The Reveal

Emergency Room

Ji Hyo looked at the two men arguing at the place the three of them were at earlier. She wasn't able to hear any of the words they've said, but she knew that something is strange. She turned around the moment Kwang Soo stood up. She took her phone out of her coat and called someone. "Hello, it's me." she said. Her eyes welled up when she heard the voice on the other line, and so she answered, "I'm coming back home." She closed her eyes trying to stop the tears from falling. When she opened her eyes, she started walking again.

Meanwhile, Yi Han who was watching over Dong Wook received the news that the woman will be coming back to Korea soon. "Dong Wook-ssi, your girlfriend will be coming here soon, so please get well soon. You should look handsome just like the usual. She said she'll be coming home soon." Yi Han told the unconscious man. He sighed upon looking at the man. "I didn't know you'd be like this, Dong Wook-ssi. Just because of a woman. I really didn't know." he then added. Yi Han's phone rings, and he was surprised to see an anonymous number calling him.

It was Kim Jong Kook asking him about Dong Wook's condition. "She'll return to Korea soon, Kim Jong Kook-ssi. I heard that she'll be back from Kansas, and I don't know why the news has been delivered that fast." he answered. He looked at Dong Wook again upon Jong Kook's request. When he did, he was also surprised with what the muscled man said. "You will also return here? How about Kwang Soo-ssi? Ah, that's right. Song Ji Hyo-ssi is coming back so you two have no reasons to stay there anymore." he said after he realized the situation.

Kwang Soo looked at Jong Kook after the man talked to Yi Han. "When shall we leave?" he asked. "As soon as possible." Jong Kook answered. 'Hyung, are you still upset?" he asked. Jong Kook looked at him and asked, "I'm not in the position to be upset, right?" He looked at him and was about to say something, but Jong Kook shut him down by saying, "And so do you." Jong Kook then walked out to do some business done. He just looked at the man without saying anything as he whispered to himself, "We should be the ones in the emergency room."

A week after, Ji Hyo has prepared all the things she need in order for her to be home. For fifteen years, she has been living on her own in America. And now that she'll be back, she doesn't know why she feels like a lost child. She was about to board the plane, but someone from behind called her. She looked at the owner of the familiar voice, and was surprised to see the familiar men standing next to her. "Are you two stalking me?" she asked while smiling. "What a coincidence." Kwang Soo told her. She smiled at the tall man and said, "Indeed.'

The plane has taken off, and so they are now sitting on their designated seats. The long hours of travel made them all fall asleep, and when the flight's over, the three of them bowed at one another. "Nice meeting the two of you, Kim Jong Kook-ssi and Lee Kwang Soo-ssi." she said. "I hope we never meet again. The three of us. We should never meet again." she added before giving them a bow, and turning her back against the two startled men. They are now at the airport, and they just realized that they were left in silence when they heard their names being called by the fans, "Kwang Soo-ya! Jong Kook-ya! Jong Kook oppa! Kwang Soo oppa!"

The two men quickly stood next to each other for they don't want someone to hear their names. However, they were even more startled when the woman, who was just with them earlier, is now being surrounded by a lot of people. "Hyung, Ji Hyo is in trouble." stated Kwang Soo. The two men ran towards where the woman is, but like how shocked they were earlier, they didn't even know that they could be more shocked than it. They are now looking at Ji Hyo who is smiling at the cameras as she waves her hand. Jong Kook and Kwang Soo then looked at each other.

Ji Hyo's wave made the press noisier because her wave means that she's going to ride the newest and the most stylish car in town. "Who is she, hyung?" Kwang Soo asked Jong Kook. "Is she a celebrity? But I haven't heard of her?" Kwang Soo continuously asked Jong Kook. When Ji Hyo has ridden the car, everyone started to run after her. "Hurry up! We're late. Ah, this is a real scoop. She's finally back in town." said one woman in front of them. "Excuse me - " Jong Kook called. When the woman recognized her, she screamed his name happily, "Kim Jong Kook-ssi."

''Do you know who she is?'' Jong Kook asked. The woman was quite surprised with his question, so she asked, "Who?" Jong Kook then said, "That woman. Song Ji Hyo-ssi." The woman seemed to be become interested in Jong Kook when she heard the answer. "Song Ji Hyo-ssi?" she then asked. "Aren't you running after her earlier?" asked Jong Kook. The woman looked at her watch and said, "This won't do." Her cameraman told her to just do something instead and so she looked at Jong Kook and asked, "Do you want to know more about her? Are you interested?"

Kwang Soo butted in and answered, "I do. I am." The woman the looked at the other man and said, "Oh! Lee Kwang Soo-ssi. Sorry, I didn't notice you." Jong Kook then told the woman, "We are." The woman looked at her cameraman and looked back at the two men. "In one condition. You two must do an interview even just for ten minutes." she said. "Alright." answered both men. "Yes!" she delightfully reacted. "Where should we do the interview?" she asked. "Up to you." Jong Kook replied. "That's great." said the woman reporter.

"How did you know Song Ji Hyo-ssi?" Kwang Soo answered by saying, "She worked in a restaurant in Kansas. She was a staff there." Jong Kook looked at him and asked, "Why did you say that?" The woman heard Jong Kook's question, but she didn't mind it as she told them something new to their ears, "That woman? Song Ji Hyo-ssi? She is the one and only aloof daughter of the richest businessman in East Asia. But do you know the rumor? She had her name changed abroad because she fell in love with a man, and she gave up her wealth just so she can be with him and won't be called... Cheon Sung Im."