Chapter Fifty - Future Life

One Playboy & One Beautiful Princess

~Seventeen years later~

 

*Xiao Ai’s POV*

            I transferred to Sheng Ying Academy. This was the school where mommy and daddy met each other. I begged them to let me go to this school because of my friend.

            “Xiao Ai!” I heard someone calling my name from behind. I turned around and saw my best friend well kind of like my cousin too, Wei Wei. She was mommy’s cousin Genie and daddy’s best friend Danson’s daughter.

            “Wei Wei,” I said her name walking towards her.

            “We’re finally in the same school,” she said happily. She gave me a tour around the school with the permission of our teacher. I noticed the guy who was sitting next to me, he was kind of good looking too. But that wasn’t why I noticed him. It was because he kept staring at me. As I walked to my seat I felt glares from the girls in my class, I wonder why…

            I sat with Wei Wei at lunch and asked her about what happened in class. “You’re talking about Mao Di?” She asked. I nodded, that was his name. “I almost forgot to tell you about them. Ao Quan, Wei Yu and Mao Di are called the Trios in this school. The most cute, handsome, good looking guy in this school, according to the girls,” she said.

            “So that’s why I’ve been receiving evil glares from our girl classmates?” I asked her. She nodded. “They are good looking but no need to send death glares to someone who sits next to them right?” I asked her.

            “Apparently the girls don’t think that. And no matter how good looking they are, they are playboys,” she said. Playboys, I hate them so much. She stopped eating and I turned around to see what she was looking at. Trios were coming this way…But only Mao Di stepped forward to talk to me.

            “Hello, I’m Mao Di. I was just thinking that we can hang out sometime after school,” he said with a smiled.

            I got up and looked at him. “Sorry, I’m not interested,” I said to him. I saw the others with a shocked eyes and even Wei Wei was surprised. “Now if you’ll excuse me I want to continue my lunch,” I said sitting back down. He left surprised. I don’t know what he’s thinking but I have a feeling it won’t be good.

*END of Xiao Ai’s POV*
 

*Mao Di’s POV*

            I just got rejected. No way…this is my first time… “Mao Di got rejected!” Wei Yu screamed happily and surprised.

            “It’s okay, she’s probably only the first and would be the only,” Ao Quan said.

            This girl was different. Somehow I am interested in her. A smile appears and the guys asked me what was wrong. “Yan Zhen Ai, you’ll be mines,” I just said.

*END of Mao Di’s POV*
 

*Xiao Ai’s POV*

            I told mommy and daddy what happened on my first day. We had no secrets, well of course there was some things that they didn’t tell me. After I told them they started laughing so hard. “What’s so funny?” I asked them. I didn’t get the joke.

            “It’s just that your story is so similar to ours,” daddy says.

            “Huh?” I asked.

            “Don’t worry about it, go do your homework now,” mommy says. I go back upstairs to my room ignoring their joke.

*END of Xiao Ai’s POV*

 

*Gui Gui’s POV*

            “Do you think he’s the one?” I asked Aaron after Xiao Ai left.

            “He better not hurt her though,” he said.

            “Maybe he’s just like you but I doubt that he can hurt Xiao Ai like the way you did to me in our first Christmas,” I said. I always brought up what happened till this day.

            “You know that the one I love is you,” he said hugging me.

            “I know,” I said. I kissed him in the lips quickly and pulled away. But he grabbed me back deepening the kiss.

            “I love you Gui Gui,” he said breaking away.

            “I love you too,” I whispered back. I hugged him tightly as we stood there as if we were the only ones in the world.

*END of Gui Gui’s POV*
 

*Aaron’s POV*

            I’ll always love you Gui Gui.

*END of Aaron’s POV*

 

~END~

 

************************************

It is the end of 《One Playboy & One Beautiful Princess》.

Thank You for everyone reading my story! I hope everyone who read this story liked it a lot.

And thanks for all the comments you posted I really enjoyed reading them!

I will try to make my future fanfics even better since this is my first fanfic.

I will now focus on my second fanfic 《Boys and Girl》 please read and support it too!