The Talk

Emergency Room

Meanwhile, Suk Jin and Jae Suk were surprised to see someone. They hurriedly gave that someone a respectful bow. "How have you been, Sir?" asked Jae Suk. The man just smiled at him and asked, "How have the two of you been?" Suk Jin looked at the man and asked, "Sir, I think you should sit first. The travel must have been very tiring for you." The man, who is older than them, smiled and said, "I want to see my daughter back at home. You can help me with that, right?" Suk Jin and Jae Suk looked at each other and said, "We'll do our best."

"I know she's in Seoul. She's actually singing in the singing room now. Do you have any idea who Kim Jong Kook is?" asked Cheon Sang Gook, Ji Hyo's father. "I don't know if you are aware, but that man Jong Kook acted as Kwang Soo when he approached my daughter." added the old man. "Suk Jin-ah, should I entrust my daughter to a man like that?" asked Sang Gook. "Jae Suk-ah, should I just let my daughter be in love with Lee Dong Wook?" he asked again. Suk Jin and Jae Suk again looked at each other without commenting.

It didn't take one of the richest people in Asia to stay long in Jeju-do. He has been talking with the two men, who have taken care of his daughter, and so he bid them goodbye. "Aren't you going to stay here, Sir? Ji Hyo is set to return to Jeju today." said Jae Suk. Sang Gook shook his head and said, "My daughter's mood might turn sour if she finds out I'm here. Thta's why I'm entrusting my daughter's return to the two of you. Her mother and I have been waiting for her to go back home, but she's so stubborn."

Few minutes after Chen Sang Gook left the restaurant, Ji Hyo and Jong Kook arrived at the said place. Suk Jin and Jae Suk were surprised to see the woman with Jong Kook. "Are you two okay?" asked Ji Hyo while looking at the them, looking at Jong Kook. "So you're Kim Jong  Kook, the infamous celebrity." commented Jae Suk which made Ji Hyo and Jong Kook look at each other. "Oppa, just let it pass. It's not a big deal to me anymore." said Ji Hyo. Jong Kook gave Jae Suk and Suk Jin a bow as he said, "I didn't mean to lie. I'm sorry."

"If Ji Hyo isn't angry about that anymore, why should the two of us be angry?" asked Suk Jin which made the four of them smile at one another. While Ji Hyo and Jong Kook were busy looking at each other, the two old men were just looking at them. "Are you two a couple?" asked Suk Jin. Ji Hyo looked at Jong Kook and said, "I've announced to the public that he's my boyfriend, and so I guess we are a couple already." Jong Kook smiled at the confirmation of his relationship with Ji Hyo, coming from the mouth of the woman he really loves.

"Then I guess it will be hard." commented Jae Suk. "Hmm?" asked Ji Hyo. "What did you say, Oppa?" she asked again. Jae Suk said, "It will be hard to end your relationship, right?" Ji Hyo smiled at Jae Suk and said, "We are just starting this relationship, Oppa. We'll see where it'll take us." Jong Kook has never been happy like this. For him, it's like a dream come true. The woman he loves is acknowledging their relationship, and he knows that if he continues to clutch the relationship, Ji Hyo and him can really be together until the end.

"Ah, Oppa..." called Ji Hyo. "Jong Kook-oppa and I will be out-of-town for three days. I'd like to spend time alone with him, so I can learn how to like and love him freely." she said. Jong Kook couldn't believe his ears again. Today, he feels like Ji Hyo is extra sweet with him. "Ji Hyo-ya, you're going to be alone with him?" asked Suk Jin. She nodded her head and said, "Oppa, I'm old enough already. I can manage myself. And Jong Kook-oppa isn't that kind of guy." she said defending Jong Kook. "Are you sure?" asked Jae Suk in a teasing way.

When Ji Hyo nodded her head as an answer, Jae Suk and Suk Jin had no choice but to agree. They excused themselves, and left the couple on their own. Jong Kook was just looking at her when he asked, "Are you sick or something?" Ji Hyo smiled at him and shook her head when she said, "No, I'm not." She smiled again and said, "Are you thinking that I'm having a multiple personality now?" Jong Kook shook his head and said, "No, I just can't believe those words will come out of your mouth."

"Where are we heading, Sir?" asked the driver. Sang Gook looked at the driver's face through the rear mirror as he answered, "Back to Seoul. I need to meet someone there." The driver then said, "Should I call the secretary to book us a flight?" Sang Gook then looked at the man and said, "No, just head to the Cheons' house here, we'll just use a private plane." When the driver didn't ask for any other questions, Sang Gook took his phone, and looked at the image there: Ji Hyo and Jong Kook intently staring at each other back in the singing room.

When Jae Suk and Suk Jin returned, it was only Jong Kook there. "Where's Ji Hyo?" asked Jae Suk. "She went to the restroom." answered Jong Kook. "That's good. At least I can have a minute of talk with you." said Jae Suk. "What's your plan with Ji Hyo? Are you serious with her? Do you have any plans of making her your wife?" Jae Suk asked without stopping. The older man was left speechless when he heard what Jong Kook had to say, "I sincerely love her. And I guess that's the beginning and end of everything, but it doesn't matter. Because just what I have said - I sincerely love her."