The Reality

Emergency Room

"Oppa..." called Ji Hyo which made him go back to sanity. He realized that he was just imagining things earlier when Ji Hyo's confused facial expression greeted him. "Are you okay?" she asked. He nodded right away, so he can divert her attention. He was lucky enough to do it, but he was surprised when she asked, "Aren't you going to sing "Hard to Love"?" He looked back at the screen, and it was the same with what he thought was real earlier. In his thoughts, he sang the song, and Ji Hyo sang a very telling song after.

When Ji Hyo was about to get the microphone, he stopped her from getting it as he said, "Ji Hyo-ya, let's just go somewhere else." Ji Hyo looked at her in a confused way again and asked in a very worried manner, "What's wrong? Are you sure you're okay?" He sighed in front of her and held her hand. Ji Hyo looked at him when he was looking at her hand, and he felt something when Ji Hyo let go of his hand, and touched his face with her two hands. "Oppa, don't be sick, okay? I don't want you getting sick or getting hurt." she told him.

Dong Wook was still holding his phone when Yi Han tapped him. He looked at his assistant and asked, "Have I gone crazy?" Yi Han smiled at him and assured him that he hasn't gone crazy yet. "But please don't do that again." added Yi Han which reminded him to the time he decided to end his life. "But can I ask you something?" his assistant asked. When he nodded his head, Yi Han told him what he wanted to ask, "I've been thinking about this for so many months already, but when you tried to end your life, was it because of Yoo In Na or Song Ji Hyo?"

"Ji Hyo-ya..." he called her name as he removed her hands on her face. "Let's go back to Korea now." he then added. She was surprised with what the man uttered, so she reminded him, "We haven't stayed here for three days yet, Oppa." He just smiled at her and said, "But I don't want to be here anymore." "Don't you like the place?" she asked. "No, it's not the place. It's something else. I still have to get some business done, Ji Hyo-ya." he responded. "More important than being alone with me?" she asked hoping for a good answer.

"Soo Hyun-ah, I think everybody has gone insane." Kwang Soo commented as he tried to think about what Jong Kook said. "I didn't know Jong Kook-hyung was really into it. I thought he was so in love with Ji Hyo-ssi, but hearing all the words he said, I think I should buy him a trophy." said Kwang Soo, who still finds the situation unbelievable. "I should buy him a trophy for being such a good entertainer, an actor to be exact. Much better than me." the tall young man continued talking to Soo Hyun while shaking his head in disbelief.

"Who do you think is it?" Dong Wook asked Yi Han. "I thought it was Song Ji Hyo, but I ended up knowing that it's because of Yoo In Na." answered Yi Han. He smiled a little when he heard his answer. "Oh!" reacted Yi Han which made his smile disappear on his face. "Why?" he asked when Yi Han looked at him differently. "It's the first time I've seen you smile again after a long time." his assistant answered. "Really?" he asked. "I guess the reason behind my happiness is gone, and when you mentioned that reason, I ended up smiling." he added.

"Why are you asking questions like that?" Jong Kook asked Ji Hyo when the latter seemed to be hopeful to hear a very nice answer. "You know that I need to work, too." he answered. "But we also have to work out this relationship we have." said Ji Hyo. "You were the one who asked me to be with you for three days in the first place." whined Ji Hyo. "Ya, Ji Hyo, can you stop being childish?" asked Jong Kook in an annoyance. "Why are you getting annoyed at me now?" she asked the man again, starting to be annoyed at what's happening.

"I heard they will be back here tomorrow." Dong Wook then said as he looked at Yi Han. "Do you know why they'll be back here so soon?" he asked again. Yi Han guessed that it's because Jong Kook and Ji Hyo have probably been with each other for quite some time, and either one of them is starting to lose interest already. "It could be because of you, too." said Yi Han which made him sigh. "I don't want to expect anymore, Yi Han-ah. But I don't know why I'm still keeping my hopes up. It feels like Ji Hyo and I can get be together again."

"Ya! Kim Jong Kook! What's wrong with you?" Ji Hyo asked in an exasperated tone. The tone of her voice annoyed him and so he replied aloud, "I don't even know what's wrong with me anymore. I thought spending three days with you would do me good, but I was wrong. Were you this clingy with Dong Wook before? Were you this annoying with him before? If that's the case, then I can understand why he has left you for someone else." A loud sound was heard for a bit. Jong Kook touched his face after Ji Hyo has slapped him.

"I will never kill myself for a woman anymore." stated Dong Wook. "That's good. Never do that again. Remember that." commented Yi Han who was shocked with Dong Wook's reply, "It's because I'm afraid that she'll just bring another man at my funeral." Meanwhile, Jong Kook glared at Ji Hyo as he asked, "Why did you do it?" He didn't receive an answer so he shouted, "I said why did you do it?" She glared back in pain as she told him, "Then why did you have to be so sweet? Unlike you, I'd rather be an honest sinner than a lying hypocrite."