The Thought

Emergency Room

Seoul, South Korea.

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo have decided to just go back to their own country after their argument. They sat next to each on the plane for a couple of hours, but they didn't talk to each other. They didn't even try to look at each other in the eyes. And now that they are back to Korea, they are still not talking to each other. Ji Hyo recognized the man, who's approaching her, as one of their family's helpers, so she told him, "Just do get my things from him." She didn't look at Jong Kook when she rode her family's black car in front of her.

Jong Kook and the man were surprised when the black car went away. Jong Kook looked at the man and asked, "What's that about?" The man looked at him and said worriedly, "Sir, that's not the car which Miss should be riding." His eyes grew big as he asked in panic mode, "What? Then whose car is it?" "It looks similar with the family's car, but Miss was supposed to ride on the black van today." told the man. "But Sir, I think we shouldn't worry." added the man. "What did you say?" he asked trying to control his anger when he heard the reason.

"What are you doing?" Ji Hyo asked the driver. "I said what are you doing?" she then asked again in a worried and annoyed manner. When she looked at the driver's seat, she was shocked to see the driver. "Why are you driving this car?" she asked. The driver didn't answer her, so said, "Stop the car." The car didn't stop moving, so she tried to open the door so she can jump, but the driver can control the lock, so she can't do anything. "Don't be worried." said the driver. "Why are you doing this?" she asked again.

"Hyung!" called Kwang Soo on the phone when he called him. "Where do you think Dong Wook will bring Ji Hyo?" he asked in a very serious manner. Kwang Soo felt the seriousness of his tone, so he answered him, "To where he can get what he wants." Because of Kwang Soo's answer, he shouted at the young man to tell him the address, of where Dong Wook will go with Ji Hyo, right away. When Kwang Soo asked him a question, he felt like he was splashed with cold water, "Didn't you say you were just trying to avenge Dong Wook-hyung?"

"Dong Wook-ssi..." she called which made the man drive the car faster. "Why don't you drive slowly? Are you trying to kill us both?" she asked angrily. "Why do you always try to kill yourself just because of me?" she asked again which made Dong Wook stepped on the brake. Luckily, there were no other cars near their car, so no accident occurred. "If you want to talk to me, we just can do that gently, right? We don't have to hurt each other." she told him which made Dong Wook nod and smile at her.

Kwang Soo told him that he'll just give him the address if he'll be accompanied by him, so he agreed. It didn't take Kwang Soo a long time before he was able to reach Jong Kook's place. "You're going to chase her starting from this airport?" Kwang Soo asked which made him nod in annoyance. "What for?" he asked him again. "Can you just please shut your mouth? I'm not in the mood." he told Kwang Soo. "Hyung, you have to remember that I'm the one who'll let you know where they are. So don't let me ruin my mood." reminded Kwang Soo.

Truthfully, she's kind of nervous being with Lee Dong Wook again. She also doesn't have any idea where the two of them are going, but she knows she doesn't have to worry much because Dong Wook will never do her harm. She wouldn't be in love with him in the first place if she knew that the man could bring him danger. "Ji Hyo-ya, do you know that I have already talked to your dad? He has given us the consent to be together again. He said, this time, he'll never forbid you and I to be in a relationship." mentioned Dong Wook.

Jong Kook looked at Kwang Soo when he was reminded of their situation. "Then let's not go." said Jong Kook as he weighed the situation. "Hyung..." called Kwang Soo. "Let's just go back home." he told Kwang Soo as he headed towards the man's car. He turned around to talk to the man earlier to say, "Take care of Ji Hyo's belongings." The man bowed and ran towards the car to open its door for him. "You didn't have to do it." he said, but he was went blank for a moment when the man replied, "I was just taking care of you, Sir - you're my master's belonging, right?"

Ji Hyo laughed at Dong Wook when she asked, "You're joking, aren't you?" Dong Wook parked the car immediately, and assisted Ji Hyo in stepping out of it. She looked around, and saw nothing but houses. "Where are we going?" she asked. "One of my houses." he answered. She didn't hesitate to come along because she thought that it would really be nice to settle their relationship once and for all. Dong Wook put his hands around her shoulders, but she didn't complain. When she looked his way, Dong Wook's eyes were fixated on her.

Kwang Soo looked at Jong Kook who closed his eyes after he sat at the backseat of his car. He sighed as he shook his head, and frustratingly asked, "What is so good about that Song Ji Hyo for her to make our lives so chaotic?" He started the car when his friend didn't bother to reply. Jong Kook, on the other hand, remembered the time when he heard what Suk Jin and Jae Suk had to say. That time when they were in Jeju, when Ji Hyo excused herself for a while, he wanted to ask the two men about something, so he looked for them.

However, when they saw the two older men, they were having a serious discussion. He decided to just leave the two, but he heard Suk Jin asked, "Can't you see how unhappy Song Ji Hyo is with Kim Jong Kook?" He was so hurt with the question asked to Jae Suk, but he felt like his world fell apart when Suk Jin added, "It's because of the obvious reason Jae Suk-ah. She's still in love with Lee Dong Wook." Jae Suk then asked, "Then why is she not leaving Jong Kook yet?" "Because she knows the pain of being abandoned while loving." said Suk Jin.

"So what should we do about them? Ji Hyo's father is wishing for her to come back home. How can we do that if she's always with Jong Kook, and she won't be left alone?" asked Jae Suk to which Suk Jin answered that made him decide that he should just set Ji Hyo free even if he knows he'll be hurting big time. Suk Jin's answer crossed his mind again as the old man told Jae Suk, "She probably doesn't have any excuse to make yet. I know this is so mean to say, but for all of them to be able to peacefully live, I'd rather have Jong Kook... leave."