The Look

Emergency Room

Ji Hyo was taken aback when she heard Jong Kook said the words on the other line. The man was looking at her, and he even removed the diamond ring that she has been wearing since she asked the man to put it on her ring finger. She was more surprised with what she heard from Jong Kook's mouth directly. She smiled at him and asked, "Why are you doing this?" Jong Kook smiled at her and said, "Because I care for you." Ji Hyo was about to say something when someone came into the restaurant.  "Good day, Sir! Welcome to Jae Jin's restaurant." she said.

Jong Kook smiled at how Ji Hyo was able to evade his statement. He just looked at the woman who was busy entertaining the said new customer. The name of the restaurant is Jae Jin, he can guess that it's a combination of Jae Suk and Suk Jin's name. He was still staring at Ji Hyo until he noticed that she has gone uncomfortable with the customer. He went to see what's going on right away, and so when he came near them, the new customer looked at him and asked, "Are you her boyfriend?" He was shocked to hear the question, but he didn't answer.

The new customer looked at them and said, "I think you two have the potential." When the new customer looked at him again, the man stared at him intently. "Oh. Wait a second. Aren't you --?" Jong Kook then realized that the new customer is related to the show business. He quickly grabbed the man's hand to get away from Ji Hyo and said, "Don't say a word." When he turned around, the customer told him, "In one condition." He looked back at the customer and said, "I'm not doing anything for you." "I'll go see that woman there again then." said the man.

Jong Kook didn't mind what the man said as he returned to where Ji Hyo is. However, the man was really into his words as he walked with him. "What is that you want?" he asked in an annoyed manner. "Look, Mr. Kim Jong Kook, I didn't do anything bad to you, so don't be that annoyed of me for knowing your secret like this." said Hong Suk Cheon, a director. "If you don't want to reveal your secret to that woman yet, do ask her to model for me." added Sak Cheon. Jong Kook sighed. "She can't be a model." he then said. "But why?" asked Suk Cheon.

Suk Cheon and Jong Kook have a pretty long discussion, and Jong Kook has decided to just grant what Suk Cheon said. When Ji Hyo saw them, she asked him, "Is everything okay, Kwang Soo-ssi?" Suk Cheon looked at Jong Kook upon hearing the woman's question, and so he smiled at Jong Kook who's obviously not in the mood to argue and react. He nodded at Ji Hyo and asked, "Ji Hyo-ya, can you be a model?" Ji Hyo's eyes grew wide as she heard the question and asked, "Me? A model?" Jong Kook smiled at him and nodded as an answer.

Meanwhile, the real Kwang Soo was still staring at the man who was listening to his conversation with Jong Kook earlier. He wasn't even able to tell the person on the other line that he's already awake. He has long been waiting for this day to come, and now that his cousin is conscious, he doesn't know why he feels torn all of a sudden. He knows Ji Hyo has dumped his cousin that's why he and Jong Kook planned to avenge him, but things didn't work exactly as what they have planned. "Is Kim Jong Kook with Song Ji Hyo?" Dong Wook asked.

"Let me introduce myself first. My name is Hong Suk Cheon, and I'm a director. I actually have a lot of job, so I just told you what I love doing best." Ji Hyo looked at the said director and asked, "Why are you asking me to be a model?" Suk Cheon smiled at him and said, "Though it was just your first time seeing me today, it has been a long time since I've been watching you. I think you have this face of a celebrity. Your face even looks very familiar. You'll just have to model a swimwear, and if you're not comfortable doing it alone, you can ask Kim --"

Jong Kook glared at Suk Cheon. "Kimchi lover Lee Kwang Soo?" added Ji Hyo who was laughing at his description. "You can earn a lot of money, too. Who knows maybe when you start to model, you'll get lots of opportunities after." said Sak Cheon trying to persuade Ji Hyo. "Let's try it. For a change." said Jong Kook. Ji Hyo smiled but she reminded them, "I won't be wearing two-piece swimsuits, okay?" Jong Kook looked at her and said, "As if I'd allow you." Suk Cheon looks at the two them and commented, "You two look like sweethearts."

Ji Hyo looked at Jong Kook who's smiling from ear to ear. "You're obviously liking it, huh?" she teased. Jong Kook, with a smile on his face, winked at her and said, "Really liking it." Suk Cheon couldn't help but cringe witnessing how the two are. "I guess I have to leave, so you two can be more alone. I'll be dropping by here anytime tomorrow. I'll bring the contract and we'll discuss the ways on how to do the said advertisements." he said as he bid them goodbye. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo both bowed at him, and so he looked at Jong Kook one last time.

Dong Wook didn't get an answer from Kwang Soo except the nods that he received from him earlier. "Kwang Soo-yah, can you let Jong Kook know that I want to talk to Ji Hyo?" he said trying hard to utter the words since he's not that well yet. Ji Hyo, on the other hand, looked at Jong Kook who is now talking with her two older-brother-like bosses from a distance. When she saw the three of them laughed at the same time, she doesn't know why her heart skipped a beat. When Jong Kook looked at her direction, in the air, she wondered, "If I give you my heart, are you sure that you won't break it apart?"