:14: "We clash a lot."

Lights, Camera, Romance!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Seokjin?” Jisoo asked, knocking on the door.

 

Ah, thank GOD. I thought it was going to be another BLACKPINK gossip section, but we’re getting right to the good stuff. I told you that this chapter was going to be different!

 

Yeah, we’re still on the same day as last chapter took place. But don’t worry; this chapter will be progressing swimmingly after this scene.

 

Jisoo was currently outside of BTS’s dorm, and she still feels like garbage for leaving Hoseok during their meeting. He looked fine, but she could tell he was saddened by it. She was too!

 

She feels like she’s been treating Hoseok terribly, and that really hurts her. Hoseok has been so kind to her!

 

Alright Jisoo, you can’t think about that now, you need to figure things out with Seokjin!

 

The door suddenly swung opened, and Seokjin stood there, smiling, “Hey.”

 

“Hi Seokjin oppa.” Jisoo said shyly. Oh no, she’s getting all blushy now! Whenever she sees Seokjin, she can’t stop thinking about the damn kiss. But it was so good!

 

Jisoo walked in, and noticed how there was some food set on the table, “You made this for me?”

 

“Of course I did. You liked it at the dinner our groups had, so this was an opportunity for you to have more.” Seokjin replied.

 

“Aw, thank you!” Jisoo and Seokjin sat down, Jisoo already wanting to eat what Seokjin made.

 

Seokjin was already feeling happier since Jisoo was in his presence. Yeah he knows that she was currently with Hoseok, but they probably weren’t doing anything important. Anyways, he can’t help but get jealous when Jisoo is with Hoseok. Sure he knows that he’s trying to keep the promise, but he could slip up at any point!

 

“So, uh, the reason why I called you so randomly was,” He started to say.

 

“Because of the kiss.” Jisoo said while chewing.

 

Seokjin chuckled, “Yes, because of that.”

 

Jisoo was silent, waiting for Seokjin to explain his take on it. She wants to hear his view of it, because she’s still unsure. Maybe his words will affect her perspective.

 

“Um, s-so I just wanted to let you know I’m not about to tell you that I regret anything. I don’t know if I seemed distant or anything, but that’s for another reason… Ah, um,” Seokjin started to say, trying to find the right words.

 

Still quiet, Jisoo let Seokjin figure out what he was going to say; it was actually kind of cute how he started blushing because of how flustered he was.

 

Jisoo felt Seokjin grab her hand, pulling it slightly to get her full attention, “I-I like you, Jisoo.”

 

Oh, she wasn’t expecting that. Well sure it’s obvious he has feelings for her; he kissed her for god’s sake! But she didn’t know he’d be that direct.

 

Her cheeks started warming up, feeling flattered, “Aw, S-Seokjin, I don’t know what to say.”

 

“Say you feel the same way.”

 

Ooh, she was NOT expecting that. She doesn’t know! Ahhhh Jisoo what are you going to do!

 

“I-I…” Jisoo tried to speak.

 

Seokjin’s eyes suddenly widened, “Oh my god, I actually said that, didn’t I.”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“I’m so sorry; I didn’t mean to say that. I understand if you don’t feel the same way… I did randomly kiss you out of the blue, and I didn’t know if you felt like that anyways. So I get it.” Seokjin apologized.

 

Jisoo had no idea what to say. She has no idea how she feels. Yes, she did tell Seokjin to kiss her again, but that could have just been an in-the-moment type deal. Or maybe it did mean something more… Jisoo did really enjoy it.

 

But who knows? Jisoo doesn’t.

 

“It’d be really nice if you said something… I’m dying out here.” Seokjin said jokingly.

 

Jisoo took a deep breath, then looked Seokjin in the eyes. Obviously Seokjin had no idea what she was doing, but once she scooted closer to him, he started to get the idea.

 

Slowly the two leaned in, their lips meeting yet again for a steady, but pleasant kiss. A chill ran down Jisoo’s spine, which is what she always experiences when she’s with Seokjin. She feels young again. Well, she is young, but like… teenage young.

 

He makes her feel like they’re each other’s first boyfriend or girlfriend! Ah, that feeling is quite refreshing, isn’t it? It’s a relationship full of firsts, never knowing what might hit you. But throughout this new relationship, you always have someone by your side. This man for Jisoo right now is Seokjin.

 

The two parted, Seokjin beaming with joy, “I guess that answers it then.”

 

Jisoo grinned, her heart beating quickly from a sudden rush of feelings, a small twinge of pain slightly beating with her heart as well.

 

 

“Yah, Namjoon, why is it that only you go to the tour meetings? Why not us?” Hoseok asked jokingly.

 

“What, are you actually interested in figuring out the set list, stage design, and visuals?” Namjoon replied.

 

“…Nope. Have fun with that!”

 

“So you’re not going to be with us next meeting?” Yoongi asked.

 

“No, sorry. Also, the meeting after the next one is cancelled because that’s when we go to New York.”

 

“Ah, I forgot about that.” Jimin muttered.

 

Oh, so I guess it’s in the middle of March? I thought this was only supposed to be a month. I’m confused. Whatever, does that really matter at this point?

 

 Tomorrow are the next meetings, and it’s getting to the point where everyone is starting to wrap up their dances or songs.

 

“I was told that we only five meetings left. And then we’ll have three sessions to film the actual skit.” Namjoon said.

 

“What happened to that behind the scenes idea?” Taehyung asked.

 

“They’re only doing that for filming.”

 

Thank god. They would have seen a little too much if they did it during these meetings.

 

 

“Jisoo, you have got to be kidding me.” Jennie stated.

 

“I know, I’m stupid! But, I don’t know, I,” Jisoo tried to explain her case.

 

Yeah, Jisoo just told BLACKPINK about her and Seokjin kissing again.

 

“Chi-Chu…” Rosé said.

 

Alright Rosé, ALRIGHT. Don’t give her that disappointed look of yours! You slept with Jungkook twice and have yet to tell anyone!

 

And also JENNIE what about you? You went down on Yoongi but you’re about to lecture Jisoo for just kissing a guy?

 

Lisa, uh, you can keep doing what you’re doing.

 

“So you do like him.” Lisa said, wanting Jisoo’s confirmation.

 

“Uh,” Jisoo tried to say, then became silent.

 

“Do you even like him?” Jennie asked.

 

“I think so…” Jisoo replied quietly.

 

“Oh my god, here we go again.”

 

“Yah Jennie, don’t be mean! I don’t know! I’m conflicted.”

 

Rosé sighed, “Is there a reason why you’re so hesitant?”

 

“Yes, but I don’t know what that reason is.” Jisoo muttered.

 

“Maybe you’re just trying to prevent yourself from liking him because we have a dating ban.” Lisa suggested.

 

“Maybe…”

 

Yeah, wait, they all have dating bans, but they’ve all at least kissed a BTS member once. Do they just forget this easily or…?

 

“Jisoo, I think you need to sit back and figure this out. Anyways, weren’t you supposed to have a meeting with Hoseok?” Jennie asked.

 

She nodded, “Yes, we decided to just chill out for our meeting and have coffee, and then I got the call from Seokjin. I was about to say no, but Hoseok told me that I can go… maybe he thought that it was one of you on the line?”

 

“Or maybe he knew it was Seokjin.” Lisa said.

 

“What? No way.” Jisoo replied.

 

“I mean,” Rosé started to say, not wanting to gang up on Jisoo, “Lisa may be right. Didn’t you say that there’s tension between them recently?”

 

“Yeah, but I thought that was just stress from the tour.”

 

“Well, maybe they both have feelings for you. We know Seokjin does, but Hoseok may as well.” Jennie added.

 

Jisoo became quiet, not knowing how to respond. Hoseok doesn’t like her… right? No way he doesn’t. They’re good friends!

 

Wow Jisoo, you really need to find out the truth.

 

 

“They’re doing another acting session?” Hayi asked, surprised.

 

Jimin nodded, “I thought they were just going to do one, but Taehyung said that Lisa really enjoyed it.”

 

“Interesting. I really didn’t expect that to happen again.”

 

Ah, we’re back to our normal couple. Thank the lord; I really needed a break from all the drama.

 

The dance crew’s meeting just finished (yes we skipped it, I told you it’s a weird chapter), so Taehyung and Lisa went to practice acting, while Jimin is visiting his gal pal Hayi.

 

“See? Even you’re surprised. You’re never surprised. Something must be up.” Jimin stated.

 

Hayi chuckled, “I mean, that’s true, but they could just be practicing,” she sat in a swivel chair, lowkey starting to get tired of talking about Taehyung and Lisa, “it’s not your place to be anyways.”

 

Sitting down next to her, Jimin sighed, “I know, it just worries me. Taehyung can make rash decisions, and one of the BTS members are always there to prevent him from making them.”

 

“It’s time to let him fly alone.” Hayi replied, patting his back.

 

Jimin laughed, “You make him sound like a child.”

 

“You’re making him sound like a child, so I’m joining in.”

 

Ugh, I LOVE this couple.

 

“You’re so cute, do you know that?” Jimin asked, holding her hand.

 

“Yes, I do know that.” She joked, “Anyways, out of the two of us, you’re the cute one. I’m the cold, yet attractive one.”

 

“That’s true.”

 

Hayi’s smile suddenly faded, “Um, but I do need to tell you something.”

 

“What is it?”

 

“Yang Hyun-Suk found out that I’m seeing someone. He doesn’t know that it’s you yet, but he gave me a stern lecture about it.”

 

“What did he say?” Jimin asked, concerned.

 

“He said that I should rethink my choices, because I still have a dating ban. He’s giving me three weeks to decide on whether I should break-up with you or not.”

 

“Well, then what happens if we don’t? I’m hoping we don’t.”

 

She took a deep breath, “My comeback gets pushed back in order to avoid a scandal.”

 

Oh, .

 

Jimin let go of her hand, slumping in his chair, “Wow, uh, I wasn’t expecting that.”

 

“Yeah, I wasn’t either.”

 

“Have you thought about what you’re going to do?”

 

Hayi shook her head, “No, I haven’t.”

 

“But you’re so close to making your comeback.” Jimin said.

 

“So you’re saying we should break up?” Hayi immediately asked.

 

“No! Of course not.”

 

“This .” Hayi mumbled.

 

“Ah, then how about this; in two weeks we figure this out. During these two weeks, we just enjoy each other’s company.”

 

Hayi looked at Jimin, unsure, then smiled, “Sounds good to me.”

 

I love this couple so much, wow.

 

 

“Favorite scenes in dramas: serious ones or romantic ones?” Lisa asked, taking a bite of rice cake.

 

Taehyung and Lisa are currently in a restaurant discussing acting methods with one another. It’s a very interesting meeting setup, but they’re both hungry soooo… they’re eating.

 

“Serious ones, of course.” Taehyung replied while chewing.

 

“Why not romantic ones?”

 

He shrugged, “I feel like in serious ones you can show a side of yourself that no one gets to see. You use all of your negative emotions to fuel an intense scene.”

 

“But in romantic ones you can do the same using all of your positive emotions!” Lisa retorted.

 

“I guess so. Romantic ones are soooo corny though!”

 

“That’s why they’re great!”

 

“Ah, I’m guessing you’re a drama lover.” Taehyung chuckled.

 

“Of course!”

 

Lisa kept eating, Taehyung occasionally glancing at her with a smile across his face. It really feels like they’re on a date. But sadly, they’re not.

 

Taehyung can imagine them making a plan to go out to dinner at least once a week to keep their relationship spicy, probably making-out when they leave the restaurant. Lisa telling Taehyung to stop paying for her while he insists on doing so every time.

 

Yet every time he imagines this, he gets thrown down back to reality, realizing that this may not happen. Who knows if Lisa feels the same? Maybe Lisa just thought that kiss was nothing because they were in a fake relationship.

 

Ugh, what he’d do anything to know how Lisa is feeling about it!

 

He can’t ask her… what if she says it meant nothing. That would be so awkward!

 

Lisa noticed how Taehyung was in somewhat of a daze, staring at his food. Wow he’s attractive even when he’s eating! Sometimes she just wants to get up and kiss him a kiss on the cheek. Too bad he doesn’t like her in that way though.

 

Maybe one day he will though! There’s hope!

 

“Taehyung.” Lisa stated.

 

“Yeah?”

 

“For one of the scenes in the skit, you and Jimin are talking about something, and I mishear it thinking that you’re talking smack about me, right?”

 

Taehyung nodded, “Then you get upset and don’t talk to us.”

 

“Yeah! I think that’s one of the scenes I’m most worried about. I don’t like showing negative emotions.”

 

“That’s how I was too, but I realized that it’s a good opportunity to let out the upsetting emotions you’ve hidden for a while.” Taehyung replied, taking a sip of water.

 

Lisa sighed, “I guess so…”

 

“It’s alright to show negative emotions every once in a while.”

 

“I know.”

 

Wow, is she opening up to Taehyung right now? Maybe it’s a hint? Taehyung?

 

Taehyung smiled softly, “Anyways, it’ll just make the skit seem more realistic, because you’re putting your real feelings

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter