:11: "I like kissing!"

Lights, Camera, Romance!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“NO WAY.” Jisoo gasped.

 

“Yes way.” Lisa responded.

 

“You kissed him?!” Rosé asked, surprised.

 

“Y-Yes.”

 

“Lisa, why? You have a dating ban!” Jennie said.

 

Clearly Lisa just told BLACKPINK about what happened between her and Taehyung.

 

“Well, I told you how Taehyung and I were pretending to date so Jimin would be quiet about Hayi?” Lisa asked.

 

Wasn’t Lisa supposed to keep that a secret?

 

“Yeah, but a normal person would back out when them and their fake boyfriend are going to kiss!” Rosé said.

 

Uh, okay Rosé; you’re the one to talk! Makin’ out with Jungkook and .

 

“I-I know, I just felt bad because Taehyung said Jimin gets really annoying.” Lisa tried to explain, already feeling her cheeks warm up.

 

She and Taehyung barely talked after the kiss, reverting back to their awkwardness from the first few meetings.

 

“Did you like it?” Jisoo asked.

 

“Why are you asking that?”

 

“Because it’s only going to be weird if you liked it!”

 

Lisa was silent for a few moments, knowing that she did in fact enjoy her kiss with Taehyung.

 

“Awww she’s blushing!” Jennie teased.

 

“Yah, please! I’m in a predicament!” Lisa whined.

 

Jisoo felt bad for Lisa’s confusion, so she decided to help out, “If it helps,” she started to say, the attention turning on her, “Hoseok and I almost kissed.”

 

“WHAT?!” The three girls asked in unison.

 

“Almost! I said almost!”

 

“Why?!” Jennie asked.

 

“We got caught up in the moment! But I fully regret it! I don’t like him that way.” Jisoo stated.

 

“Sure you don’t.” Rosé joked.

 

“I don’t! Seokjin and Hoseok are my friends! I’m not going to fall for them.”

 

“Let’s see how that goes.” Jennie chuckled.

 

“Hey, what about you? You seemed quite chipper when your meeting with Yoongi ended.” Jisoo defended herself.

 

“That’s just because he wasn’t as much of an .” Jennie said casually.

 

Rosé was praying that nobody picked on her, because her and Jungkook made-out a lot during their last meeting. But hey, it was in the script!

 

 

“DUDE.” Hoseok stated, shocked.

 

“Shhhh! Jimin might hear you!”

 

Taehyung was currently in his room with Jungkook, Hoseok, and Yoongi, all of them surprised by Taehyung’s story.

 

“You two kissed?” Jungkook asked.

 

“Yeah. But it’s because,”

 

“You’re fake dating. We get it. But that was too far.” Yoongi told him.

 

“You did this just to shut Jimin up about his new girlfriend?” Hoseok asked.

 

So I guess everyone knows about Jimin and Hayi? Is this just not a big deal or something?

 

“Guys, I need to tell you all something.” Jimin stated, looking quite serious.

 

“What, did you clog the toilet up again?” Hoseok asked.

 

“No, it’s serious.”

 

“So you not only clogged the toilet, but you also broke the handle?” Seokjin responded.

 

“NO. It’s about a girl I’ve been seeing.”

 

“You’ve been seeing someone?”

 

“Yes, uh, Lee Hi.” Jimin said nervously.

 

“…Oh, we knew that. We thought you were seeing someone new.” Namjoon told him.

 

“You did?”

 

“Remember we all got drunk last week? You told us then.” Yoongi replied.

 

“…Oh.”

 

Ah, so everyone knows. Great. I thought they found out in some spooky way.

 

“I didn’t know Lisa would actually do it! I don’t know what to do! I see her tomorrow!” Taehyung said, freaking out.

 

“Well, did you like it?” Yoongi asked.

 

“…Maybe.”

 

“Taehyung, oh god.” Hoseok mumbled.

 

“What, I’m a guy! I like kissing!”

 

“This isn’t good. They have a dating ban.” Jungkook stated.

 

Yeah OKAY JUNGKOOK. Mr. “I had with a BLACKPINK member”!

 

“Do you have feelings for Lisa?” Yoongi asked.

 

“…I don’t think so.” Taehyung said, confused.

 

“Well you better figure that out, or you’re going to scare her away.”

 

“I don’t want to do that…” Taehyung muttered.

 

Poor Taehyung.

 

 

“I got an idea.” Rosé stated, grinning.

 

“What is it?” Jungkook asked.

 

Yes, now we’re at the meetings. Taehyung still has yet to figure out his , so we’ll see how that goes later on.

 

“I saw your cover for We Don’t Talk Anymore. So how about we do a mash up of that and Love Yourself by Justin Bieber?” Rosé suggested.

 

“We can’t just do the one song?”

 

“That will be boring! We gotta spice it up, you know?”

 

Jungkook chuckled, “Alright, I think that’s a good idea.”

 

“It’s better than writing one… even though you’re an amazing lyricist.” Roseanne joked.

 

“I know, I’m quite esteemed.” Jungkook said dramatically.

 

Rosé went on her phone, checking her private SNS accounts. Surprise, BLACKPINK have their own private snapchats and other things. Haven’t you seen their updates on Instagram? If you didn’t know, now you know.

 

“Who was that?” Jungkook asked, seeing a person’s face flash on Rosé’s screen.

 

She giggled, “Jisoo. I guess she’s waiting for Jin to get to the studio.”

 

“Send one of me.”

 

“Really? She’ll just start teasing me about you.”

 

“Does she do it a lot?”

 

“Almost every day. But I’m used to it.” Rosé said, then raised her phone, “Smile!”

 

She took the picture, and Jungkook flashed a cute expression while making his hands into a heart. Cute~!

 

“Amazing.” She said, laughing.

 

“Tell me what she says back.”

 

“Oh I will. It’ll probably be something like ‘woooww’ or ‘what the hell’.”

 

Jungkook chuckled, “Those are very different responses.”

 

“Jisoo has many different reactions to things.”

 

“Has she mentioned anything about what’s going on between Hoseok and Seokjin?” Jungkook suddenly asked.

 

“Uh, well, she just said something about how there’s some tension between them. Did something happen?”

 

He shrugged, “Me and Namjoon noticed that they’re kind of annoyed with one another. I mean, they’re still close, but they can’t talk about the skit without getting a little stressed.”

 

“Interesting… Yeah, Jisoo said that every since they stayed overnight at the studio, something’s been off.” Rosé replied.

 

“I’ll try to find out what’s happening… I just hope nothing gets too out of hand. Seokjin gets quite nasty when in a feud, and Hoseok can get really distant.”

 

“That’s not good. I wonder what they’re so iffy about.”

 

“Namjoon thinks that they have feelings for Jisoo.” Jungkook stated.

 

Rosé’s eyes widened, “Really? No way. It’s only been four weeks! Or three. How long has it been?”

 

Really, how long has it been? I thought this was only supposed to go a month?

 

“Not too long. But let’s remember that we got close very quickly.” Jungkook told her.

 

“True. But that’s different. We were in a pair.”

 

“Being in a pair doesn’t really make a difference. It just makes it less difficult.”

 

“That’s true. Well, good for us then.” Rosé joked.

 

These two tend to gossip about their friends a lot, don’t they?

 

“I also think Taehyung is into Lisa.” Jungkook stated.

 

“Oh that’s obvious.”

 

“Does Lisa feel the same way?”

 

Rosé shrugged, “At first I didn’t, but ever since the whole kiss thing, Lisa seems to get shy when talking about him.”

 

“Little do our friends know,”

 

“We knock them all out of the park.” Rosé finished his sentence.

 

Jungkook chuckled, “Exactly.”

 

“I’m surprised we were able to keep this secret for so long.”

 

“Honestly… me too.”

 

“The girls and I talk about everything… and I mean everything. So I’m pretty proud of myself.” Rosé grinned.

 

“Wait, you talk about intimate relationship stuff?”

 

“Yes. Don’t you?”

 

“Yeah, but I thought that was more of a guy thing.”

 

“Nah, we talk about details and all the other stuff. You’d be surprised what I know about the girls’ relationships.” Rosé told him.

 

“Interesting.”

 

Rosé giggled, “You seem quite surprised about that.”

 

“I am. I always thought girls only talked about how cute a guy was or how annoying one is… clearly I was misinformed.”

 

“Clearly you were.” She joked.

 

Jungkook scooted closer to Rosé, grasping her hand, “So should we start to coordinate the mashup today or no?”

 

“We really should. If we keep pushing it back, we’re screwed. We’ll finish it in two meetings anyways.”

 

Jungkook sighed, “Alright, if we must.”

 

“Are you going to get sidetracked a lot now? I can’t be the one hoisting this on my shoulders while you slack, mister.” Rosé said, trying not to laugh.

 

“You know me, I’m a procrastinator.”

 

Rosé and Jungkook seem to get more and more comfortable every meeting, which is nice. I wonder what would happen if they never have slept with each other? It would probably still be somewhat awkward.

 

“Hey, Jungkook.” Rosé suddenly said.

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Do you think we’d be this comfortable around each other if,”

 

“We never slept together?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

Rosé just read my mind. I’m spooked.

 

Jungkook was silent for a few moments, thinking about it. Well, either way the dance they choreographed made him feel strongly towards Rosé in a way, but if they never did have , those feelings probably would have vanished like they used to do.

 

So maybe they still would be awkward.

 

“I think we would be in a much better place than the first meeting, that’s for sure.” Jungkook replied.

 

She giggled, “Seriously. I think we wouldn’t have been like how we are now.”

 

“So what we did was a good thing.”

 

“I know it was a good thing. It’s just more evidence that it was.”

 

“Our conversations always come back to this topic.” He said.

 

“Yeah, but it’s a pretty big thing.”

 

“That’s true… do you think we should tell our friends at some point?”

 

Rosé shrugged, “At some point, yes. Now? No. Maybe, like, after the skit stuff is done.”

 

“That’s a little too far away. The more I hold secrets back, the worse I get at not sharing them.”

 

“Same. I get all anxious and shaky.”

 

“Me too.”

 

Wowww twinning!

 

“So, should we tell them soon?” Rosé asked.

 

“I’d like it to be sooner rather than later.”

 

“Wow, look at us. We simply had and we’re talking about it like we committed a crime.”

 

Jungkook chuckled, “We really are. But it would be different if we weren’t idols.”

 

“That’s true. And if I didn’t have a dating ban; it would be so much less worse.”

 

“There’s nothing we can do about it.”

 

“Then if there’s nothing we can do about it…” Rosé thought outloud.

 

Jungkook waited for her to finish her sentence, but she didn’t say anything.

 

“How were you going to finish that sentence?” Jungkook asked.

 

Rosé looked up at him, not knowing that she said what she was thinking outloud, “Oh, nothing.”

 

“I know you were going to say something else.”

 

“I was just thinking something ridiculous, that’s all.”

 

Jungkook grinned, “I think I know what you were going to say.”

 

Rosé’s eyes widened, her cheeks started to become red, “R-Really?”

 

I don’t. I do not know what Rosé was thinking.

 

“And I think doing that will still not change anything. But it will be more of a bombshell if we admit to our members that we slept together twice rather than once.” Jungkook explained.

 

WHOA, Rosé! What? Banging twice? Whoa! Slow it down!

 

“But if we tell them then do it again, we’ll feel guiltier.”

 

“That’s true…” Jungkook muttered, then shrugged, “When’s the next time you’re free at night?”

 

Ahhh this couple is WILD! Calm it down!

 

You’d think that they would learn from their mistakes, but nooooo just because they haven’t gotten action in a while they have to literally hop on the first opportunity they have! This is not in the script!

 

 

 

“So you’re not done, Yoongi? That’s a change.” Namjoon joked.

 

Yoongi sighed, “I know, but I’ll be able to finish it by the end of this meeting.”

 

Namjoon (god bless him), has returned for this meeting, but sadly will not be here next chapter. Tour scheduling is really time-consuming!

 

“I think I’m pretty much done. Want to read it?” Jennie asked Namjoon.

 

“Totally.” He replied, taking her paper. Namjoon stared at it for a few moments, “You switched off between Korean and English?”

 

Jennie nodded, “Yoongi suggested it.”

 

“And you actually used it?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“That’s surprising.”

 

Jennie giggled, “Hey, I’m not that mean!”

 

Yoongi watched Namjoon and Jennie work together, talking about random things while also discussing he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter