The Conference

Emergency Room

No words can describe how surprised she was when she heard Kim Jong Kook's name being announced. And now that the said man is in front of her, she doesn't know what to say. The man, who she knows as Lee Kwang Soo, is standing on stage being called Kim Jong  Kook. The said man was just looking at her, and she, in return, was just looking at him. The emcee noticed the exchange of stares that the models are sharing, so she teased them, "Looks like the two of them have missed each other a lot."

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo didn't mind what the emcee said. He, while walking to sit beside Ji Hyo, isn't removing his stare at the pretty woman. When he was able to go near her, he was surprised with what the woman did. "Ji Hyo-ya..." he called. "There are a lot of cameras here, so please let me explain later." he then said. When Ji Hyo didn't answer, he felt uneasy. Just earlier, the woman smiled at him as  if nothing happened. "You know I get nervous when I talk to you, but now I'm getting nervous if we won't talk." he said.

Ji Hyo heard what the man said, and as a reply, she smiled at him. Whether she was doing  it for real or not, she doesn't know. When she was about to tell him something, the emcee called her attention. "What's your next project together? Can you two star in a drama?" asked the emcee. She looked at the emcee, and looked back at Jong Kook. She answered, "Actually, that would be the first and the last ad that we will be doing." Jong Kook looked at her, and so she looked at him. She smiled as she added, "I don't think I'm capable of it."

"Hyung, where do you think are you going?" asked Kwang Soo to Dong Wook. The two of them are now inside the car which Yi Han is driving. "I want to see her." Dong Wook answered. "Hyung, if you see her, you might take away the spotlight from her. She's just starting with her career as a celebrity." reminded Kwang Soo. Dong Wook looked at him and said, "Kwang Soo-ya, you don't know how Song Ji Hyo thinks. She doesn't like the spotlight. She could have done that earlier than the two of us if she really wanted to." 

"How did the two of you meet?" asked the emcee. Ji Hyo and Jong Kook looked at each other. Ji Hyo looked so relax as she said, "He'll answer it for me." Jong Kook looked at her and sighed. He then started saying, "I met her through this ad -- " He stopped midway when Ji Hyo cut it and said, "Tell them the real story." Jong Kook stared at the woman and firmly said, "I don't want to." "Why not? I bet they will be shocked and amazed on how the two us met." Jong Kook glared at her and said, "All right. I'm pretty sure the real story behind our meeting will really surprise my world."

The emcee noticed the tension so she asked, "Are you two fighting each other now?" Jong Kook then looked at the emcee and replied, "No, we're just like this ever since the world begun." Ji Hyo forced a smile upon hearing the answer, but her ears started to perk up when Jong Kook started to answer the question earlier. "I met her not long ago. My friend and I went to Kansas, and there, we started to know each other."

"It was actually very funny. I was never the type of man to be attracted so easily, but when I saw her, my heart was racing so fast. It felt like the world has stopped moving that day. When I saw her talking with my friend, I didn't know why I was thinking I should've met her first, I should have gotten to know her first, I should've been the one she'd consider her someone. But yeah, I am just someone to her, and now I want to be a somebody. A somebody whom she'll want, like, need, and love." 

Ji Hyo was totally taken aback with what she's hearing and she was still in disbelief when the masculine man continued talking, "This is the first time that I'm here with her in public, and I will make sure that this won't be the last time that I'll be confessing what I'm feeling for her. I'll do my best to get her, so we can be together. And that we can be together, forever." The whole nation was totally surprised with Jong Kook's live confession. "Oh my gosh! Where in the world can I find someone like you?" asked the emcee who was touched with the man's gesture. 

Jong Kook smiled at the emcee and said, "I'm sorry, but I'm a limited edition. But with her and for her, I can be an unlimited one." Ji Hyo isn't reacting yet, and so the emcee mentioned, "Look at Ms. Song Ji Hyo, she's totally surprised." Jong Kook flashed his cute smile again as he told her, "Didn't I warn her? I told her that if I say the truth, my world will be surprised, and so look at her now, isn't she surprised?" The peope cringed at the thought of Ji Hyo being Jong Kook's world with the man's statement.

Kwang Soo, who has heard the entire interview, is now so worried about the two men who are close to him. Dong Wook was with him, so he knows that he's totally upset about it, and he knew that anytime soon, he has to take a side because of what Song Ji Hyo has replied. Jong Kook looked at the surprised Ji Hyo, and when Ji Hyo noticed that everyone is all eyes on her, she looked at the man and asked, "Do you know how to cook?" Her question caught Jong Kook off guard as he asked, "What?" She then returned the cute smile Jong Kook gave her earlier with her perfect smile as she uttered, "If you know how to cook, then, I'll definitely date you, Kim... Jong... Kook."