:23: "I'm terrible."

Lights, Camera, Romance!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“…You’re visiting your parents?” Rosé asked, confused.

 

Lisa nodded, “Yeah, I’ll be gone for three days! Don’t miss me too much!”

 

Okay, so I guess Lisa is saying that she’s going to Thailand as her cover-up, but…

 

“I get that, but why is Jennie going with you?” Jisoo said.

 

“Her mom wanted to see me.” Jennie replied.

 

That’s not a good lie, you two.

 

“Really now? Why doesn’t she want to see us?” Rosé asked.

 

“Yang Hyun-Suk said we all shouldn’t go, because the paparazzi would follow us. He wants to keep it lowkey.” Lisa told her.

 

Well, isn’t this good for Rosé and Jisoo? Now they don’t have to lie about going to their vacation spot.

 

Hey, filming is done! I just realized that! So now everyone is going to be going on their vacations, and then BOOM! The special for the skit they made! Wow, this story is going by really fast!

 

Rosé and Jisoo could tell that their friends were lying, but hey, they haven’t told their truth yet either. So they’re gonna let it slide.

 

Everyone was excited to go on their trips, because both BTS and BLACKPINK haven’t had a legit vacation in a LONG time. Especially BTS.

 

Lisa and Jennie will be leaving tonight, while Rosé and Jisoo will be leaving… tonight as well.

 

Hopefully they don’t see each other in the airport.

 

Meanwhile, BTS didn’t even mention that they were going somewhere.

 

I think their tactic is just to disappear? I mean, I guess that’s alright, but what about Hoseok and Seokjin? What’s going to happen when they come home and NO ONE is there? What the hell?

 

Speaking of Hoseok, he was currently in his room playing games on his phone. Surprisingly, his friends didn’t ask how his kiss scene went… which was yesterday. You’d think that they would care about it… especially Seokjin! The boys asked Seokjin how his went, so why won’t they ask Hoseok?

 

There was a knock on the door, and even though Hoseok didn’t respond, Yoongi walked right in. Ooh, is BTS going to have a gossip session tonight? I mean… 2/7 of BTS?

 

“What’s up?” Hoseok asked, turning his phone off.

 

Yoongi shrugged, sitting on the bed next to him, “You seemed like you wanted to talk.”

 

“I did?”

 

“Well, yeah, once you came home from filming, you were acting like you wanted us to ask you about how your day went.”

 

“…So you didn’t ask me on purpose?” Hoseok replied.

 

“Basically. At least me.” Yoongi said.

 

Wow, that’s kind of mean, but whatever. At least he’s coming to Hoseok now.

 

“So how was filming?” Yoongi asked.

 

“It was fine.” Hoseok responded.

 

Yoongi chuckled, “I can tell you want to say something more than that.”

 

Of course he does!

 

“I had the kiss scene with Jisoo.” Hoseok continued.

 

“I knew that. How was it?”

 

“Do you actually care about this?” Hoseok asked.

 

“Eh, kind of.” Yoongi said; when he noticed Hoseok’s upset expression, he laughed, “I’m just kidding. I do care, especially because you said you were going to keep your distance with Jisoo.”

 

Hoseok sighed, “Alright, good. But yeah,” Hoseok tried not to smile, “It was nice.”

 

“…Was it long?”

 

“Kind of. I didn’t expect it to be as good as it was though. I mean, the both of us had moments before where something almost happened, but now that we did kiss… I don’t know. It exceeded my expectations.” Hoseok told him.

 

“So you’re still into Jisoo?” Yoongi asked.

 

“Well, of course I am, but I know not to make it obvious. Jisoo needs space to figure things out.”

 

“Seokjin said he’s going to go visit her tonight.”

 

“…What?” Hoseok replied, confused.

 

“Yeah, he told me and Jungkook that he feels like he should go talk to her after their kiss scene. He thinks that they still have something.” Yoongi explained.

 

Holy . Alright Seokjin, ALRIGHT.

 

Hoseok frowned, “I wouldn’t be surprised if Jisoo felt the same, then.”

 

“Well, like you said, she needs space. She’ll probably reject him. And I told him that.”

 

“And he’s still going?” Hoseok asked.

 

“Yup. He’s really persistent.” Yoongi said.

 

“Wow…” Hoseok muttered in disbelief. Why is Seokjin suddenly going for it? Doesn’t he know that Jisoo needs to figure her out? “When is he going?” He asked.

 

“Tonight.”

 

Wait, but tonight Jisoo is… ummmm.

 

Hoseok sighed, “Alright then. That’s great to know. Just great.”

 

Poor Hoseok. He finally got to kiss Jisoo and then THIS happens? So tragic! Will Hoseok ever catch a break?!

 

“But otherwise than that, it seems like things are looking nice for you.” Yoongi said.

 

“How so?”

 

Yoongi shrugged, “You got to kiss Jisoo.”

 

“Because it was in the script.”

 

“Yeah, but this is a big step. You should try to find out if she liked it also.”

 

“I just told you I’m giving her space. Are you even listening to me?” Hoseok asked.

 

“I’m half and half. My mind is more occupied with other things.” Yoongi replied.

 

“Like what?”

 

He’s really thinking about the Jeju trip, but he’s not allowed to tell Hoseok.

 

“Oh nothing, just, uh,” Yoongi tried to lie.

 

“Jennie?” Hoseok asked.

 

“Sure, let’s go with that.”

 

Well, Hoseok isn’t wrong.

 

“So is she into you?” Hoseok said.

 

“Yeah, but she doesn’t want to have a relationship like that.” Yoongi answered.

 

“Because of the dating ban?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Well that does seem reasonable.”

 

“But that didn’t stop Seokjin from dating Jisoo and Jungkook from…” Yoongi started to rant.

 

Wait, does BTS know about Jungkook and Rosé? I forget. I need to check the other chapters.

 

Alright, they do know.

 

“…dating and sleeping with Rosé. And Taehyung pursuing Lisa!” Yoongi continued.

 

“Oh, right, I forgot him and Lisa are a thing…” Hoseok said quietly.

 

Wait, usually this is when we start seeing what the other groups are doing… is this chapter going to be formatted differently?

 

“That’s exactly why I thought Jennie would be open to dating.” Yoongi replied.

 

“Well, maybe she just feels like she has to stick to the dating ban. It’s in their contract.” Hoseok told him.

 

Yoongi sighed, “I guess. It’s annoying because I know she has feelings for me.”

 

It seems like Yoongi and Hoseok are in some pretty tough situations right now. Are they the only ones with relationship drama?... I think so. Well, Seokjin does too actually.

 

 

“Where the hell are they?” Jennie asked, annoyed.

 

Lisa and Jennie were currently sitting outside of their gate for the flight, but the boys have yet to show up.

 

Oh wait, Hayi is coming! Where is she?

 

Ah, there she is! Hayi ran up to Jennie and Lisa, somewhat out of breath.

 

“I looked around the whole airport and I couldn’t find them. I guess they’re just late.” Hayi told them.

 

“Did you call Jimin?” Lisa asked.

 

She nodded, “He didn’t answer though, which is kind of freaking me out.”

 

“Do you think something happened to them?”

 

“Probably not. They’re most likely running late but they don’t want to face us.” Jennie replied.

 

“Our flight leaves in twenty minutes… this is ridiculous.” Hayi mumbled.

 

“WE’RE COMING!” Someone suddenly yelled from afar.

 

Here we go.

 

The three girls looked behind them, and immediately saw the boys running frantically towards them.

 

“!” Namjoon yelled, tumbling onto the ground. Namjoon, no! Someone save him!

 

No one is helping him up! How rude!

 

“Hyung, hurry up!” Taehyung said to Namjoon, still not helping him.

 

“Wow you guys are ridiculous.” Jennie snickered.

 

“Sorry we’re so late; our van was being followed by paparazzi so we had to take an alternate route.” Jimin said.

 

“And that’s why you didn’t answer my call?” Hayi asked sassily.

 

Jimin took out his phone, trying to see if Hayi actually called him, “…You didn’t call me.”

 

“I didn’t?”

 

“There’s no missed call notification. I would have answered if you called me!” Jimin said.

 

Ooh, Hayi! You called the wrong number! Jimin would never ignore your calls! He’s a good boyfriend! Wow I love them as a couple. But I think you already know that.

 

Taehyung casually put his arm around Lisa, “How are you on this fine day?”

 

Lisa giggled, “I’m great, now that you’re here! And I’m relieved because I thought you all died for a second.”

 

“I would have called you if I died!”

 

“That’s not possible!” She laughed.

 

“I’d come back from the dead just to call you!”

 

“Ew, stop being so cringey.” Yoongi mumbled. Thank god Yoongi stopped them, it was getting really weird.

 

So right now the only single ones are the rap group. This is going to be fun~! Well, I mean Namjoon is kind of single… it’s weird. Remember he’s hooking up with Jinny from time to time? Yeah, I forgot also.

 

“Does anyone else feel bad that the others aren’t coming?” Namjoon asked.

 

Everyone went silent, thinking about if they’re feeling guilty or not.

 

“Nah.” They all replied in unison.

 

“Jisoo, Seokjin, and Hoseok are too filled with drama right now. It would be hell for all of us.” Taehyung stated.

 

“It isn’t that bad. Jisoo just wants some space… What, are Seokjin and Hoseok feuding or something?” Jennie said.

 

“No, they’re not. But both Seokjin and Hoseok are still into Jisoo. Both of them have different approaches of trying to be with her.” Yoongi replied.

 

“Isn’t Seokjin going to go see Jisoo tonight?” Jimin asked.

 

“No way.” Lisa said.

 

“Yeah, he is.” Yoongi answered.

 

“Do you think he’s just paranoid because Hoseok and Jisoo had their kiss scene a few days ago?” Namjoon wondered.

 

“That would make sense. Jisoo’s take on the kiss was very, uh, interesting.” Jennie told them.

 

“How so?” Hayi asked, interested.

 

“She said the kiss was a lot different from Seokjin… that’s all she said.” Lisa responded.

 

“That’s it?” Jimin said.

 

“That’s it.”

 

“Alright, can we not talk about our friends’ drama for this whole trip? I want a stress-free vacation!” Taehyung pouted.

 

“I’m alright with that.” Yoongi replied.

 

So, they all agreed not to talk about the drama that’s happening to their friends. It’s actually a pretty good plan if you ask me!

 

The seven pals boarded the plane, ready to go on an adventure in Jeju. They’r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter