:2: "That's it?"

Lights, Camera, Romance!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Alright, so I don’t care what your choreography is like, but I at least hope it has to do with the storyline I’m about to give you.” Jae-sang said.

 

Jimin, Taehyung, and Lisa were standing in a line, waiting for the director to give them the details about their upcoming skit. Honestly it wasn’t too bad waiting for him; Lisa took a nap on the ground while Taehyung and Jimin jammed out to some music.

 

“So as I said before, BTS and BLACKPINK won’t be friends with one another, but within their groups they will be. You’re all in the same class, and you three are assigned for a dance project. Jimin is the class president,” He started to explain.

 

“Scooooore.” Jimin grinned.

 

“Lisa is an exchange student who is very shy in class, but loves dancing. We don’t discover her talent until later though. Taehyung cannot dance at all, so Jimin and Lisa teach him, and he turns out to be amazing.”

 

“I can dance…” Taehyung mumbled.

 

“Yes, I know, but in the skit you can’t for a while.” The director stated.

 

“So how did you come up with this group?” Jimin asked.

 

“Well, I was going to have J-Hope be in this group, but he didn’t fit quite well with this storyline. He’s better off in the other group; I’m very excited to see their plot.”

 

“Ooh, what is it?” Lisa responded.

 

“That’s a secret. No one can tell each other their storylines. Each group will be filming on different days, and when the special airs, you’ll all be together to watch it live with an audience.” Jae-sang said.

 

Taehyung smirked, “That’s actually a pretty good idea.”

 

“So we don’t have a romantic plot?” Jimin asked, hoping he says no.

 

Jae-sang shook his head, “No, you don’t. Only two groups have one, and that’s only because of the characters.”

 

“You can’t tell us who they are?” Lisa said.

 

“Nope.”

 

“Damn.” Taehyung muttered.

 

“You have the choice of what the choreography is going to be. I would suggest doing a number where you’re teaching Taehyung how to dance.” Jae-sang told them.

 

“That actually does sound like a good idea.” Jimin responded.

 

“It’s like that movie Footloose!” Lisa smiled. Everyone looked at her, clearly not knowing what she was talking about. “It’s an American movie.”

 

“Well, leaving off on that note, I’m going to talk to the other three groups about how their storylines are going to go. Have fun! You’ll have a month to prepare, so don’t feel too rushed about making it now. I suggest that you three read over your script and become acquainted with one another. It may end up that you will be doing two dance numbers, but I’ll let you know later about that one.”

 

“Alright, thank you!” Taehyung said. The director left and the three group members were now holding their scripts, ready to read.

 

“Our plot actually sounds pretty good.” Jimin shrugged, flipping open the first page.

 

“It really does! I wonder who got the romantic storylines…” Lisa replied.

 

“The duet duo definitely did.” Taehyung told them.

 

“You never know, that one could end up with them becoming best friends.” Jimin stated.

 

The three were silent for a moment, “Nahhhh,” they said in unison.

 

“So who is in that pair again?” Lisa asked.

 

“We don’t know.” Taehyung said.

 

Well this is annoying. None of them can know who is in what group. How tragic.

 

“So how about we read the script?” Jimin suggested.

 

“That sounds good to me!” Lisa replied.

 

Taehyung started reading to himself, becoming somewhat offended, “Yah, am I supposed to be dumb? I thought I just couldn’t dance!”

 

“Why would you think that?” Jimin asked.

 

“It says I fall head over heels for Lisa’s character!”

 

Lisa and Jimin exchanged glances, Lisa skimming through the script quickly, “He said there isn’t a romantic storyline though…”

 

“Apparently Taehyung’s character has a secret crush on you.” Jimin stated.

 

“Oh, , I just realized what head over heels meant. I guess I’m the stupid one.” Taehyung mumbled.

 

“Well, uh, at least it isn’t really romantic, right?” Lisa said, starting to become uncomfortable.

 

“In the end it says we all become really close. It doesn’t end romantically. So I guess Taehyung gets friend-zoned.” Jimin chuckled.

 

“As always.” Taehyung said under his breath.

 

Why did Taehyung have to get the dweeb that crushes on Lisa? Why can’t Jimin? Taehyung sighed, looking at Lisa, who was currently reading the script.

 

She is quite cute. I guess that makes it easier to act like he has a crush on her. Honestly Taehyung has never seen a girl with Lisa’s looks; he doesn’t have a type, but he might have just found it. Wait, is he actually thinking that right now? Wow, way to go down quickly, Taehyung.

 

“So, should we all go out to coffee or something? It’s still kind of early… plus we have a month to do this.” Taehyung closed his script, wanting to get his daily dose of caffeine.

 

“That sounds fun! I need some coffee.” Lisa said.

 

“We can talk about what we want to do with our choreography as we talk also.” Jimin added.

 

“Jimiiiinn we don’t always have to make things about work.” Taehyung pouted.

 

“Every time you say that, I agree to it and we’re always behind schedule. I’m not giving up today!”

 

Lisa giggled, “Well, we do have a month.”

 

“What, are you on his side?” Jimin asked, betrayed.

 

“No, but it’s the first day!”

 

Jimin groaned, “Fine, let’s go.”

 

He better not get teamed up on every single situation.

 

 

“Are you ready to hear your storyline?” Jae-sang asked, holding a clipboard.

 

“Yeah, we’ve been waiting here for hours!” Hoseok joked.

 

“We’ve been waiting for thirty minutes.” Seokjin stated.

 

“I thought it has only been twenty.” Jisoo muttered.

 

Jae-sang rolled his eyes, “Alright then. Anyways, this is how it goes: Jisoo is the most popular girl at school,”

 

“Ooh, I already like this.” Jisoo said jokingly.

 

“And she’s friends with the other girls from BLACKPINK. For the huge project that is given, she’s paired with you two. Seokjin is also very popular at school, so their egos clash a lot. Hoseok is the one who has to keep their egos balanced, and is basically the mediator for all of them.”

 

The three were silent, waiting for more of a story.

 

“That’s it?” Hoseok asked.

 

“Well, there’s more, but that’s the basis.” Jae-sang said, handing them their scripts, “You should at least read these over today. You have a month to come up with your number, so you have time.”

 

“Wait, so what is our number exactly?” Seokjin replied.

 

“It’s a sing and dance number. Well, J-Hope will be rapping, but yeah… that’s it. You have creative freedom beyond that point.”

 

“Um, alright. Thanks, I guess.” Jisoo said.

 

“I have to go tell the other groups their storylines, so have fun!”

 

And on that note, the director left.

 

“He didn’t tell us anything.” Hoseok stated.

 

“Well, maybe there’s more in the script.” Seokjin replied, flipping through the pages.

 

Jisoo was silent, wanting to see if she has a romantic plot or not. She really hopes that she doesn’t. Sure kissing guys is fun, but it’s not if it’s for acting purposes AND she doesn’t even now the guy!

 

“Ah, here’s a description of my character!” Hoseok grinned.

 

“What does it say?” Seokjin asked.

 

“It says that I’m already friends with you, but not as much as I am with the other BTS members. I’m a hardworking student but also seen as the funny guy. Since you and Jisoo argue a lot I have to calm you two down by using humor. At first I’m on your side for not really liking Jisoo, but then,” Hoseok started to say, then trailed off.

 

“Then what?”

 

Hoseok stared at the next line, now regretting reading his character outloud. Oh god, why did HE have to get this? Why not Seokjin?

 

“But then he tends to get jealous when I pay more attention to you, because he develops feelings for me.” Jisoo finished reading Hoseok’s character-story.

 

“Yeah, what she said.” Hoseok mumbled.

 

“So you two have the romantic storyline?” Seokjin asked.

 

“The storyline turns out to be a love triangle. Seokjin, the popular student, doesn’t realize that he has feelings for Jisoo, while Hoseok starts giving Jisoo special treatment because of his crush. Jisoo must decide on which boy she likes better: the idol student or the class clown.” Jisoo read.

 

“Ah, I see.”

 

So apparently the mixed group is a love triangle. Interesting. It’s strange how its Jisoo, Seokjin, and Hoseok are in this group, because they’re all quite different in their own ways.

 

Seokjin glanced at Jisoo, who was reading through the script. Will there be a kiss scene of some sort? He hopes not. To be honest, Jisoo’s beauty is kind of intimidating. He’s seen her on Inkigayo hosting, and she’s quite radiant… why does he keep doing this?

 

Hoseok closed his script, wanting to start choreography, “Should we start brainstorming ideas?”

 

Jisoo grimaced, “But it’s only the first day.”

 

“So?”

 

Ugh, Jisoo just wants one chill day! Is Hoseok going to be really strict with this stuff? She knows how he’s the lead dancer in BTS, but Jisoo doesn’t roll that way.

 

“Could we just take a break for an hour?” Jisoo asked.

 

“We haven’t even done anything yet.”

 

“I know, but it can refresh our minds!”

 

“How about we brainstorm a few things, and then we can get some food from the cafeteria.” Seokjin suggested.

 

Hoseok and Jisoo glanced at one another, and she sighed, “Alright, I’ll do that. But just so you know, we have a month to do this. We don’t have to rush anything. I’m not good with rushing.”

 

“I am.” Hoseok said.

 

“Well good for you.” Jisoo repli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter