My phone rang and I picked it up.

            “Hello?” I say.

            “Hey little ghost,” it was a man’s voice. It sounded so familiar but I didn’t recognize the caller ID.

            “Who are you?” I ask.

            The man laughs and asks, “What kind of sister are you? Can’t even recognize your own brother’s voice?”

            “What?!” I shout in excitement.

            “What happened?” Selina asked me. I noticed that they were starring at me and I just went back to the phone.

            “Haha, don’t have to scream,” Show said.

            I couldn’t believe that he called me now I asked him what he wants. It was rare that he ever called me.

            “I miss you, and I know that you miss me too, turn around and see if you’re lucky enough to see me,” Show said.

            “Ha, like I would fall for that,” I said. It’s impossible for him to be here in Taiwan. Before I can say anything else he hangs up on me.

            The others look at me waiting for an explanation. “It was nothing,” I say.

            Genie looks at me and I bet she knows who it was. “He said that he’s here and I don’t believe him,” I said.

            “Uhh, Gui Gui look behind you,” Genie said.

 

**********************************

Who can it be? Find out next chapter. I'm sorry for not updating for such a long time but heres chapter 13 :D comment please!