:13: "It's different."

Lights, Camera, Romance!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So you do like Taehyung?” Jisoo asked, surprised.

 

“Uh, yes.” Lisa replied.

 

“And you think that he doesn’t like you in that way?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

Jennie sighed, “You know that it’s bad that you even have feelings for him, right?”

 

Wow, her tone sounds kind of sour. Jisoo looked at Jennie, confused, “Well of course she knows that Jendeuk.”

 

“It doesn’t sound like it.”

 

You good Jennie?

 

Rosé knows that something’s up with Jennie, because whenever she’s hiding something, she gets salty at everything. Jennie probably won’t say what it is though.

 

Maybe they can exchange secrets?

 

 

“What, do you want to have it be your solo meeting today?” Hoseok asked, trying not to sound annoyed.

 

“Well, since the last meeting was cancelled, I would like to continue as it should.” Seokjin replied, lying.

 

Hoseok knows that Seokjin and Jisoo already had a solo meeting, but he doesn’t want to say that to Seokjin’s face. Since they already had their alone time, Hoseok thinks it’s best that they go how it’s supposed to and have it be Hoseok and Jisoo’s meeting.

 

“Ugh, you two are still arguing about this?” Taehyung asked, tired.

 

“We’re not arguing.” Seokjin said.

 

“It kind of sounds like you both want to.” Jimin responded.

 

“We’re fine.” Hoseok reassured them.

 

“Suuuuuure.” Taehyung chuckled.

 

Suddenly Hoseok’s phone dinged, and everyone went silent.

 

Seokjin and Hoseok stared at one another, both of them knowing who texted him.

 

Yoongi walked into the room, and saw Hoseok’s phone light up, “It’s Jisoo.”

 

“Toss it.” Hoseok said, and Yoongi did so.

 

--J: Hello Hobi! I’m very excited to finish the first dance up and start the storyline choreography! But since it’s sooooo early in the morning, can we get coffee or something?—

 

Hoseok read the text, trying not to smile in front of Seokjin.

 

“What did she say?” Seokjin asked, lowkey jealous.

 

“Ah,” Hoseok tried to think of something, “She thinks it’s just me and her the next meeting.”

 

Seokjin bit his tongue, “Oh, alright. I guess if she thinks it’s that, then it must be true.”

 

Yoongi sighed, “God you two are ridiculous.”

 

“Says the guy who came back from his last meeting not saying a word to us.” Hoseok teased.

 

“Yoongi hyung told me that he was like that because Jennie was being extra sassy that time.” Jimin replied.

 

“Yes, and that’s the truth.” Yoongi told them, expertly lying.

 

Wow, it seems like everyone’s lying to one another. Now we just need Jungkook to come in and lie about why he was so happy after the last meeting.

 

 

Hoseok was currently sitting at the café that’s in the building they’re in for the skit, waiting for Jisoo to appear.

 

He’s actually pretty excited about this meeting, because when it’s just him and Jisoo, everything is great!... until Seokjin has to come in and ruin everything.

 

Scanning the area from where he was sitting, Hoseok spotted one of the sets that will be used for the skit, which was just a classroom. It looks quite familiar…

 

“Hoseokie!” Jisoo exclaimed, waving.

 

That’s a new name.

 

Hoseok smiled, “Ah, Jisoo! Hello!”

 

How does she look that beautiful so early in the morning? Hoseok is exhausted, but just Jisoo’s presence is making him feel energized.

 

Maybe he should ask Jisoo what happened during her and Seokjin’s solo meeting. There’s definitely something that happened that made Seokjin want Hoseok to be absent.

 

“Did you already order something?” Jisoo asked.

 

Hoseok shook his head, “No, I was waiting for you.”

 

“Oh no! I hope I didn’t make you wait too long!”

 

“You didn’t, don’t worry!”

 

Jisoo and Hoseok got in line, wanting their daily dose of coffee.

 

“You know, if we finish the final dance today, I don’t think we’ll have any more solo meetings.” Hoseok told her.

 

“Whoa, really? What about the other song?”

 

Both Hoseok and Jisoo got their drinks, sitting at a small table across from one another.

 

“Well the storyline song has more lyrics than dancing. Seokjin and I are just arguing with one another.”

 

“Ah, that’s true,” Jisoo began to say, then sighed, “What a shame, these meetings together are so fun!”

 

That actually does make Jisoo feel upset, because Hoseok is the one person she knows that tries to find the good out of every situation. She needs someone like that.

 

Does this mean that Seokjin will start coming in for each dance practice? Well, he has to learn the dance, right?

 

“Maybe we can just take a break for this meeting then?” Jisoo randomly suggested.

 

“You mean not practice choreography at all?” Hoseok asked, surprised.

 

Why is she suggesting that? Does she actually want to continue their solo meetings? Ooh, Hoseok! Lucky you!

 

Jisoo shrugged, “Well, me and Seokjin might have a few more solo meetings, so I’d like to have some more with you!”

 

Ah, so she wants to be fair to each person. Well, Hoseok is still happy.

 

Jisoo feels bad about bringing up Seokjin’s name during her and Hoseok’s solo meeting, but it was necessary to explain her reasoning. Honestly, she and Seokjin have yet to speak about what happened.

 

When they kissed… Jisoo felt like a teenager again. It was like she was kissing a boy for the first time, nervous and excited. But the problem is that she did have a hint of regret when doing it.

 

She can’t figure out why she feels regretful though. But that doesn’t matter now. She’s having her meeting with Hoseok, so Seokjin shouldn’t be mentioned.

 

Why is Jisoo obligated to admit to Hoseok that she and Seokjin kissed?

 

Is that why she feels regretful? Because Hoseok is left in the dark? Hoseok has been nothing but kind to her, but then she goes off kissing Seokjin.

 

You know, the kiss only happened once. At least they weren’t sneaking away a bunch (ah hem Rosé and Jungkook).

 

“Jisoo-ah, are you alright?” Hoseok asked, concerned.

 

Jisoo flinched, snapping out of her daze, “Ah, yes, I’m fine. Sorry. It’s just because I haven’t taken too many sips out of my coffee yet!”

 

Hoseok watched Jisoo casually sip her cup of coffee, knowing that she was feeling off about something. Being the observant guy he is, Hoseok can easily tell when someone is trying to hide their negative emotions. And Jisoo is a perfect example.

 

“Are you sure you’re okay? You look kind of flustered.” Hoseok said.

 

Jisoo stared down at her coffee cup, “I’m alright, I promi,” she started to say, but looked up at Hoseok before finishing her sentence.

 

Hoseok was staring at her with a concerned expression, their eyes locking before Jisoo could finish. Oh no, her heart is starting to beat quickly again. Why is it that one look from Hoseok makes Jisoo feel so shy?

 

“Hoseok,” Jisoo began to say, “How bad was your cold a few meetings ago?”

 

Whoa, where did that question come from? Is Jisoo suddenly catching on?

 

Hoseok was quiet for a few moment, not knowing whether he should tell Jisoo the truth or not.

 

“Can I ask you a question before I answer that?” Hoseok asked.

 

Jisoo nodded, “Go ahead.”

 

Hoseok took a deep breath, and then said, “How did your meeting go with Seokjin?”

 

That’s quite a basic question, isn’t it?

 

 Jisoo was confused by this general question, and began to respond, but her mind quickly replayed the kiss in her head. Oops, she’s starting to blush.

 

Hoseok watched Jisoo’s smile turn into a slightly embarrassed expression, already knowing that his promise with Seokjin has been broken.

 

He actually did believe that Seokjin could keep his promise. Hoseok has been doing it, and it’s been quite tough for him to not seem interested in Jisoo despite him sometimes slipping up (AKA their last solo meeting).

 

“I had a pretty bad cold. I’m surprised I got better so quickly.” Hoseok suddenly told her, trying to smile genuinely.

 

Jisoo looked at Hoseok, surprised by his sudden answer. Why did he ask Jisoo that question? Was he even looking for an answer?

 

“Oh, I see. That is weird how you got better quickly… you must have been fighting through it!” Jisoo replied.

 

Hoseok chuckled, and then looked down at his cup of coffee. Wow he hates lying to people. But this is probably for the best… if Jisoo is into Seokjin, then he shouldn’t interfere.

 

…Why does he feel so gloomy all of the sudden? Is it because he basically got the answer he was looking for? That Seokjin did end up pursuing Jisoo?

 

Wow, this . His heart is starting to hurt, which almost never happens to Hoseok. He knows that he’s attracted to Jisoo, but he didn’t know his heart would ache so easily for her.

 

“Maybe you still have your cold. You’re quite spacey today.” Jisoo suddenly said.

 

Hoseok looked at Jisoo, who was now the concerned one out of the pair.

 

…Is that coffee on her face?

 

“Jisoo, you have something here,” Hoseok told her, pointing to his chin.

 

Jisoo’s eyes widened, embarrassed, “Here?”

 

“Nonono, here.” He said again.

 

“Here?”

 

Hoseok suddenly stood up, leaning over the table. He gently pressed his thumb up against Jisoo’s chin, “There you go.”

 

And yet another slip up by Hoseok.

 

Jisoo watched Hoseok, seeing his kind expression when he softly wiped the coffee off of her face. He’s so gentle to her. Ah, here it goes again.

 

Before taking his thumb off Jisoo’s chin, he looked up at her, the two of them locking eyes again. They tend to do this a lot, but it’s purely coincidence… unless they’re trying to do it.

 

--Beep--

 

And yet before anything could happen, Jisoo’s phone pinged, making Hoseok immediately sit back down, cursing to himself for slipping up again.

 

--SJ: Are you busy right now?--

 

Jisoo was surprised that Seokjin was randomly texting her, but it was about time until Seokjin initiated something. They really need to talk.

 

Hoseok softly sighed, knowing who texted Jisoo, “You can go.”

 

“What?” Jisoo asked, feeling guilty.

 

“I know it must be someone important. Anyways,” Hoseok started to say, then smiled again, “we were just going to drink coffee this whole meeting, right?”

 

Jisoo slightly frowned, “Ah, y-yeah. I’m sorry.”

 

“Hey, don’t look so down! We’ll see each other in a few days!” Hoseok said.

 

Jisoo nodded, “Alright! I’ll see you soon!”

 

And with that, Jisoo left to go see Seokjin. We’ll get back to that later though.

 

 

“So you finally finished it, I see.” Namjoon stated, staring at Yoongi’s lyric sheet.

 

Yay, Namjoon is back!

 

Only Yoongi and Namjoon were currently in the studio, both of them not knowing where Jennie was.

 

Did she skip out on this meeting?

 

That would be a move if Jennie did that, especially because of what happened last meeting.

 

Yoongi hasn’t told a soul about what he and Jennie did last meeting; he’s a man to keep his promises. Anyways, Jennie’s threat was scary, so he knew he needed to stay quiet about it.

 

He was so caught off guard last meeting… he never expected Jennie to do something like that. She stormed out of the studio and then came back in making-out with him.

 

To be honest, Yoongi was going to stop the kiss because of how unexpected it was. But for some reason, something was holding back from stopping it. It could be because he hasn’t kissed a woman in three years, but something about the kiss made him want to continue it.

 

At first Yoongi thought it was a kiss out of hate or anger, but the way that their lips moved together made it seem like they’ve done it tons of times before, like they belonged that way. It was a random but nice transition from their biggest argument yet.

 

The door suddenly opened, and Jennie stood there, not looking flustered or anything, “Hey guys.”

 

“Hey, we thought you were ditching or something.” Namjoon joked.

 

Jennie snickered, “Nah, there was just a ton of traffic.”

 

Yoongi watched how Jennie avoided his gaze, confused why she was staying distant from him.

 

Sure she doesn’t want Namjoon to know what happened, but if she keeps doing this, Yoongi may go back to his strict, closed self again.

 

Jennie sat down next to Namjoon, “So are we just recording vocals today?”

 

Namjoon nodded, “Yeah, would you like to go first? I know you’re in the middle, but I like to have someone else go first just to get an idea of the whole vibe of the song.”

 

“Alright, I will.” Jennie said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter