The Plan

Emergency Room

Kwang Soo and Jong Kook found out that the woman has been residing in America for the past fifteen years, and that the woman doesn't know that Lee Dong Wook is friends with a lot of celebrities in South Korea. She doesn't even know that Dong Wook used to appear in TV shows and commercials. "Are you sure about the information? How could she be like that? She's a Korean, too." asked Kwang Soo. Yi Han answered, "It has been confirmed by Dong Wook himself. Song Ji Hyo isn't really interested into these things."

"Thank you." said Jong Kook when they were able to get all the information that they need. He and Kwang Soo have decided to ask for a vacation leave for quite some time because they have to do errands which are related to Dong Wook. The industry understands the situation, so they are discussing their plans on how to get revenge. "Are you really sure about this Kwang Soo? I don't think this is a good idea." said Jong Kook. "Hyung, I thought we already talked about this?" asked Kwang Soo, but when Jong Kook was about to answer, the phone rings.

Three days have passed, and they are now at the airport and are set to fly to America. According to their source, Song Ji Hyo is in Kansas, so they will go there directly. "Oh, shoot!" reacted Kwang Soo which made Jong Kook ask, "Why?" "I forgot my phone." answered Kwang Soo. "I have my phone, let's call Yi Han." Jong Kook offered. But before they can even dial Dong Wook's assistant's phone number, they heard the announcement that all the passengers should get ready for their flight. "Nevermind, Hyung." said Kwang Soo.

While they're on the plane, Jong Kook then asked for the plan. "Hyung, you and I will approach her individually. We'll make her get confused, and we'll make her suffer. You've seen how Dong Wook's condition is. Just three days ago, the doctor called us and said that if my cousin's condition gets worse, he might die anytime soon. I can't let that happen, Hyung. He's my best cousin, the cousin whom I really admire, Hyung." the emotional Kwang Soo answered. Jong Kook nodded and said, "I understand, I'll understand."

After a long travel, they are now in Kansas, United States. "What do you think is she doing here, Hyung?" asked Kwang Soo. "Yi Han said she works in a restaurant, right?" asked Jong Kook in return. "I didn't even know why Dong Wook hyung fell in love with her. She's not even beautiful to begin with." commented Kwang Soo. "That's enough. Maybe she looks better in person." said Jong Kook. "Are you taking her side, Hyung? Remember Hyung, we are here to get revenge. We're not here for romance." reminded Kwang Soo.

"What do you take me for?" Jong Kook then asked in a serious manner. "I just wanted you to stop talking bad about her because she's the woman whom your cousin and my friend loved. She's the reason why Dong Wook is in a comatose situation. It already feels bad seeing Dong Wook like that. Don't make it worse by reminding us how stupid he was when he chose to fall in love with that woman." added Jong Kook in a very firm voice which made Kwang Soo speechless. "Hyung..." Kwang Soo called, but Jong Kook has started walking forward already.

They went to the hotel where they'll be staying already. They will be staying in two different rooms, and they will now start with their plan. "No matter what happens, Hyung, remember our deal, okay? Remember what this is about. Just bear with it until she loses her sanity, Hyung." reminded Kwang Soo. "Ya! Lee Kwang Soo! Can you stop reminding me that thing over and over? I'm already here with you, and we're already here to do it. Let's just do this as planned. For your cousin and for my friend, Lee Dong Wook."

The men then separated ways to go to their designated rooms after the hotel staff gave them keys and bottles of mineral water. They have decided to take two opposite directions, so they won't bump into each other in case they will be with Song Ji Hyo in the said hotel. The men then thought of the person who is making them revenge like this. "Hyung, I'll definitely let her feel the pain you've felt when she left you behind." thought Kwang Soo to himself. "Dong Wook-ah, I'll definitely save you from that pain. I owe you my life, and I swear I'll pay you back with my own life if it's needed." uttered Jong Kook.

"Oh, I'm sorry." said the man who bumped into her. The man was drinking the bottled water when they accidentally crossed paths. "It's okay." she said as she tries to wipe the water on her clothes. "I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to -- " she heard the man stopped his sentence halfway, so she looked at the man in the eyes. She doesn't know why, but she felt something weird when she saw how the man gazed at her. "Are you really sorry?" she asked. The man hurriedly nodded at her as he replied, "Of course, I am. Compared to you, I'm very sorry."

"What?' she asked trying to confirm whether she heard the man right. "I said I'm sorry to you. So if it's okay with you, I'd like to take you out for a meal." the man added. She smiled at him as she said, "Don't you think you're too forward?" The man in front of her suddenly looked serious, so she asked, "Are you glaring at me right now, Mr..." "Kim Jong Kook." told the man right before she was able to finish her sentence. She smiled at him brightly as she said, "I like your name. It sounds really... masculine."