The Problems

Emergency Room

"Don't catch feelings that were never thrown." said Ji Hyo. He looked at the woman with pain in his eyes as he replied with silence. The woman just smiled at him and turned around. He wanted to run after her, but he doesn't know why he feels like his feet are glued on the white sand. He didn't move an inch even until Ji Hyo is no longer visible. It probably took him minutes before he was able to start walking. He smiled at himself for allowing himself to be in a very complicated situation. "This is what you've asked for, right?" he told himself.

"Oh, Ji Hyo, where's Kwang Soo?" asked Jae Suk. She shook her head as a reply, and decided to just go to her room. There in her bedroom, she looked at her backpack. She was looking at it for a long time until the bag came near her. She was surprised when Suk Jin gave it to her. "Is everything fine?" the old man asked. She nodded at the man slowly which made Suk Jin say, "If it is, then stop staring at that bag as if you're trying to burn it." Suk Jin added, "You know Ji Hyo, in this life, it isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, but it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

"Truthfully, I have known from the start who you really are. Your name is Cheon Sung Im, and that your family is one of the most prominent families here and everywhere. In fact, Jae Suk and I didn't meet you by accident. Your parents called us learning that you have come back, and that you're running away again. We were so surprised at how quick your parents can provide anything for you in a quick way, and we were just so confused on why good parents like them and a good daughter like you don't go along well."

Ji Hyo was so shocked to hear Suk Jin's revelation. "And then Jae Suk and I heard the reason when you talked to that man. It's because of a man." added Suk Jin. "Ji Hyo-ya, I think you should meet your parents anytime soon, so everything will be okay. They are still family. Even if there were so many things that have gone wrong, you guys are not enemies." said Suk Jin who was looking at her. A look that her father has never given her due to his busy schedule. "Why are you telling me this, Suk Jin oppa?" she asked trying not to cry.

Suk Jin then sighed and said, "Because your dad is sick." She was quiet for a moment when she found out the reason. "What did you say?" she asked trying to confirm what she heard. "Mr. Cheon is very sick, Ji Hyo-ya. Your father, who helped Jae Suk and I back when we were just his personal assistants, is very sick." answered Suk Jin. "You're lying." she said. Suk Jin shook his head, and that's enough for her to lose control. She screamed as she asked, "Why is everything happening to me? What have I done wrong to experience such things?"

Suk Jin sighed as he saw Ji Hyo's emotions. He decided to just leave the woman alone, and when he was asked by Jae Suk, who was on his way to where they are asked, he just shook his head to which the other man understood. "She already knows it." Suk Jin said which made Jae Suk ask, "Why did you tell her this early? We could have been more patient." Suk Jin said, "Patience is a virtue, but time is gold, Jae Suk-ah." They heard Ji Hyo's loud cry, and so they just let her be. They just chose to go back to the customers they've left behind.

Kwang Soo gave Jong Kook a bow when the latter went back to the hospital. It was revealed that Dong Wook can finally go home. "Jong Kook-ssi..." called Dong Wook to Kwang Soo and Jong Kook's surprise. "Since when have you become formal?" Jong Kook asked. "Since you fell in love with her." Dong Wook answered which made him look at Kwang Soo. Kwang Soo shook his head denying that he told his cousin something. "Dong Wook-hyung, Jong Kook-hyung, why are you two being like this?" Kwang Soo asked.

The two men didn't seem to hear Kwang Soo's answer, and when  the tall man was about to say something, Jong Kook mentioned, "Then I guess you have to be formal with me for eternity." "What do you mean?" asked Dong Wook. "That means, I, Kim Jong Kook, has no intention of falling out of love. I'll fight for her. Whether against you, or you." he said as he looked into Dong Wook and Kwang Soo's eyes. "I came here to tell you that, Dong Wook-ssi. And congratulations on getting well. I hope you won't commit suicide anymore."

Few weeks after, the pictures of Ji Hyo and Jong Kook have been released online. Their pictures became the hot topic in Korea, and everyone is searching on how to avail the swimwears that they are endorsing. Many people have also shown interest in Song Ji Hyo. "I'll discuss with them whether they can do live interviews, but I think it will be hard." Suk Cheon said when he was asked about how they can have Ji Hyo and Jong Kook in an interview. "The cat can't be out of the bag yet." Suk Cheon then whispered.

"I'll do it." answered Jong Kook to someone on the telephone. "I said I'll do the live interview." insisted Jong Kook. He added, "I don't care if my career path will go down, I will be settling down. And you know exactly to whom I'd like to settle down." For weeks, they have been trying to ask Ji Hyo to do the live interview, and when she finally agreed, the whole entertainment industry took the chance to see her. The paparazzi are now on the location, as well as Suk Cheon, Gary, and Jong Kook. "Jong Kook-ssi, be ready."

People screamed when they saw Song Ji Hyo in person. "Whoa! So beautiful! So pretty! She looks so fine!" Those are just the words that she's hearing, and she just smiles at them and gives a bow. "Can we get to know your name?" asked one of the paparazzi. She smied at them and answered, "My name is Cheon Sung Im, but my screen name will be Song Ji Hyo." The members of the press continue to take pictures of her, and when it was time to call her partner, she readied herself to hear and see Kwang Soo again, but she was surprised when another name was called. And much to her surprise, the man who was called by a different name is exactly the same man whom she was getting ready for.