Chapter Forty Eight - Pregnant?!

One Playboy & One Beautiful Princess

~One Year Later~

 

*Gui Gui’s POV*

            I came home from the doctors. The girls had a thought of what was happening to me. So they told me to go for a check up. It’s only been a year since Aaron and I got married and now…I’m pregnant. Of course I’m happy about that. I was thinking…how should I tell Aaron about this. I’ll just leave the document on the desk and wait for him to find out. I left the room and went to the kitchen to prepare for dinner. Aaron should be home soon…

*END of Gui Gui’s POV*

 

*Aaron’s POV*

            I opened the door and walked into the kitchen. I hugged her from behind and kissed her sweetly. “You’re back,” she said smiling.

            “Did you have fun shopping with the girls?” I asked her.

            “Great…go take a shower first, dinner will be ready soon,” she said. I walked back upstairs to our room.

*END of Aaron’s POV*

 

*Gui Gui’s POV*

           I lied to him that I was going to the mall with the girls. But actually I was going to the doctors. He went upstairs back to our room. He should notice the document right. I walked upstairs to make sure.

*END of Gui Gui’s POV*

 

*Aaron’s POV*

            I took off my jacket and put it on the chair. What’s this? I looked at the yellow document. I opened it and saw a report. “Pregnancy test…,” I said to myself. It was Gui Gui’s. She’s pregnant! I rush out of the room to find her.

*END of Aaron’s POV*

 

*Gui Gui’s POV*

            I was walking up the stairs and I saw Aaron rushing out the door. He found out, I thought smiling to myself. I didn’t notice that I missed a step and almost tripped. Aaron quickly ran towards me seeing this.

            “Careful!” He shouted holding on to me. He took me back down stairs to sit in the couch. “You have to be more careful now,” he told me worriedly.

            “Why?” I asked even though I know why.

            “You’re pregnant now!” He exclaimed. “I need to tell Rainie that I won’t be going to the company for now. I need to stay home with you, you can be so clumsy at times,” he said.

            “You don’t have to,” I told him. He was helping Rainie with their family businesses and I didn’t want him to don’t go to work because of me.

            “Why? I’m the baby’s father, I have responsibility to take care of you and the baby,” he said hugging me. “Unless you’re going to tell me that someone else is the father,” he joked.

            I hit him on the arm. “I’m your wife for god sakes. Who else would be the baby’s father,” I protested.

            “I’m just joking,” he said. He called Rainie right away and I told Show too, they said that they have to come see me. Half and hour didn’t even pass and the doorbell was ringing crazily. I was going to get up and get the door but Aaron stopped me.

            “I’ll go get it,” he said. The door opens and Show runs towards me.

            “Little Ghost, you’re really pregnant?” He asks me. I nod. “AARON YAN HOW COULD YOU!” He screamed at Aaron. “She was just an innocent girl before,” he cried.

            Sometimes I really think my brother has some mental problems. “Show, she’s my wife,” Aaron told him.

            “Whatever. I’ll call dad to come home earlier and send some maids over. And you have no permission to say anything about it,” Show said. If it weren’t for Rainie to cut him off he would probably continue on and on.

            “Show you quiet down. A pregnant woman doesn’t want to hear so many rules from guys,” she said after she came in.

            “How do you know? You’re not Gui,” he complained.

            “That’s cause I was once pregnant and you can ask Hu Die too,” she said. Hu Die was pregnant after they got married. “Aaron you stay home with Gui Gui until the baby’s born,” she said to Aaron.

            “I was going to tell you that to,” says Aaron.

            The house was full of talking. Especially Show, he sounds like as if he’s the one pregnant! But I like this happy feeling. I put my hand on my tummy and thought to myself, everyone’s going to love you.

*END of Gui Gui’s POV*