Chapter Sixteen - Reunion

One Playboy & One Beautiful Princess

~Aaron’s House~

*Aaron’s POV*

            I called the guys over for a talk. I told them that Show was the guy Gui Gui gave the necklace too. I still don’t get how they know each other.

            “Maybe their just friends,” Jiro said.

            Calvin disagreed. “Maybe but most likely not,” he said.

            I asked Chun more about Show and he told me, “He’s the son of Wu Enterprise and going to take the hands of his dad’s company sooner or later. Very smart and athletic and many girls just drool all over him.” What he said was what I knew about already.

            “We all know that Chun,” Jiro said. God I don’t know what to do.

            “Doesn’t he have a sister?” Calvin asked. We were just getting off topic now.

            Chun nods his head. “Yeah, but she has nothing to do with this right?” Chun asked Calvin.

            “I guess not but I was just curious,” Calvin said smiling.

            I tried to focus on their conversation since there was no answer on the problem I have.

            “Why are you so curious all of a sudden?” I asked Calvin.          

            He shrugs. “I heard that she was a pretty girl, so have you ever saw her Chun?” He asks.

            “Of course I have,” he said while picking up his cup of coffee. Calvin asked so many questions but Chun only said, “I can’t tell you anything about her, I was told not to and I’ll follow that.”

            The daughter of Wu Enterprise…I wonder who she is…whatever it has nothing to do with me anyways.

 

*END of Aaron’s POV*

 

~Wu Enterprise’s Mansion~

 

*Gui Gui’s POV*

 

            I go to the study room where I saw my father and brother sitting down talking about the party. I go over and hug my father god, I missed him so much. I asked him about the party and what he said made my eyes widen.

            “What?” I asked seriously. I didn’t believe that he just said that.

            My father chuckles and says it again. “I said that for this year’s party I am holding, I will let everyone see who my beautiful daughter is,” he repeated.

            WHAT THE HELL?! I THOUGHT THIS IS MY DECISION! “You guys have got to be kidding me right?” I asked looking at my brother. He shakes his head.

            “We’re dead serious,” he says.

            “That’s why you’re inviting the whole school to come?” I asked. My father nods. Great, now people would stop and stare at me. The last thing I ever needed was attention.

            “Dad, I am not ready for people seeing me as ‘the daughter of Wu Enterprise’ yet,” I said quoting the title.

            Show gets up and pats me on the shoulder. “You’re like twenty now it’s time little sis,” he said.

            I sigh and gave in. There was nothing I could do to stop both my father and brother at the same time. I guess I should just do this for dad. I mean he always wanted to show off her daughter to the world, and I never wanted that.

            “You will be besides Show that night okay?” My dad told me.

            I refused. “I won’t be by your side at all times and besides what about Hu Die?” I asked him.

            “Hu Die?” Show asked nervously.

            My dad told us that she was coming too. I think our father knew what was going on between them two so he understood.

            “Okay then Show you’ll go with Hu Die,” he said changing his plan. Show tried to complain and I pull him over to the side.

            “Why you don’t like her anymore?” I asked seriously. He stuttered and I didn’t understand him.

            “I-I-….I,” he said.

            I sigh and go back to my dad. “Okay I’ll just be with them,” I said smiling. Show tried to object but I turned to him giving him a glare. He immediately shut up.

            I stayed for dinner and talked with my father for awhile. It was almost nine so I told him I am going back now. “I have to go now,” I told them. My father wanted me to move back but I won’t. He’ll just have to wait until my cover was blown.

            I go back to my hotel room and saw someone lying down near my room.

 

**************************

update~ comment please~ HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!