The Triangle

Emergency Room

Kansas City International Airport.

As soon as the plane landed on the airport, and as soon as she got off the plane, Song Ji Hyo opened her arms to feel the freshness of the air. She closed her eyes and smiled. When she opened her eyes, she saw some people looking at her doing the said gestures, but she didn't mind them. She just smiled at them and said, "Good evening!" She hurriedly went to the taxi station to go where she's designated to go. She rode the cab, and told the driver to drive her to a certain place. When the driver agreed, she took her phone and looked at the wallpaper.

Dong Wook hasn't started singing yet, but he was already welcomed by a loud round of applause. Jong Kook was looking at him, and he smiled in return. He looked at the customers as he said while pointing at Jong Kook, "I'm not as good as my friend Kim Jong Kook there, but I hope I can sing this song well." He then looked at the band and said the title of what he's going to sing. He then let the audience know what he would be singing. "I'm going to sing Passenger's "Let Her Go". He looked at Jong Kook and said, "Don't be an idiot anymore."

"Well you only need the light when it's burning low. Only miss the sun when it starts to snow. Only know you love her when you let her go. Only know you've been high when you're feeling low. Only hate the road when you're missing home. Only know you love her when you let her go. And you let her go. Staring at the bottom of your glass. Hoping one day you'll make a dream last. But dreams come slow, and they go so fast. You see her when you close your eyes. Maybe one day you'll understand why. Everything you touch surely dies."

Dong Wook stopped after the last line which made the listeners look at him. He smiled at them as he continued, "But you only need the light when it's burning low. Only miss the sun when it starts to snow. Only know you love her when you let her go. Only know you've been high when you're feeling low. Only hate the road when you're missing home. Only know you love her when you let her go. Staring at the ceiling in the dark, same old empty feeling in your heart cause love comes slow, and it goes so fast."

Another loud or applause was given to Dong Wook when he finished singing the song. Earlier, he was asked to sing three songs, but he told Jong Kook that he'll only sing one song. He looked at Jong Kook, who gave him a thumb's up. "You sang it well." commented Jong Kook when he returned to their table. "Hyung, you have to promise me that you'll take care of Song Ji Hyo, okay? She's someone I value a lot, and she's someone I really can't live without." said Dong Wook which made Jong Kook a bit uncomfortable.

"Hyung, if you see Ji Hyo anytime soon, don't make her suffer anymore. She has already suffered a lot when she decided to stay with me, and I know that you've been hurt a lot already. I didn't know that my selfishness can actually lead to our relationship broken like this." added Dong Wook. "What are you talking about? Don't make it hard on yourself. We were just caught in a not-so-good situation, but everything can be fixed soon. I'm sorry for coming into your relationship with Ji Hyo." Jong Kook then said.

"No, hyung. I'm sorry for cutting in between. It was supposed to be you and Ji Hyo from the start, but because of me, the path that you two have to take together became divided." mentioned Dong Wook. "I don't know if you have known this, but she has been in love with you for a long time already. She has known who you really are. Even before you and Kwang Soo decided to change identities, she has really known you all along." said Dong Wook which made Jong Kook realize the events that had happened between him and Ji Hyo in the past.

Ji Hyo, who's still on the cab, is still looking at Jong Kook's picture on her phone. She's thinking of how she pretended the role of not knowing Jong Kook and Kwang Soo when they acted in front of her before. Truthfully, when she fell in love with Dong Wook, she was interested in Jong Kook first. However, she wasn't able to get to know any information about the man by herself, and she didn't want to let her parents know about her liking to the man. And so one day, when he decided to search about Dong Wook, she suddenly saw Jong Kook.

That time, when she searched about Dong Wook's information, she was so surprised to learn that Dong Wook is friends with her first crush. He looked at the pictures of the six men - Lee Dong Wook, Kim Jong Kook, Lee Kwang Soo, Song Joong Ki, Jang Hyuk, and Cha Tae Hyun. She smiled big time when she recalled how happy she was that time, but then she was sorry because she's already in love with Dong Wook. However, when she got close to Jong Kook, she realized her admiration for Jong Kook didn't return - because it never left at all.

She now got off the taxi, and wandered her eyes. She smiled as she readied herself to go to where the man who owns her heart is. But then, before she was able to enter the place, she noticed two familiar faces going out of the hotel restaurant. She doesn't know why her feet aren't moving towards the man she wanted to be with, but when the owner of her heart saw her, her heart started to race so fast. Dong Wook and Jong Kook both stopped when they saw Ji Hyo, and when Jong Kook doesn't know what to do, Dong Wook pushed him and said, "Don't lose her again, Hyung. Because if you do, I'll never give her back to you."