:22: "I love this."

Lights, Camera, Romance!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“No way.” Rosé said, in awe.

 

Jennie sighed, “Yes way.”

 

“NooOOOoo wow! Seriously?”

 

Ah, so I guess another gossip session is happening.

 

…But where is Lisa and Jisoo?

 

“NO WAY!” Jisoo exclaimed, excited.

 

“Yes way!” Lisa grinned.

 

Are there two different gossip sessions going on? Interesting.

 

“So you kissed him, and then he stopped you and you two made-out?” Jisoo asked.

 

Lisa nodded, “Yeah, it was legendary.”

 

“Oh my godddd that’s so hot.” Jisoo laughed.

 

“Taehyung was lowkey being a wimp at first, but I’m so glad things turned around!”

 

“God bless. If only someone could kiss me like that.” Jisoo said overdramatically.

 

“Oh yeah, how did your kiss with Seokjin go?” Lisa asked.

 

Jisoo shrugged, “It was like it always has been.”

 

“But you always said that he’s an amazing kisser.”

 

“Yup.”

 

Lisa laughed, “So it was a great kiss.”

 

“Yes, obviously it was! But, I don’t know…” Jisoo replied.

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

“I just always feel so iffy afterwards.”

 

“That’s probably because you still haven’t figured your out yet.” Lisa said.

 

“Probably… ugh, I need time to myself.”

 

Yeah Jisoo, you really do.

 

“So you actually liked the kiss?” Rosé asked.

 

Jennie was silent for a moment, then slightly nodded her head, “I really did.”

 

“This is exactly what you were afraid of.”

 

“Yes, it was.”

 

“But hey, maybe this is a good thing?” Rosé said.

 

“How so?”

 

She shrugged, “I dunno, it gives you an option.”

 

“What? To date Yoongi?” Jennie asked, confused.

 

“Yeah!”

 

“We have a dating ban, Rosie.”

 

“I know we do, but look at me. I’m dating Jungkook. Nothing bad is happening!”

 

Jennie chuckled, “That’s true. But I don’t know, it just seems wrong.”

 

“I know it probably does, but if it’s what you want, you should go for it!”

 

“Ugh, I don’t know. I thought I would be able to just move on.”

 

“Ahhhh I love this.” Rosé smiled.

 

“What?”

 

“You being all confused about a guy!”

 

“Wow thanks.”

 

“I didn’t mean it like that. But still, I love it.” Rosé said.

 

Jennie sat there, Rosé’s advice not helping her one bit.

 

Maybe she should just figure her out on her vacation? Remember how to rap group is joining the dance group for Jeju? WoooOOOooo!

 

 

“I’m so glad that we don’t have to film anymore.” Jimin said, folding some of his clothes.

 

Jimin and Taehyung are currently getting their bags packed for Jeju, even though they’re not going until a few days.

 

“I know, it went by pretty fast though.” Taehyung replied.

 

“So is the next thing just the special? You know, where we watch the skit together?”

 

Taehyung shrugged, “I guess so… unless they drop something else on us.”

 

You know, I just realized that the only things left are the Jeju trip and the special. Wow, how tragic. Does that mean this story is near the end?

 

…NAHHHH.

 

Anyways, where the hell is Lisa? This is the part for the dance group but she isn’t even here?

 

“Where’s Lisa?” Jimin asked.

 

“She’s still at her dorm packing. She said she’d come over when she’s done.”

 

“So are you two like…dating now?”

 

Taehyung shrugged, “Kind of? We haven’t gone on an official date yet.”

 

“Have you kissed her?” Jimin asked.

 

“Well obviously.”

 

Jimin chuckled, “That’s surprising.”

 

“What do you mean?” Taehyung responded, lowkey offended.

 

He shrugged, “You’re kind of a wimp when you first date a girl.”

 

“No I’m not!”

 

“You kind of are.”

 

“…Alright, maybe I am, but I initiated a very steamy kiss with Lisa!” Taehyung told him.

 

Oh god Taehyung, you’re getting a little too defensive right now.

 

Jimin laughed, “Good for you!”

 

The two continued to put their things in suitcases, trying to remember what they need.

 

“Is Hayi coming?” Taehyung asked.

 

Oh right, I forgot that Jimin and Hayi are dating. Well they’re such a normal couple that I forget about them. I still love ‘em though.

 

“Yeah, she is, so that’s pretty fun.” Jimin responded.

 

“We could go on a double date!”

 

“Maybe, but I suggest that you go with just Lisa at least once.”

 

“Well, obviously, but I’m just bringing up the idea.”

 

“So what else do we have to bring?” Jimin asked, staring at his suitcase.

 

“Ummmm,” Taehyung tried to think, “I feel like we need something else, but I’m drawing a complete blank.”

 

“Me too.”

 

Uh oh. They better not be forgetting about something important.

 

“Oh, right!” Taehyung said, running out of the room.

 

Thank god he remembered.

 

He came back, holding up three tickets.

 

WOW they actually almost forgot their tickets? That’s so stupid.

 

“Oh my god we actually almost forgot the tickets.” Jimin muttered, ashamed of himself.

 

“Well at least we remembered.”

 

There was a knock on the door, and I’m guessing it was Lisa.

 

Taehyung ran to see who it was, slowly opening the door to peek out.

 

“Hello!” Lisa smiled.

 

Ha! I was right.

 

“Hey!” Taehyung waved, giving her a hug.

 

Aw, cute.

 

“I just finished packing ten minutes ago, so I thought I’d drop by.”

 

“Great! Jimin and I just have a few more things to put in our suitcases, then we’re good.”

 

“I’m so excited for this trip! Especially because there won’t be any drama.” Lisa said.

 

Um, well, I know the rap group didn’t really have drama when you asked them, but, uh… there’s some weird stuff happening now.

 

“I know! It’ll be fun.” Taehyung replied.

 

The two walked into the room that Jimin was in, seeing how he was still putting things away.

 

“Hey, Lisa.” He greeted.

 

“Hey! So is Hayi coming?”

 

Jimin nodded, “Yeah, she is.”

 

“Great! So now it’s… us three, Hayi, Jennie, Namjoon, and Yoongi, right?”

 

“You’re right.” Taehyung responded.

 

“That’s such a fun group!”

 

“What did Yang Hyun-Suk tell the press about our whereabouts?” Jimin asked.

 

“Oh, you mean the cover-up location? He said we’re going to Japan.” Lisa replied.

 

That’s a pretty good tactic! Now all the press will be at another airport to take pictures of BLACKPINK and BTS. Meanwhile, they’ll be at Jeju livin’ la vida loca!

 

“This is going swimmingly!... I’m suspicious.” Taehyung suddenly stated.

 

“Aw, why?” Lisa asked.

 

“Everything is working out perfectly… I don’t get it. Usually something bad happens.”

 

“Well, something probably will, but we’ll be in Jeju when that happens. So we have time to just chill.” Jimin said.

 

“Is Jennie excited about the trip?” Taehyung asked.

 

Lisa nodded, “She is! She said she needs a break from Seoul for a few days.”

 

“I think we all do. We’ve been filming nonstop.” Jimin added.

 

“Ah, this will be such a fun bonding experience!” Lisa grinned.

 

“How about we all agree that we’ll try to remain as positive as possible during this trip?” Taehyung asked.

 

“I’m fine with that.” Jimin responded.

 

“Me too!” Lisa said.

 

I’m so excited for this Jeju trip. And then there’s another vacation trip with Jungkook, Rosé, and Jisoo! Wow, this is amazing!...

 

Wait. What about Hoseok and Seokjin…?

 

Oh my god. Are they going to be left behind? Tragic.

 

The three went out into the kitchen when Jimin finished packing, and Lisa took out a brochure for Jeju.

 

“I found this a few days ago at a convenience store. It has a lot of activities listed for what we can do in Jeju!” Lisa said.

 

“Cool! We could plan our whole trip right here!” Taehyung replied.

 

Jimin chuckled, “But we aren’t gonna do that, right?”

 

“Of course not! We’re gonna wing it!” Lisa told him.

 

“I hope the weather is nice when we go.” Taehyung stated.

 

“Me too, from what I saw, it isn’t supposed to rain. But you never know.”

 

“Do you think it’s bad that we’re not telling the others about this?” Taehyung asked.

 

“Nah, I think it’s alright. They all have their own thing. I heard that Rosé and Jungkook were going to go out on a few dates during the week we’re gone.” Jimin replied.

 

Ummm they’re going on a trip. But you’re close, Jimin!

 

“And I think Jisoo is going to enjoy her solitude in the dorm.” Lisa added.

 

“Yeah, so this is a good idea! There’s nothing to worry about! It’s just going to be the seven of us chillin’ out and having fun!” Taehyung grinned.

 

Hmmmm why does that line seem like it’s foreshadowing something?

 

 

Rosé and Jungkook were currently standing on set, listening to Jae-sang’s instructions for the scene.

 

It was finally the last day of filming, and the couple couldn’t be any more excited! In a few days they’re going on their couple’s retreat (plus Jisoo) and it’s going to be a wild time.

 

So basically they don’t want to do anything today. They can only think about the trip, so filming is going to be difficult to get through.

 

“Alright, so this is the scene where you two decide to start dating. It’s one of the last scenes in your storyline, so it’s going to be really cheesy and romantic.” Jae-sang was saying.

 

Oh great, another corny scene. This whole skit is corny, but hey, it’ll get the TV station a ton of views!

 

At least it won’t be as cringey as the skit BTS did for Radio Star. You know, the one where they were students or something? Jimin was a gym teacher and Jungkook was painting or something… I try to suppress that in my memory.

 

I’d like to see BLACKPINK do a skit like House of Army. Now THAT is a good skit! Sorry, I’m getting off-topic. Let’s continue!

 

“So we basically just have to be really corny.” Rosé said.

 

“Basically. Is that alright?” Jae-sang asked.

 

The two nodded, ready to act lovey-dovey. Hey, this gives them a chance to do PDA without being judged for it! Why? Because everyone thinks they’re acting! It’s the perfect plan!

 

“How many days until we can go?” Rosé whispered to Jungkook, pouting.

 

“Just two days!”

 

“I can’t wait that long! I’m too excited.”

 

“Me neither, but hey, once we get through today, we won’t have any work to do until we watch the skit itself!” Jungkook told her.

 

“That’s true! I talked to Jisoo last night and she said she was so excited for the trip.” Rosé said.

 

WHERE ARE THEY GOING.

 

Will that question EVER be answered?

 

Yes, it will be. But right now it must remain unanswered! Sorry about that. Take your guess in the comments though!

 

“Alright, places everyone!” Jae-sang said, “Action!”

 

Here we go!

 

Rosé walked onto the set with a piece of paper in her hand, looking anxious.

 

“Is that what I think it is?” Jungkook asked.

 

She nodded, “It’s our grade.”

 

“Have you looked at it yet?”

 

“No, I haven’t. I wanted to look at it together. You know, in case we did horribly.” Rosé said.

 

“You actually think we got a bad grade on it?”

 

“I don’t know.”

 

Jungkook stood up, cupping her face with his hands, “Chaeyoung, we did fine. I know it.”

 

“But you can’t promise that. You saw how well the other groups did…”

 

“It’s not a competition.” Jungkook stated.

 

Rosé sighed, “I know, but,”

 

“Unfold it.”

 

“But,”

 

“Chaeyoung. Let’s see the grade.”

 

She took a deep breath, and then nodded. Slowly she unfolded the paper, nervous to see what they got on their performance.

 

“Oh my god.” Jungkook muttered, the first o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter