Chapter One - The First Time I saw You

One Playboy & One Beautiful Princess

~Sheng Yi Academy~

 

*Ya Tou’s POV*

“GOOD MORNING SELINA!” I shouted across the hall. I ran up to Selina who was walking slowly. Once she heard me she turned to see who called her name.

“Ya Tou? Why so happy today?” Selina asked.

We walked to the end of the hall and I smiled happily and told her what happened, “I heard from the other students that Ms. Cherry would be a little late, that means our class gets free time until she comes! Isn’t that great?”

“That’s great,” Selina said not sounding great at all. I noticed right away that she had something in mind so I asked her what happened.

“I don’t know I just miss Gui Gui, I haven’t seen her for a long time, what about you?” She asked.

I shook my head and told her, “I was with you the last time I saw her, anyways I feel that something bad is gonna happen today don’t know why…”

A familiar voice suddenly said, “That bad thing wouldn’t be me right?”

We turned around and saw a cute bubbly girl in front of us, it was Gui Gui. Selina and I was shocked to see her. She doesn’t even go to this school, why would she be here?

*END of Ya Tou’s POV*

 

*No One's POV*

“GUI GUI?!?!” Selina and Ya Tou both shouted in shock.

“hehe, who else would be here?” She asked. Selina and Ya Tou hugged her right away.

“Wait, why are you here?” Selina asked.

Gui smiled at them and told them that her father let her go to Sheng Ying and she is also in the same class as Ya Tou and Selina. Gui asked them about Sheng Ying and Selina told her about Fahrenheit.

*END of No One's POV*

 

*Gui Gui’s POV*

“Fahrenheit?” I asked.

Ya Tou said, “Fahrenheit is the most popular group of boys in this school, all girl classmates would go crazy for them, well I guess most cause some don’t really care.”

“Anyways, I’ll tell you about them, Fahrenheit is the four hottest, cutest, the most handsome ones according to the whole school, well they are good looking. So first is Jiro Wang, who I think is very dumb, then Calvin Chen, known as the sunshine boy, he is always happy going and really knows a girl’s heart I guess,” Selina started.

Ya Tou continued for her, “Then it’s Chun Wu, the muscular one, he’s a very funny person and everyone always sees him fight with Jiro about small things, and finally the last one is Aaron Yan, he is know as the Ice Prince of the school, I guess it’s because of his ‘cool’ appearance most girls love him the most and would definitely go crazy for him but I guess that applies to all of them.”

“But the most important thing is, they are playboys,” Selina said.

I could’ve guessed that already, but something else caught my mind, the name of Chun Wu.

“Did you guys just say Chun Wu?” I asked to make sure.

Ya Tou nodded. “He’s the one who loves to eat and knows to play basketball very well, what about him?”

I sigh. “You see Chun Wu is one of my brother’s best friend so he would know who I am I think, and I don’t want classmates to know who I really am.”

Selina and Ya Tou both get my point because they know that I am the daughter of Wu Enterprise.

“Gui Gui, do not turn around right now,” Selina said.

Ya Tou and I looked at her not understanding what she meant. I see Ya Tou look at what Selina’s looking but I do what Selina said.

“What’s the matter?” I asked.

“Fahrenheit is at the end of the hall,” Ya Tou said.

“What!” I said.

*END of Gui Gui’s POV*

 

*Aaron’s POV*

We were walking at the hall and then I saw her. The girl who was facing her friends, somehow I have a feeling that she’s a new student and when I think that I am never wrong. I bet the others knew what I was thinking too.

“Hey look! Isn’t that the new student?” Jiro asked.

“Looks like it to me, who are the other two girls?” Calvin asked.

“Her friends probably,” Chun replied.

“I will go say hi to her,” I said.

The three knew what I was going to do and wished me luck too but they knew that we don’t really need luck. I walk over to the three girls at the end of the hall and I saw her two friends facing me with a worried and confused look, I wonder why.

*END of Aaron’s POV*

 

*Gui Gui’s POV*

“That’s weird why is only Aaron coming?” Ya Tou asked.

“Who?” I asked still confused.

Selina looked at me and said, “He probably wants to hit on you Gui.”

“He doesn’t even know me though,” I pointed out.

“I agree with Selina and it doesn’t matter cause he’s a playboy,” Ya Tou said.

I felt a tap on my right shoulder and a sweet voice who said hello to me. I turned to see a beautiful guy with brown eyes and a smile. So this is Aaron Yan, he is good looking but too bad he’s a playboy which I am not interested at all, I thought.

“May I help you,” I ask seriously.

He was probably shocked by my tone of voice, but continued talking. “You’re the new student right, I was just wondering if you have time after school, we could hang out together,” he told me.

“Yes I am the new student and I would never have time if it was to hang out with a person like you,” I told him.

His smile disappeared and made a shocked face.

“Excuse me, I have to go to class now,” I told him while walking down the hall without turning around.

“Selina, Ya Tou if you don’t come now you guys will be late I think the teacher’s here!” I call to them.

They ran towards me leaving a stunned Aaron behind.

*END of Gui Gui’s POV*

 

*Aaron’s POV*

 I walk back to the guys and they were starring at me with shock. I was shocked myself. Somehow that girl is different than the others I met, the others seem to like me once they see me and they don’t even know me. But this girl…she is so much real to me…not to mention she is the first to reject me.

“Wow, did that just happen or was it only me who saw what I think I saw?” Calvin asked.

“Nope, we all saw it,” Chun said.

“Aaron got rejected!” Jiro said. I hit him on the head and said, “So what?”

“I was just saying…anyways you don’t have to think too much about it, I mean isn’t she the only one who rejected you?” Jiro asked.

He had a point, she was the first and only who rejected me, and I’m not gonna let go that easily.

“What you gonna do now?” Calvin asked.

“I want her,” I said.

The others understood what I meant. This girl is just so interesting.

 

 

***********************

How was the first chapter? =D comment please!