Chapter Fifteen - Confused

One Playboy & One Beautiful Princess

*Ya Tou’s POV*

          God I hate it when class is so quiet. I was looking around the class when I saw Jiro starring at Selina. I saw Selina look up and saw Jiro but quickly looked back down. What’s going on with them two? I looked at Gui Gui wanting to tell her but she was starring at the other direction. What is she starring at? It was only Aaron sitting at that direction. Is she starring at Aaron? What the hell happened to everyone? Why is everyone becoming so weird? Am I missing out on something?

*End of Ya Tou POV*

 

~LUNCH~

         

*Aaron’s POV*

            We went over to eat with Gui Gui and the others. I saw Gui Gui looking at the exit, was she expecting someone?

            “Gui Gui? Are you expecting someone?” Calvin asked notcing it too.

            “Oh umm…” Gui Gui began but was interrupted by a group of girls screaming.

            “Oh my god isn’t he the son of Wu Enterprise, Show Wu?!” One of the girl’s shouted.

            I turned around and saw that it really was him. Gui Gui got up and hugged him making the girls around jealous. She pulled Show over to sit with her.

            “What are you doing here Show?” Chun asked.

            “I don’t have anything to do,” he said. Chun didn’t believe it. He gave in and told us. “Okay fine, I was just going to see how Sheng Ying is and talk to the principal about the party my father is holding soon,” he said.

            Gui Gui started talking about how great Show was and all. I really hated how she was thinking that he was the best. I left without a word and went to the school garden.

*END of Aaron’s POV*

 

*Gui Gui’s POV*

            I was in the middle of talking and Aaron just left. The others were asking where he was going but he ignored them. What the hell’s wrong with him?

*END of Gui Gui’s POV*

 

*Show’s POV*

            Gui Gui was talking and Aaron got up and left the table. I wonder why.

            “What the hell’s wrong him?” Gui Gui asked.

            The others didn’t really answer but I could feel that their eyes were starring at me. Is that Aaron dude jealous? I better find out. I tell Gui Gui that I had to go to the principle’s office but I really went to find that Aaron. He was at the school garden.

            “Why’d you leave just now?” I asked him. He turned to see who it was.

            “Why are you here?” He asked coldly. Wow this guy has some issues. I only asked one question no need to be so mad right?

            “If you’re not going to tell me then let me guess,” I started. “Let’s see you left last time at the party when you saw Gui Gui and me being so close and what just happened today was just a repeat of what happened at the party am I correct?” I asked him.

            He doesn’t answer. “Not speaking means yes,” I said. He still didn’t answer.

            He turns to look at me and focuses on something. “So you really are ‘him’,” he says.

            “‘Him’?” I asked confused.

            He pointed at the necklace. He told me the story about how Gui Gui got the necklace for me. I couldn’t help but laugh afterwards.

            “What’s so funny?” He asked.

            “So you really are jealous,” I said. He says that he isn’t but it was too obvious.

            “Let me tell you something, I cannot ever in my life be with Gui Gui,” I told him. Just the thought of my own sister being together with me was creepy.

            “Why?” He asked.

            I sigh, too bad I can’t tell you yet. “You’ll know soon, but if you really like her I hope you would never hurt her, or else, I swear that I would kill you if you do,” I warned him.

            I walk to the principle’s office and continued discussing about the party.

*END of Show’s POV*

 

*Aaron’s POV*

            Is he saying that he doesn’t like her? This whole thing is getting me so confused. Why are they so close then if they don’t love each other?

*END of Aaron’s POV*

 

~After School at Selina’s House~

 

*Gui Gui’s POV*

            “What happened between you and Jiro?” Ya Tou asked. “I noticed him starring at you during class and you would just look down and ignore him,” she continued.

            Now that Ya Tou said that, Selina did seem like that she was running away from Jiro. I thought they were now ‘friends’.

            “Well,” Selina started. “Something did happen,” she said.

            “What?” Ya Tou and I asked at the same time. She told us what happened at the party.

 

~Flashback~ At Danson’s Party

*Selina’s POV*

            Jiro helped me open the door and pulled me out of the limo. He held my hand making all the girls jealous. I even heard some of them saying ‘who the hell is she to hold Jiro’s hand’. That really hurt me. Jiro noticed and held my hand tighter. I looked up at him but he was looking somewhere else. I guess he can be sweet at times.

            “Hey Jiro!” I heard a guy call him. We walked over to him and Jiro introduced me to Danson. He was a nice guy. I sat down and Jiro helped me get a drink while I was talking to Danson.

            “So how did you meet Jiro?” He asked me. I told him that we were classmates for a long time.

            “So you’re that girl he always mentions about,” he said. He mentions me a lot? I never knew that.

            “Thank you,” I said as Jiro came back with our drinks. I had to go to the bathroom so I left their conversation. As I walked out I saw some girls blocking my way.

            “Who the hell are you to be Jiro’s partner?” A girl asked coldly. She had long brown hair wearing a summer yellow dress.

            I wasn’t sure who she was but I just told her that he asked me to and I promised him that I’ll be there with him.

            “He was just being nice, let me tell you something, Jiro likes Coco here,” the girl who was wearing a green dress said pointing at the one who talked earlier.

            They were acting like little kids and I didn’t want to interfere with what was going on. I tried to make my way but the two girls behind the girl Coco pushed me back.

            “Well if Jiro really likes you then he should’ve asked you to be his partner and not me,” I said angrily. They were just annoying me now.

            “You!” Coco said. She raised her hand about to slap me. I closed my eyes expecting pain on my left cheek but only felt a hand hold on to me. I opened my eyes and saw Jiro. His right hand was holding on to my left while his left was holding onto Coco’s arm making her stop.

            “J-Jiro?” Coco asked in shocked.

            “You have no right to touch her,” Jiro said coldly. I never saw Jiro like this.

            “…It’s her fault!” Coco said pointing at me. Great, now she’s going to turn the story upside down. Her friends back her up. “She kept saying nasty things about me, I was just too mad and wanted to slap her,” Coco lied.

            Jiro didn’t believe them, right? “Oh really?” He asked them. They nodded and he turned to me.

            “Selina, did you say nasty things about Coco?” He asked me. I saw that Coco puts a nasty face thinking that Jiro believe him. I look at Jiro and tell him, “No, I didn’t, and that’s all I’m saying.”

            “She probably has nothing to say that’s why she’s lying,” one Coco’s friend said.

            Jiro looked at me one last time and then to Coco. “I believe Selina, if she said that she didn’t do it then she didn’t do it,” he said.

            The three girls were shocked at how Jiro said that. “I knew you for so long and you believe her and not me?” Coco asked furiously.

            “I know what type a person you are and I know that Selina would never do something like that,” he said defending me. I felt happy that he did.

            “Why do you think Coco did that? It’s just because she likes you so much,” her friend said.

            Jiro said, “Well let me tell for the millionth time that I don’t like you.”

            “I won’t give up, I will make you like me,” Coco said. This girl really can’t lose can she?

            “Well let me tell you the person I like is her, Selina Ren,” he said putting his arm around my waist. I was shocked by his action.

            I could feel Coco giving me cold stares. Is she going to cry? “You’re lying! You just want me to give up don’t you,” she said not believing Jiro.

            “Well watch carefully,” he said. He turned my face to face him. He’s not going to do what I think he’s going to do right? My eyes widen when his lips touched mines. He breaks the kiss and I was stunned there.

           “I hate you!” Coco said to me. She ran away and I could see that she had tears in her eyes. Her friends go to find her and of course giving me death glares before leaving. There was an awkward silence after that until Jiro apologized.

            “W-why are you apologizing to me? And shouldn’t you go find Coco?” I asked stuttering.

           “It’s my fault about what just happened and you really want me to find her?” He asked me.

            I didn’t want him to leave me for her. “I-it’s just that she was crying and-” I started but was unable to finish because Jiro was kissing me again. He pushed me to the wall and started kissing me gently. I slowly reply his kisses but then a whole bunch of questions pop up. Jiro finally broke away from the kiss and I looked down at the floor.

            “Let’s go see if Aaron and Gui Gui’s here yet,” he said holding on to my hand.

          Jiro Wang Dong Cheng I think I’m starting to think of you more that a friend. But is that right? Can I trust you? Do you still like me that much? I’m so confused now.

~END of Flashback~

 

*Gui Gui’s POV*

“Wow, I really did miss out on something,” Ya Tou said. Not only her, Selina didn’t tell me either.

            “So you really like him now?” I asked her.

            She nods but then shakes her head. “I just think of him more than a friend I’m not so sure about ‘love’ though…I still can’t forget what happened about David. You know how he cheated on me and you know how Jiro is a playboy,” she said.

            It was true but his playboy things were changing now. I could tell that Jiro likes Selina a lot! But Selina…I guess Jiro will have to wait. But I hope that he doesn’t have to wait too long.