The Heat

Emergency Room

Ji Hyo smiled at Jong Kook as she touched his hand in return. They stopped talking when their food was already served. "Looks delicious." commented Ji Hyo which made Jong Kook smile. "I think you have two hobbies." he told her. "What are they?" she asked curiosly. "Eating and sleeping." he answered. She laughed when she heard his answer, but she replied, "My two hobbies are," she stopped when their eyes met but continued with, "liking you and loving you." She noticed Jong Kook paused for a moment, and smiled at her after.

Once they're done eating, they went back to the hotel to get ready for swimming. Bali is known for its beaches, so they decided to experience it. Ji Hyo looked for her stuff, and went straight to the restroom to get changed. Jong Kook took the chance to change as well. When they're done changing, they took the chance to hold hands again. "Oppa, never ever let go of this hand, okay?" she then told him. Jong Kook rubbed his fingers on the hand he's holding as he reminded Ji Hyo, "That won't happen. I'll never let you go. No matter what."

In Na was looking at Kwang Soo who was looking at her. "Is there something wrong?" she asked. "I'm thinking about what exactly happened." Kwang Soo told her. "You can ask, and I can answer." she told Dong Wook's cousin. "Why did you leave Dong Wook hyung?" he finally asked. "So he hasn't told you yet?" she asked in return. "Told me what?" again a question was asked. She stood up from where she was sitting as she said, "I think we should meet again once Dong Wook-oppa has told you everything."

Dong Wook gave Sang Gook another bow when he was about to leave Ji Hyo's family's residence. When he was finally out, he leaned his back on the wall, and closed his eyes. He contemplated for a moment, and opened his eyes after remembering what Ji Hyo's father told him, "I'll give your love a chance. Sung Im is probably confused on what she's feeling right now. Although she's froward and stubborn most of the time, she's still very vulnerable. She hates to hurt someone else even if it means hurting herself."

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo have finally arrived at the said beach. However, they were shocked when they found out that there are rules to follow when swimming. Jong Kook looked at Ji Hyo, who's wearing a colored T-shirt and denim shorts. In the rule, it was mentioned that a woman should wear swimsuits or rash guards. "Let's just go back." said Jong Kook. "We've already walked for so many minutes under the sun, Oppa. It's okay. I'm wearing a swimsuit." she then told the man. "Will you be okay?" he then asked in a worried manner.

They are now standing near the beach, and when Ji Hyo started playing with the water, she was tempted to go swimming already. So she took her T-shirt and denim shorts off, and exposed her voluptuous body which shocked everyone including Jong Kook. He was so shocked that he feels like his feet are glued to the sand. Ji Hyo is now wearing a two-piece swimsuit, and when he looked around, he witnessed how the people, especially the men, looked at her body. "Ya, Song Ji Hyo!" he shouted in an exasperated tone.

Ji Hyo was shocked when she heard Jong Kook calling her in an exasperated manner. "Why, oppa?" she asked not knowing the reason why the man is glaring at her now. She noticed that Jong Kook removed his shirt and gave it to her. However, she wasn't shocked because of the gesture of the man, but because of the man's hotness. His body is so perfect. She can't count the pack of abs he has, so she bit her lower lip when she realized how fit Jong Kook is. "Ya! Are you really not going to get this?" shouted Jong Kook again which made her move.

They didn't know that they are now being photographed. Ji Hyo, wearing a two-piece swimsuit, and Jong Kook's exposed abs are what could be seen at the said person's camera. The person left the place after saying, "This would do." Ji Hyo took Jong Kook's shirt, but decided to return it back to him. "Why are you exposing your body like that?" she then asked. "Shouldn't I be the one asking you thatt?" angry Jong Kook asked. She then wandered her eyes, and saw the number of eyes looking at them.

Her face turned red, and it turned redder when Jong Kook picked her clothes on the sand, and handed them to her. "Put these on. We'll go back to the hotel now." he then said as he made sure that Ji Hyo has grasped her shirt and shorts already. When he turned around after two minutes, the woman's already dressed, and so he took her hand, and started to walk away from the beach. "I wonder why there should be a weird rule like that here." he then said venting out his frustration at her.

When they arrived at the hotel, Ji Hyo is still looking at Jong Kook. No one is talking, and the silent room is now making their ears bleed. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo looked at each other again as they said the words, "I'm sorry." They smiled at each other, and decided not to talk about the incident anymore. But Ji Hyo teased Jong Kook with a question, "Oppa, earlier, were you jealous?" The man shook his head as an answer. "Why would I be jealous? I'm not a jealous guy." Jong Kook noticed that Ji Hyo's face turned sad, but it was changed when he gave her a hug from the back when he admitted that he is not a jealous man, but a... territorial one.