:28: "I called it."

Lights, Camera, Romance!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I know, it’s weird.”

 

“I called it.”

 

“Yes, we get it Jennie.”

 

“Yah, don’t be such a sore loser.”

 

“I’m not a sore loser, I’m just confused!”

 

Oh YES, we’re starting off with an iconic BLACKPINK gossip session! Bless. I missed these.

 

It appears that the girls are talking about Jisoo and Seokjin kissing.

 

Yeah, Jisoo told them right when she got home… and then went straight to bed. So that’s weird.

 

“It’s because Jisoo picked Seokjin.” Jennie said to Rosé.

 

“Maybe she’s testing the waters again.” Rosé responded.

 

Wait, is Jisoo not even here? How is this a BLACKPINK gossip session if one member is missing! That’s terrible.

 

“I think that Jisoo might have been caught up in everything again.” Rosé continued.

 

“Chaeyoung, just accept defeat! I was right.” Jennie grinned.

 

“Never!” She said overdramatically.

 

Is Lisa going to give her opinions? Oh right, none of us know what side she’s on.

 

“It is strange how suddenly it happened…” Lisa suddenly stated.

 

“Yeah, I can agree with that.” Jennie replied.

 

“I mean, I thought Jisoo was just going to have a casual hang out with Seokjin… I thought she wanted more time to herself.” Rosé shrugged.

 

“We all thought that.”

 

“Maybe she knows who she wants now?” Lisa said, still unsure.

 

“Well, I’m still team Seokjin anyways.” Jennie told them.

 

The door suddenly opened, and Jisoo walked in. Surprise!

 

The three girls went silent, now wanting Jisoo to know that they were talking about her.

 

“You’re talking about me and Seokjin, aren’t you.” Jisoo said.

 

Oops.

 

“Maybe.” Rosé murmured.

 

“Where were you for the past hour?” Lisa asked.

 

“Were you with Seokjin somewhere?” Jennie added.

 

Jisoo looked at the three of them silently, then responded, “Nope.”

 

“Then where did you go?” Rosé responded.

 

“I went to the park by myself.”

 

Jennie, Lisa, and Rosé glanced at one another, confused. Well that’s odd.

 

“I thought you would be with Seokjin right now.” Jennie said.

 

Jisoo shrugged, “I just felt like going through the park.”

 

Her phone suddenly buzzed, the girls wondering who it was. Jisoo looked at her phone, then put it in her pocket.

 

“Who is it?” Lisa asked.

 

“My manager.” Jisoo replied quickly.

 

Wow she is acting really spooky right now.

 

“Okay then…” Rosé muttered.

 

Jisoo sat down with her gal pals, and her phone buzzed again.

 

“Are you late for something? Is that why they’re texting?” Jennie asked.

 

“Uh, no, they just wanted to know if I got home safely.” Jisoo replied.

 

Rosé stared at Jisoo, knowing that something was up.

 

“Unnie, you’re acting weird.” Lisa stated, basically reading Rosé’s mind.

 

“I am?” Jisoo asked, honestly not surprised.

 

“Yup.” The three responded.

 

Jisoo stared at her friends for a few moments, then sighed, “Sorry.”

 

“What’s the problem, Chi-Chu? You rarely are this spooked.”

 

“…Seokjin texted me, not my manager.”

 

“Well that was obvious.” Rosé said.

 

“It was?”

 

“Yeah.” The three said in unison. It really was obvious.

 

“Are you avoiding him?” Lisa asked.

 

“No, I’m not. I’m just trying to process things. I told him that.” Jisoo said.

 

“So you were just with him.” Jennie replied.

 

“Yeah.”

 

“You’re such a bad liar, unnie.” Rosé told her.

 

“I know.”

 

“You know, I’m gonna be honest,” Lisa said, “You didn’t seem as hyped after you came back from seeing him a few days ago.”

 

“You mean the day we kissed?” Jisoo asked.

 

The three girls nodded, then Rosé spoke up, “You told us what happened then went right to bed.”

 

Jisoo sighed, “Yeah, that wasn’t fun.”

 

“What, hanging out with Seokjin?” Lisa said.

 

“No! Just, uh, what happened after.”

 

“Did you two argue or something?” Rosé asked.

 

Jisoo took a deep breath, trying to figure out how she’s going to explain things.

 

“Ooh, she has a story!” Lisa grinned, excited.

 

“Well, it’s not necessarily a story…” Jisoo said.

 

“Just tell us!” Jennie told her.

 

“Ugh, fine,” Jisoo sighed, then began, “So, I was feeling all giddy when Seokjin and I were hanging out that night. And I was thinking that maybe my heart decided. Obviously I still wasn’t sure, but hey, I liked it. Anyways, Seokjin and I kissed.”

 

“And?” Rosé asked.

 

Jisoo bit her lip, “And, uh, I felt something new.”

 

“Good for you!” Lisa cheered.

 

“I felt… nothing.”

 

Lisa frowned, “Oh… oops. I got ahead of myself.”

 

“Are you sure you felt nothing?” Jennie asked.

 

“Yeah. And that made me really upset with myself. At first I thought I wasn’t giving it a chance, but then all of my giddiness went away once I kissed him. It was a weird experience.” Jisoo said.

 

“Well that’s, uh, interesting.” Rosé commented.

 

“I don’t know why it happened! I loved kissing Seokjin! And then suddenly I’m not feeling anything? I don’t get it.”

 

“Well I think we can officially cross Seokjin off the list.” Jennie mumbled.

 

“But I don’t want to.” Jisoo frowned.

 

“Jisoo, you may not want to, but if you’re not feeling the same way you were before… then you have to. If you continue it, you’re just leading him on.” Lisa explained.

 

“But,” Jisoo tried to say.

 

“Jisoo,” Jennie said, “You don’t have feelings for him anymore.”

 

“What, that means that I have feelings for Hoseok?” Jisoo asked.

 

“Not necessarily,” Lisa began to say, “Just because you don’t have feelings for Seokjin, it doesn’t mean that you should get together with Hoseok. You have to test the waters.”

 

“Oh god, do NOT suggest your kissing idea again.” Rosé replied.

 

“Yah, I’m not! But look, Jisoo kissed Seokjin and it got her somewhere!” Lisa retorted.

 

“She’s got a point.” Jennie muttered.

 

“Nonono! Don’t you go along with her idea now!” Jisoo said.

 

“Even if Jennie agrees, her opinion doesn’t matter.” Rosé stated.

 

“WOW. Rude.” Jennie frowned.

 

“I didn’t mean it like that! It’s Jisoo’s decision on how to figure things out.”

 

“Oh, okay.”

 

Jisoo sighed, feeling ty about the whole Seokjin thing, but now feeling even tier because now she doesn’t know about Hoseok.

 

How is she going to figure this out?!

 

 

Yoongi was currently sitting in his room, enjoying his short moment of solitude. Namjoon has been constantly calling him and asking him to come to the studio to work on songs for the new album. Well, that’s alright, but he needs a break!

 

…Even though he literally just came back from vacation a few days ago. But whatever, I’ll ignore that fact I guess.

 

Also, he’s been meaning to get some alone time with Jennie, but she’s been promoting constantly. Literally every single day and night BLACKPINK is performing on some program and then interviewing and then doing a radio show then doing a variety show after that. It’s wild.

 

“Lisa wants me and you to go on a double date with her and Taehyung.” Jennie stated.

 

Yoongi sighed, knowing that this was going to happen eventually. He’s now on the phone with Jennie, because this was the only time she could talk for more than two minutes.

 

“Why can’t they ask Jungkook and Rosé?” Yoongi asked.

 

He heard a chuckle on the other line, “Well, they already did. And apparently Taehyung was super uncomfortable during the whole thing.”

 

“Taehyung. Kim Taehyung was uncomfortable? I think you may be switching Jungkook and Taehyung’s names by accident.”

 

“Nope. From what Lisa told me, Jungkook and Rosé were hinting about their adventures and,”

 

Yoongi cut her off, “Say no more. All you have to do is say around Taehyung and you lose him.”

 

“Seriously? That’s kind of childish that the topic of spooks him.” Jennie replied.

 

“Taehyung is a very complicated,” Yoongi started to say, but was cut off by the door opening.

 

“Hyung, are you busy right now?” Taehyung asked, peeking his head in through the door.

 

“Holy is that Taehyung right now? What are the odds?” Jennie said on the phone.

 

“I’m on the phone right now.” Yoongi told his friend.

 

Taehyung sat on the bed, seeming quite down, “This is kind of important.”

 

“What is he saying? Is he talking about Lisa?” Jennie asked, interested.

 

“Jennie, I have to go.” Yoongi mumbled.

 

“Oh, you’re talking to Jennie? I can wait.” Taehyung said.

 

“You just said your thing is important.” Yoongi replied.

 

“I mean, if I’m interrupting some steamy conversation,”

 

“Oh god no.” Yoongi rolled his eyes, “Bye.”

 

“Ugh. Text me the deets.”

 

“I will.”

 

So, Yoongi hung up the phone.

 

“What were you and Jennie talking about?” Taehyung asked.

 

Yoongi stared at him for a few moments, his expression suspicious.

 

“What is it?” Taehyung said.

 

“I haven’t seen you come in here since you asked me what baseball has to do with relationships.” Yoongi replied.

 

“Oh, well, I guess you could say,”

 

“What you’re about to ask is related to that?” He asked.

 

Taehyung nodded, “Yeah, it is.”

 

“It’s about , isn’t it.”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Why am I the one you come to for these things? Namjoon is the experienced one.” Yoongi said, kind of annoyed.

 

“Because you’re the most trustworthy! Namjoon has a tendency to accidentally make jokes out of the secrets people tell him.”

 

“That’s true… Seokjin?”

 

“Seokjin has a very judgey look when you confess something to him.” Taehyung explained.

 

“Hm… also very true.” Yoongi replied, “Alright, so what are the details of your topic?”

 

Taehyung stared at the ground, twiddling his thumbs.

 

“You know, I feel like I’m the secret guy around here.” Yoongi randomly stated.

 

“Huh?” Taehyung asked, confused.

 

“You know, Jungkook told me about him and Rosé dating.  I was the first to know. Also… Hoseok told me something… I forget what it was.”

 

“Well, I guess you’re about to get another one.”

 

Yoongi’s eyes widened, “Did you and Lisa,”

 

“No.” Taehyung stopped him right away, “We did not.”

 

“Oh, okay… continue then.”

 

“Alright, so before the game night in Jeju a few days ago, Lisa and I hung out in my hotel room and just talked about random stuff. We asked each other a basic question and then answered it, and then we made out a lot.” Taehyung said.

 

“Ah, that’s why you got all of those questions right…” Yoongi muttered.

 

“That’s not the important part.”

 

“Oh, alright.”

 

“The important part is… when Lisa and I were kissing.”

 

“Okay…?”

 

“Because it was different this time.”

 

“What, did you use tongue or something?” Yoongi asked.

 

“No!... Maybe. But that’s beside the point. This time it was different… because I felt something different.” Taehyung said, somewhat embarrassed.

 

Yoongi sat there, really unable to figure out what he was saying. Honestly, Taehyung’s being quite vague, so I don’t blame him for being confused.

 

“I felt… excited, okay?” Taehyung said louder.

 

“Ohhh, alright. I thought th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter