The Words

Emergency Room

"What are you doing here?" Ji Hyo, who looked very surprised, asked him. He smiled at the woman in front of him. He has been looking for the woman for the past few months, and he's just so glad that he has found her. "I came here to see you." he answered. "See me? After you told me that you'll kill me? Are you insane?" the woman asked him. He was reminded of what he yelled at Ji Hyo and so he said, "I would like to apologize for that." He noticed that the woman seemed to be more shocked with what he said than his presence.

"Ji Hyo-ya, is everything okay?" asked Jae Suk who now went near them. Ji Hyo looked at Jae Suk and said, "Yeah, oppa. Everything is okay. He's just asking for something." Jae Suk looked at him from head to toe. He gave the man a bow, and so the man gave him his hand as he said, "I'm Yoo Jae Suk. And you?" Jong Kook looked at Ji Hyo, who was looking at him, before he took Jae Suk's hand and answered, "I am Kim..." He was surprised when he uttered his last name, and so was Ji Hyo. "Kim...?" asked Jae Suk who has been waiting for his name.

"Kimchi lover. I am a kimchi lover named Kwang Soo." he answered which made Jae Suk and Ji Hyo laugh. He looked at Ji Hyo who is still laughing which made him utter the words, "So beautiful." Jae Suk looked at him and looked at Ji Hyo. "Are you two lovers?" asked Jae Suk which made Suk Jin hurried to where the three of them are. "Eh? Is he the man you have told us about?" asked Suk Jin in a very excited manner. Jong Kook played along and said, "Aren't you over me yet?" Ji Hyo was surprised so she just yelled, "Ya!"

Jong Kook smiled at her after she yelled. She could feel the warmth of the muscular man's smile, and so she smiled in return. Jae Suk and Suk Jin looked at each other when they noticed that Jong Kook and Ji Hyo have forgotten that they are still there. "Perhaps he's that man she has been in love with." commented Suk Jin which made Jae Suk ask, "Are you sure? It feels like they are just starting to have a good relationship, Hyung." They looked back at the younger ones, and noticed that the two are seemingly awkward with each other.

"That was funny, wasn't it?" asked Jong Kook who can't help but be amazed with Ji Hyo's smile. "It was really funny." she answered. "Suk Jin oppa and Jae Suk oppa were almost in tears earlier." she added. "Ji Hyo-ya, I hope you don't mind, but I'd like to make peace with you." he then said. Ji Hyo looked at him and smiled. "You don't have to." she answered. "I'm just doing this for you, and for Lee Dong Wook." he said. Ji Hyo forced a smile again and asked, "Lee Dong Wook, do you know how much I wanted him by hook or by crook?"

Jong Kook assisted Ji Hyo to sit down in front of him so they can talk. Jae Suk elbowed Suk Jin to look at what he's seeing. "Oohh..." the older men reacted when Ji Hyo obiged. "Our Song Ji Hyo looks like a pretty woman in front of a celebrity, don't you think?" asked Suk Jin. "Hyung, it will be funny if he is really a celebrity. We can't really tell because we live in a remote island." answered Jae Suk. "He looks like one." said Suk Jin. "Omo!" reacted Suk Jin and Jae Suk when they saw Jong Kook putting out a small box in front of Ji Hyo.

"What's that?" Ji Hyo asked him when he put out a small box. "It's from Dong Wook." he answered. Ji Hyo took the small box and opened it. "That's what he was about to give you when you let him go." said Jong Kook as she sees the diamond ring. "You see Ji Hyo-ssi, my friend has been very in love with you, he could've been your husband now if you didn't leave him hanging. Can't you see that ring? Isn't that enough for you to know that he's willing to give you everything?" said Jong Kook in a very serious manner.

Ji Hyo looked at the ring again, and put it out. "Can you put it on my ring finger?" she asked the man. Jong Kook looked at her without saying anything and made her wish come true. Jae Suk and Suk Jin looked at Jong Kook putting the ring on Ji Hyo's finger. When Ji Hyo saw the ring on her finger, her tears rolled down her face as she said, "This ring looks good on my finger, right?" Jong Kook looked at her and said in a pressed tone, "That could've been yours. Dong Wook's condition could not have been worse if you just stayed with him."

Speaking of Dong Wook, Yi Han was in a hurry to call the doctor when he noticed that Dong Wook's index finger moved. Kwang Soo was there to check the situation, and the news that was delivered to them made him feel so grateful. "Yi Han-ah, Dong Wook's going to be fine anytime soon. You heard it, right? He'll be fine soon." said Kwang Soo. Yi Han nodded his head and and said, "We should let Jong Kook-hyung know this. Do  you know where he is?" Kwang Soo then looked at Yi Han for he doesn't know the answer, and Yi Han looked at him when he saw someone looking at the unconscious man.

"I thought I could forget all the troubles you have done to Dong Wook, but I was wrong. I was mistaken. Why are you like that Song Ji Hyo-ssi? You are making it hard on Dong Wook, and you are making it hard on me. Why do you keep on running my mind just for me to hate you and feel guilty after hating you? What have we done to you for us to suffer like this? I don't think you deserve love at all, Song Ji Hyo-ssi. You're helpless. You're hopeless. What a very disgusting heartless woman." Jong Kook said in a very mean way.

"Oh!" Jae Suk and Suk Jin reacted once again when they saw Ji Hyo slapped the man in front of her. "You have no right to speak ill of me because you don't have any idea on what really happened between me and your friend. You have no idea that it was me who gave up everything for him just so we could be together, but you know what? Your friend Dong Wook is just helpless. He's just hopeless. And you are calling me a heartless woman? I'm not heartless, I just started to learn how to use my heart less." snapped Ji Hyo.

The two older men decided to go near them, but they were as astonished as Kim Jong Kook was when Ji Hyo continued talking, "I have loved him so much that I sacrificed my real identity just so I can be his woman. I disowned my parents because they don't want me to be in a relationship with a celebrity-wanna-be, but what the hell did he do? He told me that he's in love with me only to find out that he's just toying with me because he's pretty much in love with a woman named... Yoo In Na."