The Visitor

Emergency Room

"Why didn't you tell me?" Jong Kook asked the person who is in front of him. "Why didn't you ask?" answered the man while looking at him. He looked at the man, who has turned his life differently, because he just wanted to avenge him. "You said she's already your wife." he answered. Dong Wook smiled at him and asked, "Did you sacrifice just for me? or for Ji Hyo?" He was quick to reply, "Both." Dong Wook smiled at him again as he told him, "Idiot." Dong Wook's word registered on his mind, so he asked the man, "What are you doing here?"

"To be an idiot like you." answered Dong Wook. "I'm here to pay you back what you have given me." added Dong Wook. He looked confused, so the man told him, "I'm giving you Song Ji Hyo back." His small eyes grew big when he heard what the man said. "Don't say things you don't mean." he reminded the man. However, Dong Wook just smiled at him and asked, "Isn't it better than owning something you know that's not yours?" "Why are you doing this? You're obviously so in love with her, so why?" he asked again to which the man answered, "Because I'm a fool."

Little do the men know, there's someone watching them from afar. She's in tears as she looks at the man she's so in love with. "In Na-ssi." called Goong Min. She quickly wiped her tears and looked at the co-owner of the hotel and restaurant which Jong Kook is working for. "I guess he's the one you were talking about." said Nam Goong Min who was glaring at Lee Dong Wook. "Don't look at him like that. He's much more pitiful than I am." she said when she saw how the influential Goong Min looked at the celebrity man.

"Where are you going?" asked Jong Kook when the man turned around. The man answered while his back is facing him, "To get back to where I should be." Dong Wook then continued to walk away, but he stopped when Jong Kook asked him, "Shouldn't we have a drink first?" He looked at Jong Kook and asked, "Do you drink well now?" Jong Kook smiled at him and said, "I drink water and juice very well." Both smiled at each other and agreed to have a drink. "Should we just drink here?" asked Dong Wook to which Jong Kook answered with a nod.

"But this place is owned by..." said Jong Kook which was cut because the man said, "Yoo In Na?" "Will that be fine?" asked Jong Kook to which Dong Wook answered with a nod. When they went to where Jong Kook sang songs earlier, Dong Wook complimented him when he said, "Your voice is still the best, Hyung." Jong Kook looked at the man and said, "Thank you." "What do you want to eat?" he asked. "Something heavy. I'm so hungry." Dong Wook answered. When Jong Kook asked for the menu, they were surprised when they saw In Na.

Dong Wook and In Na looked at each other in the eyes, and were surprised when Jong Kook stood up from where he's sitting. The two individuals looked at him as they asked, "Where are you going?" Upon hearing each other's question, In Na and Dong Wook looked at each other again. "Should I really stay?" he asked teasing the two. The three of them laughed as if they have always been very close to one another, as if no one amongst them felt brokenhearted. "It would be nice if she's also here." In Na mentioned which made the men silent.

"Where is she?" asked Dong Wook to Jong Kook which made the muscled man surprised. "Isn't she in Korea?" asked Jong Kook, but Dong Wook's reaction made Jong Kook and In Na confused. "I heard she booked a flight before I booked one." answered Dong Wook. "Really?" Jong Kook's excitement was so obvious, so Dong Wook smiled at him and said, "I'm just kidding." Jong Kook's excitement was changed to disappointment, but when Dong Wook said that he was just kidding when he said that he was kidding, he almost cursed at him.

In Na and Dong Wook laughed at his sudden reaction, but they suddenly paused for a moment when the next singer went on stage. Dong Wook and Jong Kook looked for some food and drinks to order while the singer is testing the microphone. When they were able to know what they'd be eating, In Na asked them to wait patiently until the food is ready. In Na left the two men alone, but they are now focused on the man on stage. When he tried to test the microphone, they noticed that his voice is hoarse, so it feels like he can't sing well today.

The two celebrities were right. The customers were surprised when the singer just apologized in front of them, and said that he can't make it today. In Na and Goong Min looked at each other when they noticed that the customers suddenly felt disappointed. "Should we ask Jong Kook to sing songs again?" Goong Min asked. "Maybe." In Na answered. "I'll talk to them." she added, but Goong Min stopped her. "Why?" she asked. "Just talk to him, Kim Jong Kook." said Goong Min which made her a bit curious and confused.

"Why don't you sing instead?" asked Jong Kook to Dong Wook. The tall man looked at him and said, "Hyung, my singing voice isn't as good as yours." Jong Kook tapped his shoulder and said, "But the way you look is way better than mine." "Ya, hyung!" reacted Dong Wook, but when Jong Kook said, "Just three songs, Dong Wook-ah. You can do it." After being convinced many times, Dong Wook finally agreed. Goong Min and In Na were both surprised when they saw Dong Wook going to the stage to replace the said singer. Goong Min then dialed a number on his phone as he told the person on the other line, "Make sure it'll be done well."