The Situation

Emergency Room

"Why are you guys so serious?" asked Ji Hyo, who suddenly appeared behind them. They were surprised to see her behind them and so Suk Jin said, "Ya! Why didn't you stay in the restroom for few more minutes?" "What?" she asked in a funny tone, so all of them laughed. Jong Kook looked at her and so she smiled sweetly at him. "Oppa, I think you should rest already." she then told her boyfriend. Jong Kook nodded at her and said, "You should take a rest, too. We'll travel for long hours in a short while."

Jong Kook waved the three of them goodbye, but Suk Jin said, "Why don't you just stay here for a while?" Jae Suk looked at Suk Jin, so the latter smiled at Jae Suk when he said, "He has to save money since he's going to travel with Ji Hyo tomorrow, remember?" When Jae Suk agreed with the much older man, Jong Kook and Ji Hyo smiled at each other. "How about your stuff?" asked Suk Jin. "I already have the things I need in my backpack." answered Jong Kook. "Go ahead and sleep. I'm sure tomorrow will be a very long and tiring day." said Jae Suk.

The morning has arrived, and so Ji Hyo and Jong Kook started to get ready. "Take care." said Jae Suk to which Suk Jin added with, "Have a safe trip." Jong Kook and Ji Hyo smiled at the two old men, and started walking. Jong Kook was surprised when Ji Hyo held his hand. They are now walking hand-in-hand, and it makes everyone who sees them, envious. "Aren't they Jong Kook and Ji Hyo? Whoa! They make such a good pair." commented one of the people who saw them which made them look at each other in a happy mood.

"Thank you." said Jong Kook when they rode the plane. "For what?" she asked. "For granting my request." answered Jong Kook. Ji Hyo smiled at him and said, "It's just a disguise." Jong Kook looked at her and asked, "Disguise?" She nodded as she confessed, "I actually wanted to get to know you more, so I dared you to score higher than me. I know you sing well, so I already knew that I'll lose that time." Jong Kook just stared at her and asked, "Is this for real? Are we for real?" She was surprised with the questions that he asked, and she wasn't able to answer.

"I-I'm sorry." said Jong Kook. "I shouldn't have asked." he added. "I'm happy with what we have right now. I know this may not be too sudden nor may not be too late, but I'm happy." said Jong Kook which made her look away. "Oppa, back then, why did you choose to lie to me?" she asked. Jong Kook stared at her while she's looking away. When she looked at Jong Kook and caught him looking at her, he said, "It's because I wanted to avenge my friend. He's so close to me, and he decided to ruin his life just because of you - -"

He stopped his words when he noticed that she removed her stare from him. "Did he really do that because of me?" she asked. "That's what we thought. But you said that it was him who left you, and so Kwang Soo and I were surprised." answered Jong Kook. Ji Hyo then looked at him again and asked, "And what if it's really me who left him?" Jong Kook was left speechless with what the woman asked him. "What if I lied to you as well?" she asked again. "Didn't you say he left you because he fell in love with a girl named Yoo In Na?"

Speaking of Yoo In Na, she has finally found the courage to meet Lee Dong Wook. Kwang Soo and Dong Wook stopped when they saw her. Kwang Soo recognized her as he said, "Oh! Weren't you the one who visited Dong Wook-hyung at the hospital?" Dong Wook looked at Kwang Soo and looked back at In Na. "What are you doing here?" he asked. In Na just smiled at him and said, "Long time, no see." Dong Wook smiled bitterly as he asked her again, "What are you doing here?" Kwang Soo then looked at his cousin and the said woman.

"That's true." confirmed Ji Hyo which made him sigh. He was relieved to know that Ji Hyo didn't lie when she told him that it was Dong Wook who left her. "Dong Wook is so in love with her. So in love with her that his love for me started to fade. So in love with her that he didn't mind me... slipping away." added Ji Hyo. Jong Kook started to feel uncomfortable when Ji Hyo has started talking about what happened between her and his so-called friend. "So in love with her that he has decided to commit suicide when she left him." she then said.

"I came here to apologize." In Na told Dong Wook. "I didn't mean to leave you." she added which made Kwang Soo's eyes grew wide. "It's too late to apologize." Dong Wook said. "I left her because of you, but you -- what did you do?" Dong Wook then asked. "You left me." Dong Wook added. Kwang Soo excused himself so he can give the former couple some time, but he stopped when Dong Wook added, "But you know what's weird? When you left me, I realized that I didn't lose you. What I really lost was her, and so I was in despair."

"I didn't know that I was so in love with her, that I was so stupid for choosing you over her." Dong Wook added which made In Na's eyes watery. Kwang Soo can feel In Na's pain, but he's feeling sad and guilty about Dong Wook's situation. On the other hand, Jong Kook sighed heavily before he decided to ask Ji Hyo, "Are you still in love with Lee Dong Wook?" But she was stunned with the words he told her, "Because if you do, you should never allow loneliness to drive you into the arms of someone you don't belong with."