The Way

Emergency Room

Jae Suk and Suk Jin looked at each other with smile in their eyes when they saw Jong Kook looked at Ji Hyo, who's also staring at the man. "Looks like someone is opening up." commented Suk Jin which made Jae Suk smile more. "Hopefully." said Jae Suk. When Jong Kook looked at their direction, he told them, "I'll borrow Ji Hyo first. Don't worry, she'll never be in danger." Suk Jin nodded at the man and said, "You know that you have to make sure she won't be." Jong Kook smiled and replied, "She'll be safe with me, Sir."

 "You can call me Hyung when you return her here safe and sound." said Suk Jin which made Jong Kook smile wide. "By the way, what do you do?" asked Jae Suk as he got curious on what the man's profession is. Jong Kook looked at him and answered, "I'm a freelancer." Suk Jin then commented, "Oh, maybe that's why you look so familiar." Jong Kook sighed as he felt like he has to be honest. "A-actually..." he said, "I am..." He wasn't able to continue what he was about to say because his phone rings. "E-excuse me." he then said to excuse himself.

The morning has come, and so is Suk Cheon. True to his words, he came in early. Jae Suk woke Ji Hyo up, and so the woman thanked him. "Good luck!" cheered the man. "Thank you, Jae Suk-oppa. I'll treat you and Suk Jin-oppa when I get the pay." she said as she gave him a pretty bright smile. "Are you sure about this?" Jae Suk then asked. Ji Hyo looked puzzled and asked, "What do you mean, Oppa?" Jae Suk then took the chance to be honest as he replied, "Your real identity might be revealed." 
 

Ji Hyo smiled at Jae Suk's concern and said, "Oppa, I already know who I am and who I'm not. If they happen to find out that I changed my identity, I'll face the consequences. And besides, Oppa, I don't think I'll be famous right away nor will I  become a well-known person." Jae Suk looked at her again and said, "You know Suk Jin hyung and I are just here for you, okay?" Ji Hyo nodded and said, "Thank you, Oppa. Don't worry about me. I'll be fine." Jae Suk nodded at her and said, "You should hurry and prepare. That director is here already."

When she finished preparing, she saw Jong Kook and Suk Cheon waiting for her. "Have you waited for a long time?" she asked. Jong Kook shook his head and said, "I just came." She smiled at them, and asked, "Shall we start?" Suk Cheon smiled at her and said, "Oh. I like you. You seemed to be a very determined woman." Ji Hyo bowed at the director's response which made Suk Cheon looked at Jong Kook. "What a very nice woman she is." said Suk Cheon which made Jong Kook say, "I know. Indeed she is."

 The three individuals told their goodbyes to the older men. They are now on the car, going to where the designated location is. "We'll have to shoot in Busan." said Suk Cheon. "What?" surprised Ji Hyo asked. "I thought we'd film here in Jeju? There are so many beaches here, too." she then said. "Ji Hyo-ssi, the theme will be like Busan Vacance." said Suk Cheon. "Theme?" she asked again. "Originally, the set up will just be an advertisement with you and Jong Kook-ssi." said Suk Cheon. Upon saying the name Jong Kook, Ji Hyo looked at the man beside her.

Jong Kook couldn't believe what he heard from Suk Cheon's mouth, and so he looked at him. He could feel Ji Hyo's stare at him, and so he tried to stay calm before revealing the truth. "A-actually..." started Jong Kook which had Suk Cheon commenting, "Jong Kook was supposed to be your partner, but we think Kwang Soo here is a better partner for you." Ji Hyo looked at the director when Suk Cheon added, "You two have a better chemistry." Jong Kook and Ji Hyo then looked at each other when Ji Hyo stated, "I'm not buying it."

Ji Hyo looked at Suk Cheon and Jong Kook who didn't react with what she said. She smiled at them and asked, "Is there something wrong? I was just joking." Jong Kook and Suk Cheon looked at each other, so Ji Hyo said, "You two look like you're hiding something from me." Jong Kook told her, "Yes, there is." It was her turn to be speechless, so Jong Kook told her, "You know I'm hiding my feelings for you. I might have to reveal it to the whole world like this." Ji Hyo is getting confused of what he's saying so he said, "After the filming, I'd like to tell you something."

Kwang Soo looked at Dong Wook and asked, "Why do you want to talk to Song Ji Hyo, Hyung?" Dong Wook smiled at his cousin and said, "There's something I want to tell her." "Didn't she leave you already? Just let her go, hyung." Dong Wook looked at the tall man and said, "Who told you she left me?" Kwang Soo said, "Yi Han did." Dong Wook tried to look at Yi Han, but when his eyes couldn't reach his assistant's figure, he told Kwang Soo, "It was me who did her wrong. And you know I just realized how wrong I was when I committed that sin."

After long hours of travel, they have finally reached Haeundae. "I'll just be there for a while." said Suk Cheon while pointing at the filming site. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo nodded at him. When they were left alone, Jong Kook stared at Ji Hyo who was staring at the beach. "Ji Hyo-ya, I know it's wrong for me to say this, but I have decided that I'll do what it takes to have you as my woman. Truthfully, I wanted to avenge Dong Wook because I thought you were the reason behind his suicide attempt, but I was wrong. I committed a mistake." said Jong Kook.

Kwang Soo was surprised to hear Dong Wook's revelation, and he didn't know why he commented, "How mean." Jong Kook then went closer to where Ji Hyo is, and when they are standing face to face, he could feel the fast beating of his heart. He moved inch closer, and touched Ji Hyo's face. "I committed a mistake by falling in love with my friend's amazing and beautiful woman." he said. When Ji Hyo touched his hand, he looked at her hand, and looked into her eyes, then to her nose, and to her lips. Jong Kook looked at her again and uttered the words "I love you" as he closed his eyes, and locked his lips with her lips gently.