Chapter Forty - Dad and Boyfriend Talk...

One Playboy & One Beautiful Princess

*Gui Gui’s POV*

            Everything was back to normal now. Everyday seemed to pass by so quickly with Aaron besides me. Everything except for school…it was always so slow! Although we only came back to school for three months it felt more like three years…Show was flying back and forth with Hu Die of course. He should be coming back soon. Now to think of it I haven’t seen father for a long time…wonder when he’s coming back.

            “Day dreaming again?” Ya Tou asked. I came back to reality and noticed that class ended. I pack up my things and got up.

            “Yeah…” I said to Ya Tou who was walking out the door with Selina already.

            “Day dreaming about me again?” Aaron asked putting his arm over my shoulder. I move it away.

            “You wish!” I said sticking out my tongue at him. I ran to catch up to my best friends. He was following behind me with the other guys. Calvin was flirting with someone over the phone. So was Chun… I guess his ‘girlfriend’ is real. But none of us had seen her yet, wonder who she is.

            I told Aaron to take me to Show’s place. Although no one was probably home, I wanted to go there. I had the keys so it was no problem. Once I opened the doors I saw my brother and father. When were they here? “Dad?! Show? When did you guys come back?” I asked them. I ran to hug my father.

            “I had to come back soon for my precious daughter,” my father laughed. He noticed Aaron standing at the doorway behind me. “This is?” My father asked.

            I look at Show for help. How I am suppose to tell dad that Aaron’s my boyfriend. “Nice to meet you Mr. Wu I’m Aaron Yan Ya Lun,” Aaron says to my father. I look at him then at my father. This is awkward…

            My father smiled. “Why not we have a little talk in my study room? Mr. Yan?” He asked. My eyes widen in shock, so is Show’s. But Aaron just smiles and walks behind my father to the study room.

            I hit Show on the arm waking him up. “Nothing’s going to happen right?” I asked him.

            He shrugs. “Who knows? You can never predict what father would do…,” he said.

            “I can see now why I am so straight forward at times…” I said.

*END of Gui Gui’s POV*

 

*Aaron’s POV*

            “Let’s not go around in circles. I believe that you are a smart man right, Mr. Yan?” He asks.

            I smiled. “Please call me Aaron,” I told him. He nods. He takes a seat at the sofa and I sit across from him.

            “You are my precious daughter’s…,” he began.

            “I am Gui Gui’s boyfriend,” I told him. Like every father they would worry about their daughter.

            “I could’ve guessed that. It is quite obvious. Gui Gui never brought any guy home alone, I believe that you are the first,” he said.

            “I hope to be the last too,” I told him after hearing what he had said. This made him chuckle a little.

            “Looks like you really love my daughter,” he began. He stopped a minute to think about what to say. “But are you going to love her forever? I don’t want to see my precious daughter get hurt,” he continued looking at me in the eye.

            “I know that I love her. After so much that we’ve been through together I know that I will love her forever,” I told him. He didn’t quite understand. Looks like Show didn’t tell him about Reen yet. “We did separate for some time before, it was all my fault. But after my mistake I know that I can’t lose her again,” I said to him.

            He got up. “Looks like my daughter didn’t choose the wrong guy,” he said walking out the door. I followed him out the door and Gui Gui was standing there waiting impatiently.

            “I have to attend a meeting now, by the way Gui Gui why not you invite your friends to go to our beach house some day? You haven’t been there for a long time,” Mr. Wu suggested.

            “Beach house?” Gui Gui asked.

            “I thought you liked that place. There is enough rooms for many so you could invite your friends to there too,” Mr. Wu said.

            “O-okay then…” Gui Gui said awkwardly. Mr. Wu left for his meeting and I noticed that Show was gone too. Probably went over to Hu Die’s again.

            “What happened? Why did my dad asked to talk to you? What did you guys talk about? Hurry up and tell me,” Gui Gui whined.

            I laughed silently and hugged her. “That’s a secret between you and your father,” I whispered in her ear. She pulls away.

            “Tell me!” She whined. I shook my head.

            “Fine I’ll just ask dad later on,” she said finally giving up. “So what do you think of my father’s idea?” She asked me meaning the beach house.

            I shrugged. “It’s a good idea. Do you want to go though? It’s all up to you,” I told her.

            She smiled happily. “I’ll call the girls and you tell the guys about it. Try inviting Danson too and I’ll call Genie,” she said dialing the numbers on her phone already.

            I called the guys and only Danson and Genie said that they couldn’t come. They had something ‘special’ to do. “Wang Zi said that he’s going too,” I told Gui Gui since I called him last.

            “Of course he’s going to go, Ya Tou’s going,” she said with a wink. They were official even though they were in different schools. “So that means five guys and three girls…I’ll tell the maids to get everything ready later on. This is going to be a fun weekend!” She said happily.

            I smiled. “As long as I’m with you it’s always fun,” I told her. She looked at me smiling.

            “You and your flirting tricks again,” she said.

            “It’s true,” I said. I closed with mines before she could say anything.

*END of Aaron’s POV*

 

**********************

Update! Comment please~