The Return

Emergency Room

Jong Kook stood up after hearing what the woman reporter said. "We are not here to joke around, Ms.," he stopped for he doesn't know who the woman reporter is. The woman smied at him and replied, "Lee Honey." He didn't want to hear any lies anymore, so he asked Kwang Soo to stand up. "Hyung, I want to know more about her." said Kwang Soo, so he said, "Then I'll go ahead. I don't want to waste my time hearing unreliable things." When he started to leave the said place, Honey told something which made him stop walking.

Meanwhile, the hottest and stylish black car in town stopped in front of the hospital. "We're here." said the driver. Ji Hyo heard it, and so she started to put the car's window down. She looked at hospital's entrance thinking whether she'll go inside or not. When she has decided on what to do, she told the driver to wait for her. "But Ji Hyo-ssi, your father will be mad at me." said her driver. "It won't be long. Please do me a favor." she said as she went out of the car her father gave her upon receiving the news that she'll be back home.

"Aren't you curious about what exactly happened to Lee Dong Wook-ssi?" asked Honey which made him stop walking. He looked at the woman reporter and so the woman told him, "You took the bait." He was just staring at the woman named Honey, and so the woman started to continue telling what she was telling earlier. "Her real name is Cheon Sung Im, and she's the only daughter of the richest man in East Asia, but she gave it up for the man she fell in love with. That man named Lee Dong Wook, your friend and his cousin." she said while giving him and Kwang Soo a look.

Ji Hyo didn't know why her feet aren't moving. She was decided to go inside, but her feet aren't allowing her to. She was just standing there outside the hospital, staring at the door. She closed her eyes to get more courage, but when she opened her eyes, a familiar figure, welcomed her sight. The said person was also looking straight into her eyes, and she was surprised how the man in front of her has gotten thinner. The man went near her with a serious face and asked, "What are you doing here?" 

"How are you sure that she fell in love with my cousin?" Kwang Soo asked. Honey shrugged her shoulders as she gave them an envelope. When the men opened the envelope, they were shocked to see what's inside. "Are you crazy?" asked Jong Kook. The pictures that they are looking at now are pictures of them plotting something about how to get revenge. "I think you two are." Honey answered. "I wasn't running after Song Ji Hyo-ssi. This was just my way of getting an interview of you two regarding the issue that I'm planning to reveal."

"How's he?" she asked. Jin Yi Han looked at her and angrily said, "Don't you have any sense of guilt of putting him in a comatose state? What has he done for you that you left her in despair? He was willing to give you everything he had, Song Ji Hyo-ssi. He was willing  to risk everything for you just so you two could be together. But what did you do? You took his love for granted and left him hanging. What a cruel creature you are." "Yi Han-ah, you don't understand, I," she stopped for he added, "You have no right to ask how he is."

"You're helpless." Jong Kook uttered when he found out the motive of Lee Honey. She smiled at the two men, but then he cut her from smiling when he said, "Just wait for the case we'll file against you." Kwang Soo has then decided to stand up, and so they are off to leave. "Then that means you two can take the risk of letting Song Ji Hyo know about how mean you two are." Honey said. "Or perhaps, you two can just tell her that you have decided to avenge Dong Wook, but you two didn't know that you guys will happen to like the same woman."

Ji Hyo just looked at Yi Han without saying anything. Her eyes are getting teary, and she doesn't want to cry in front of Dong Wook's assistant so she told him, "I want to see him." Yi Han looked at her in disbelief, and when he wasn't able to answer, she took the chance to go inside Dong Wook's private room. Yi Han then just followed her, still feeling very angry at her. Ji Hyo can hear the sound of the machine, and she can see how Dong Wook is suffering. The tears she was trying to stop from falling earlier have streamed down her face.

Jong Kook and Kwang Soo noticed a familiar car when they arrived at the hospital. They haven't gone to their homes yet for they wanted to visit Dong Wook right away, and they were so confused as to why Ji Hyo decided to visit someone whom she has left. "Perhaps what Honey Lee said is true." commented Kwang Soo. "If it is, then it died down, right? She left him, remember?" Jong Kook said. "Hyung, can't we just stop this revenge? It's really getting confusing and tiring." Kwang Soo then seriously said to him.

"Dong Wook-ah, why did you even have to do this?" she asked the unconscious man. "I didn't mean to see you like this when I left you." she added. Yi Han's ears hurt when he heard her spoke the words, so he grabbed Ji Hyo and asked her to leave. Ji Hyo shook her head and said crying, "No. Let me be with him first. I want to be with him." After Ji Hyo spoke the words, the ventilator started to show signs of Dong Wook having a hard time, and when they all noticed it, Jong Kook and Kwang Soo who just came in, and Yi Han who was already there shouted at her. She was in tears as she got surprised with Jong Kook shouting another thing, "Leave right now. I said leave right now before I kill you!"