The Minutes

Emergency Room

"What did you say?" asked Jong Kook when he heard what Ji Hyo said. This time, he has lost his calmness. "I did that because of you. I'm getting married to Dong Wook because of you." she answered him. He smiled like a dog when he heard what Ji Hyo said for the second time. "Ya, Song Ji Hyo, what do you really take me for?" he asked. "Aren't you done playing with my emotions yet? Do you think that I'm just a switch that you can turn on and turn off whenever you want to? I'm also human, Ji Hyo. And to tell you honestly, I'm sick and tired of you." 

Ji Hyo was shocked when she heard what Jong Kook told her. She just heard that the man is already sick and tired of her. When she stared at the way he looked at her, she knows that the calmness, that Jong Kook has, is already gone. Out of all the days, that she has been with the sweet muscled man, today is the day that she realized that everything is now done. When she looked at him again, Jong Kook looked so annoyed when he shouted, "Why can't you understand why I'm doing this? I'm pushing you away so you can easily leave." 

"Won't you regret it?" asked Ji Hyo. "I'm already regretting it." answered Jong Kook. "I'm already regretting knowing you, liking you, and loving you. You know, I think I have myself a role into your life that is worth regretting. I've assigned myself that I don't fit in." he then added. "Are you sure that you won't regret it?" she asked again. He sighed as he looked at the woman and said, "You know what Ji Hyo... I think you should just get married." He was surprised when he saw the stunned reaction on Ji Hyo's face. 

"I'm very tired of what I'm feeling, and I'm so tired of holding this inside my head." he continued which made Ji Hyo looked at her in an expression that he hasn't seen before. "Why are you being like this?" he heard her asked. "That's a question that you should answer." he answered. "Let's just end this. Here. Today. Right now. Just marry him, and get out of my sight." mentioned Jong Kook which surprised them both. Ji Hyo nodded her head after realizing their complicated situation. "That's what I was supposed to do." she said.

Ji Hyo opened the car's door and said, "Just park this outside the Cheons' residence. I'll just ride a taxi." When she stepped out of the car, Jong Kook stepped out of the driver's seat real fast. He held Ji Hyo's hand and said, "I'm not your driver. You drive it. I'll just ride a taxi instead." Ji Hyo turned around to see him after he said those words, and when they're facing each other, she gave him a bow. A bow which seems to be different from usual. When she finished giving him a bow, she directly went inside the car and drove it without saying bye.

Jong Kook looked at Ji Hyo's car from where he's standing even when it's no longer visible. He put his hand on the air, smiled, and said, "I'm now officially giving up on you. Goodbye, Ji Hyo." His tears fell as he reminded himself, "This is the last time that I'm going to cry for you. This is the last time." When he was about to stop a cab, a familiar car stopped in front of him. It's Kwang Soo's car. "Hyung, hop in." said Kwang Soo to which he obliged. When he was already seated, his tall friend gave him a pack of wallet tissue.

"You should have followed your heart, Hyung." Kwang Soo commented all of a sudden. "I've been watching the two of you from afar, and I'm sorry to say this, but the two of you are just so pathetic. You guys should know when to push and pull. The way I see it, you guys pull and push each other at the same time. That's why the beat gets off." said Kwang Soo as he pointed to Jong Kook's heart. "She asked me if I love her, or if I will just let your cousin take her." Jong Kook then told Kwang Soo. "And what did you say?" asked Kwang Soo.

Dong Wook was surprised when he saw Ji Hyo looking at him. When Ji Hyo nodded her head, he asked, "Are you sure?" When Ji Hyo nodded her head again, he quickly told her, "Okay." Ji Hyo shed tears when she said, "Thank you." Dong Wook looked at her and shook his head to say, "You know that you're always welcome. That's how much I love you." When Ji Hyo heard his answer, she nodded at him without saying anything. Dong Wook and Ji Hyo then walked out of the same place together without talking.

"Hyung, are you crazy? Why didn't you take the chance to be with her? Don't you know how women think? Women's mind changes from time to time, from season to season. You should've been more understanding, Hyung. It might have been too painful and stressful for you, but Hyung, didn't you wish to be with her, too? You know what, Hyung? I wish that when your mind found the answer already, her heart won't change the question." Jong Kook suddenly got a grip when he heard Kwang Soo's words. So, he requested, "Kwang Soo-ya, you're right. Let's go to her now, please. Hurry! Hurry, Kwang Soo-ya. Please!"

They learned that Ji Hyo and Dong Wook will also have an abrupt presscon, and when he saw Ji Hyo still not that visible to others, he hurriedly ran to her, and grabbed her hand. Ji Hyo was caught off-guard. "Ji Hyo-ya..." he called but she removed his hand, shook her head, and sadly said, "Please don't set me on fire and act like you're the one burning." Jong Kook then shook his head multiple times when he said, "No, no.. I just want to let you know that I want you in my life." But Jong Kook was surprised when he heard Dong Wook said, "I'm sorry Hyung, but twenty-five minutes ago, she just became... my wife."