Chapter Nine - Answers

One Playboy & One Beautiful Princess

~The Next Day After School~

 

*Selina’s POV*

            I didn’t talk to Jiro for the whole day. How was I supposed to talk to him? Ugh, Selina Ren Jia Xuan! Just forget about that kiss! It’s not like you don’t know who Jiro Wang Da Dong is, he’s a playboy the whole school knows that. Suddenly someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around and was really surprised to see that it was Jiro.

            “J-Jiro…” I said his named.

            “Selina, I know that you’re not ready for another relationship and I know you don’t think that I’m serious but can you we try to know each other starting as friends?” He asks.

            I didn’t know what to say so I kept silent. He looked at me in the eyes and I could tell that he was serious. “Although you don’t want to start a new relationship but I’m willing to wait for you until you are ready…Will you let me wait for you? And let me be by your side for now as a friend?” He asks again.

            No one has ever said something like that to me. I can’t believe Jiro would say something so serious to me. “I’m really not ready for a love relationship now…Do you really think that it’s worth it?” I ask him. I really didn’t want anyone to wait for me, it’s just not worth it.

            He smiles. “I think that it’s worth it,” he said. I turned around and smiled. He shouts my name and asks me what I think. I turn back to him and said.

            “If you think that it’s worth it then why not I give you a chance?” I say to him.

            “Huh?” He says still confused.

            I laugh at him and say, “It means we’ll start knowing each other as friends! Bye!” I run to Ya Tou with a big smile.

*END of Selina’s POV*

 

*Jiro’s POV*

            I watched as Selina ran to Ya Tou. She said yes! Suddenly I felt an arm strangle around my neck.

            “She left already what are you looking at?” Calvin asked.

            I saw that it was my three best friends. I asked them, “When were you guys here?”

            Chun crossed his arms and put a thinking face one. “Let’s see when we got here. Ah! It was when Selina said ‘If you think it’s worth it then why not I give you a chance’,” he said with a laugh.

            I hit him on the head and he runs to chase me. I really didn’t care I was happy that Selina accepted me well at least as a friend.

*END of Jiro’s POV*

 

~At XXX Restaurant~

 

*Aaron’s POV*

          We were at the new restaurant eating dinner I didn’t even have the feel to eat.

            “God the food is so good here,” Chun said with a big smile.

            “You think everything tastes good,” Jiro said.

            They started to fight again; all we could do was watch again. The door opened and in came two young ladies that looked familiar.

            “Hey look it’s Selina and Ya Tou,” Calvin said.

            They turn around to find who was calling their names and saw us. They cam over and said hello.

            “Well we won’t bother you guys eat now, bye,” Ya Tou said.

            “Wait!” I shout.

            They looked at me confused. The other three explained to them what also happened on Saturday at the mall.

            “You were following Gui Gui?!” They shouted.

            I nod.

            “So what do you guys want to know?” Selina asked.

            “Who is that necklace for?” I asked. “I’m sure that it was a boys’ style too,” I said again.

            “A-about that…” Selina started.

            Ya Tou pulled her to the side. “Hold on,” she said to us.”

*END of Aaron’s POV*

 

*Ya Tou’s POV*

            I pulled Selina to the corner where they couldn’t hear us. I asked her, “They don’t know who Gui Gui is going to give it to yet right?”

            She shakes her head. “It doesn’t look like they know, but how are we going to answer them?”

            “We can’t say Gui Gui’s secret, she’ll kill us even though they’ll find out someday,” I said.

            “Whatever let’s just see what happens next,” Selina said and pulled me back to where Fahrenheit was sitting.

*END of Ya Tou’s POV*

 

*Aaron’s POV*

            They came back and didn’t say a word. It seems like that this was some secret.

            “So…who is that necklace for?” Calvin asked.

            “Don’t tell me that,” Chun started. “She has a boyfriend right?” He asked.

            Hearing Chun say that, I felt my whole body burning, just thinking about the thought of that Ghost with her boyfriend…ugh what’s with me?

            “Well if she does have a boyfriend then that makes sense then, the necklace is for her boyfriend,” Jiro added.

            I was going to calm down but Jiro had to say something. I just stare at Selina and Ya Tou for answers hoping that what my brothers said was not true.

            Selina quickly said, “Calm down, all I can tell you is that Gui Gui doesn’t have a boyfriend.”

            “Then who is it for?” I asked impatiently.

            “We can’t tell you…but I’m sure you guys will know soon…” Ya Tou said.

            After many questions they still didn’t say who that guy was. They just kept saying that it’s not her boyfriend. I guess all I can do is ask Gui Gui myself.

            “Where is Gui Gui? Aren’t you guys always together?” Chun asked.

            Ya Tou sighed and answered, “Gui Gui is probably busy chatting with ‘him’ over webcam.”

            ‘Him’? Who is ‘him’? Ya Tou realizes that she just spilled some secret out and quickly covered .

            “Ya Tou!” Selina shouted.

            “Who is ‘he’?” Calvin asked.

            They left and said bye clearly they didn’t want us to know.

            “I’m leaving,” I said to the guys.

            They looked worried but I told them that I just wanted to go find Gui Gui. I drove to Star Moon Hotel and went to Gui Gui’s room. I was about to knock but something made me stop. I stopped and thought what if she really had a boyfriend what would I do? And why am I caring so much about her? Do I like her?

 

 

************************

don't kill me for no GuiLun moments in this chapter....there will be in the next chapter where Aaron starts his plans...remember to comment!