Chapter Three - Only Us

One Playboy & One Beautiful Princess

~The Next Day After School~

 

*Aaron’s POV*

“I’m leaving,” I say to the guys.

Chun calls me and asks about the basketball game, I tell him that I’m not going. I walk to the parking lot and lean against my car while waiting for her to come.

Where the hell is she? Isn’t school over already? I thought.

*END of Aaron’s POV*

 

*Gui Gui’s POV*

“Hey why not we go shopping tomorrow?” Ya Tou asks.

Selina smiles and screams, “YES SHOPPING!”

“Sure why not, Selina is sure up for it,” I .

“Okay so we’ll meet at the mall tomorrow at 11 o’ clock okay?” Ya Tou said.

“Okay, I’ll see you guys tomorrow then! I have something to do today,” I tell them.

I see them walk out the school and I got to the parking lot. He should be here right? Or is he gonna wait for me at the front of the school, whatever I’ll just go to the parking lot. When I get there I see no one at the parking lot. Great! What am I gonna do now? Ugh he is so annoying, he didn’t even tell me where to meet him and if I don’t go what about those pictures?! I still have to ask him about those pictures when the hell he took them. I walk around and stop at a silver car inside was a guy. Aaron. He gets out and goes towards me.

“Where the hell were you?!” He asks loudly.

I was pretty shocked by that except anger hits me next. “Why the hell are you screaming!” I shout back at him.

“School ended so long ago where were you?!” He asks still shouting.

“Can you stop the shouting?” I asked.

He sighs angrily and was silenced. “Fine, but you have to tell me where you were,” he said finally.

“I was with Ms. Cherry, to help clean the classroom, you happy now,” I told him.

“You could have at least told me,” he protested.

He was right I could’ve told him, but I didn’t want to. I thought he would get bored and stop waiting for me. I was pretty surprised that he was still here. School ended an hour ago.

He pinned me against his car and leans in. He looks into my eyes and carefully says to me, “If you think I won’t wait for you then you’re wrong, I can’t miss this chance to have a date with you.” He smirks. I thought he was going to kiss me but he didn’t instead he let go of me and pulled me to the passenger seat.

He quickly drove away. I didn’t even know where were going! I don’t know how long have we been driving but none of us said a word. Finally I couldn’t stand this silence anymore.

“Where are we going?” I ask without looking at him.

He didn’t answer. Did he not here me? I turn to look at him and ask again.

“You’ll see,” he says.

Why is he so silent in the car? Gosh! He talks when I don’t want him too and when I want answers from him he doesn’t speak!

“Are we there yet?” I ask.

He still didn’t answer me. God he was annoying. I was about to scream at him but he stopped the car.

“Close your eyes,” he says.

“You’re so annoying!” I complain.

“Just do it,” he says.

I close my eyes and I hear him get out of the car. He comes over and helps me out the car. I don’t know where we were and he was expecting me to walk with my eyes close? I bet if he didn’t guide me to the front of the car I would’ve tripped.

“You can open your eyes now,” he says.

I slowly open my eyes and I see a beautiful sunset. I haven’t seen one for a long time, maybe five years?

“It looks so pretty,” I whisper.

I almost forgot that he was there. “It is, but not as pretty as you,” he says. I turn to see that he was smiling.

“Those tricks don’t work for me,” I tell him.

“It’s true, no matter what you are the most beautiful one,” he says gently.

I ignore his comments because he probably said that to every single girl he sees. “Whatever, thank you for taking me here, I haven’t seen a sunset for so long already,” I say.

“You’re welcome,” he says.

*END of Gui Gui’s POV*

 

**********

sorry for the late update!~here's chapter three, please comment and tell me what you think=D