Chapter Forty Six - Rainie

One Playboy & One Beautiful Princess

*Gui Gui’s POV*

            After Aaron proposed to me my father was really excited. I was walking trying into wedding dresses trying to find the right one…but none seemed to be the one for me. Genie, Selina, Ya Tou was with me all day to find the right dress. Almost forgot about Ella, well we became best friends too. Their bridesmaid dresses were already chosen. Now I just have to find the right wedding dress! This was so annoying…and Aaron only made it worse. Like every couple…well almost every couple…they would have small arguments about the wedding. Aaron was complaining on how long I take to find the right dress.

            “I mean this is a once in a life time thing,” I told the girls about the argument we had last night.

            “We know that, but you almost went to every store in Taiwan already,” Genie told me. She was exaggerating now.

            I looked around the store. And then I saw it. The perfect wedding dress that was what I needed. I asked the saleslady about that dress. “That is not for sale,” she said.

            “Why?” Ya Tou asked staring at the dress.

            “Because someone already ordered that and there is only one,” the saleslady answered.

            Great. I found the right dress and now she tells me that I can’t have it. I guess I’ll have to find it tomorrow then. I called the driver to drop off my friends before taking me back to my dad’s place. I didn’t see Aaron at all today. Wonder what he’s up to. So I texted him but he didn’t reply back. Was he busy? I left the phone on the table and went to take a shower.

*END of Gui Gui’s POV*

 

*Aaron’s POV*

            I drove to Show’s place to go tell Gui Gui the news. She’ll love it. The maid opened the door for me and let me in. I went straight to Gui Gui’s room. Show suddenly came out of his room and looked at me curiously.

            “Hey Aaron, why are you here? It’s so late already,” Show said.

            “I’m here to find Gui Gui. Why else would I be here?” I asked him. That was a stupid question.

            “Okay…but you can’t stay here over night,” Show warned me. This was probably the millionth time he had said that to me.

            “She’s going to be my wife in the future, it’s going to happen someday,” I told him.

            “Well she’s not your wife yet so I won’t allow you staying with her overnight,” he said. He didn’t know that we were stuck in a room together before…its best if he didn’t know or else I really think that I’ll be in a wheelchair. Thank god his phone rang. He walked back to his room and I went to Gui Gui’s room. She wasn’t there…I put the papers on her bed. She was probably taking a shower. I’ll wait for her then.

*END of Aaron’s POV*

 

*Gui Gui’s POV*

            I got out of the bathroom. That was weird…I don’t remember shutting off the lights. I walked to where the lights switch to open the lights. Everything happened so quickly. Just as I was going to open the lights I was pushed down towards the floor. I screamed but that person covered my mouth with his/her hand. I opened my eyes and saw Aaron laughing as if there was no tomorrow.

            “AARON!” I scream his name. “You scared me!” I said pushing him off me.

            “You should have seen how scared you were,” he said laughing. I crossed my arms around my chest.

            “It’s not funny!” I said.

           He saw that I was going to get mad so he tried stopping. “Alright, I’m sorry,” he apologized.

            “Why are you here?” I asked him sitting on the bed. “I thought you were still mad at me about the wedding dress,” I said. I saw the papers lying on the end of the bed. “What’s that?” I asked him.

            He shrugged. “See for yourself,” he said.

            It was a receipt from the store I went today. I looked at him and back at the paper. I flipped the page over and saw a picture. It was a dress. Not a regular dress though, it was the dress that I wanted today at the store. “H-how did you know?” I asked him.

            “That’s cause I’m your husband,” he said hugging me.

            “Boyfriend,” I corrected.

            “Fiancée,” he corrected. He put the papers on the table next to my bed. “I thought that if I chose the dress then you would probably wear it,” he said.

            “I was going to choose that dress too but the saleslady said that someone ordered it already, who knew that it would be you,” I told him.

            “I will always know what you are thinking of,” he said and kissed me sweetly.

 

~Next few days~       

 

Everything was almost ready. We already took the wedding pictures and the invitations were decorated we just need to print the date and the names and send them out. It was decided that our wedding should be held at the day I agreed to be his girlfriend. The days went by faster and faster and before you know it the invitations were being sent out.

Aaron’s sister came back too. I never saw her before when we were still dating but she was very nice to me. Now to think about it I never knew much about Aaron’s family. I only knew that his parents died in a car accident and had an older sister, Rainie. She was older than Aaron by eight years, but she still looks so young! I was so scared about meeting her.

It happened the week after Aaron proposed to me…

 

~Flashback~

            Aaron drove me to his sister’s house in Taiwan. He said that his sister and brother-in-law were coming to visit. The car stopped and he got out first and opened the door for me. I stayed seated.

            “Aaron…I don’t think I’m ready,” I whined.

            “My sister and brother-in-law is very nice, don’t worry,” he said pulling me out. Even the guys told me that but I was just too nervous. He rang the doorbell and a maid answered the door. We walked to the backyard and I saw a young lady and young men with a small child sitting on the table talking and laughing.

            “Aaron!” The young lady said. Aaron went over and hugged her. She looked at me and smiled. “You must be Gui Gui, Aaron told me everything about you,” she said and hugged me.

            “It’s nice to meet you,” I said shyly.

            “Long time no see Mike,” Aaron said to the guy who was carrying the baby girl.

            “It’s been very long since we’ve seen you. Once we heard the great news about you getting married Rainie canceled all the meetings,” the guy Mike said.

            “Of course I have to come back for my little brother’s wedding,” Rainie said. “I’ll let you guys have a small talk now. Gui Gui come with me,” she said pulling me inside the house. I looked at Aaron and he just smiled.

            Rainie pulled me upstairs to her room and sat me down on the bed. She went and got something from the drawer and sat next to me. I don’t know why I was so nervous. Rainie did seem like a very nice person.

            “You don’t have to be so nervous,” she smiled seeing my stiff body. “I just wanted to have a girl talk with you,” she continued I tried relaxing and listened to what she had to say.

            “Here,” she said giving me a box. I looked at her and she told me to open it. So I did. Inside was a beautiful diamond necklace.

            “T-this is?” I asked her looking at the necklace then at her.

            She smiled. “For you,” she said. I closed the box and gave it back to her.

            “I can’t have it,” I said.

            She pushed it back towards me. “This is something my parents left for Aaron well for his wife. I was almost twenty and Aaron was only twelve when our parents passed away. I found their diaries in their rooms and they kept two of these necklaces. One was for me and the other was for Aaron’s future wife. So you have to take it,” she said.

            “It’s still not that good…,” I mumbled.

           She chuckled. “Although this is my first time meeting you, I know that Aaron really loves you. I never heard Aaron talk to me about a girl for so long. He’s been telling me about you since you became his girlfriend,” she said. He never told me about that.

            “Since I was little my parents always paid more attention to me. I always felt that Aaron didn’t feel much love from them. But when I asked him one day he said that he didn’t feel that way. I was really happy to hear that. But then my parents got into a car accident so I took more time watching over the company, I didn’t have much time to care about Aaron. I’m very happy that he can find someone that loves him and cares for him. He really thinks that I don’t know his playboy actions in school but I knew everything,” she said.

            “You spy on him?” I guessed.

            She nods. “He never told me about his girlfriends but I knew everything about them. To be honest I thought Reen would be the one,” she said.

“I thought that too,” I told her what happened last year’s Christmas.

“Now I see why Aaron loves you,” she laughed. What did she mean? “You’re too nice Gui Gui,” she then said.

I heard a knock on the door and we both turned to see Aaron and the little girl. “Mike said that he’s going to go buy something,” he said carrying the little girl to come in the room.

“This is my five year old daughter Ellie,” Rainie told me.

“She’s adorable,” I told her with a smile.

Aaron put her down so she can walk to where Rainie was. That’s what I thought but instead she came to me. “Uncle Aaron likes you!” She screamed out. I felt my cheeks start to get red. Ellie started running around the room until she finally got tired and Rainie took her back to her bed.

“So what were you talking about?” Aaron asked us as we walked down to the living room.

“Secret,” we both said laughing.

“Talking bad about me?” He guessed.

“If I need to talk bad about you to Gui Gui I think I will need a week to tell her,” Rainie teased.

“Hey!”

We stayed at Rainie’s house for dinner. Aaron was right. Rainie was a very nice person. So was Mike.

~END of Flashback~

 

            “Gui,” Rainie called my name. “You okay?” She asked me.

            “Yeah,” I said. We were going to go pick up Ellie from school and go to Rainie’s house for dinner. Rainie noticed that I was very nervous. “I feel really happy when that day comes but somehow I don’t want it to come,” I said to her when Aaron and Mike were watching a ball game in the living room.

            “I was like that when my wedding was here. Don’t worry to much about it. It’s your big day,” she advised.

 

*********************

SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!! it's kind of a boring chapter sorry!