:18: "Much better."

Lights, Camera, Romance!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“They were arguing over you?” Lisa asked, confused.

 

Ah, here we are with another BLACKPINK gossip session. Apparently Jisoo just told the girls that she overheard Hoseok and Seokjin’s conversation.

 

“I wouldn’t say it was arguing… I mean, their voices got louder, but the only thing that was argued was the promise they made.” Jisoo replied, feeling down.

 

“What was their promise?” Jennie responded.

 

Jisoo shrugged, “From what I heard, I’m guessing it was about not dating me?”

 

“So Seokjin broke it.” Rosé said.

 

“I guess so. He said it was because he didn’t want to miss an opportunity to be with me since he’s interested.”

 

“Your face makes it seem like there’s more than that.” Jennie stated.

 

Jisoo sighed, thinking about the guys’ conversation.

 

“But if I didn’t break it, you would have swooped in, and I couldn’t let that happen! I like Jisoo, and I couldn’t let the promise we made some random night get in the way of that… I would have missed an amazing opportunity. You know that if I didn’t break it now, you would have soon.” Jisoo said Seokjin’s exact words.

 

“That’s lowkey selfish…” Rosé muttered.

 

“I thought it was too at first, but,” Jisoo began to say, seeming a bit off, “Then he said that he would have felt ty if he didn’t at least try to pursue me. So I don’t think it’s that bad.”

 

“Wait, since Seokjin thought that Hoseok would have broken the promise if he didn’t… Does that mean Hoseok is into you also?” Lisa asked.

 

“He said ‘maybe I am, but that does not matter anymore’.” Jisoo replied.

 

“Because you and Seokjin are dating.” Jennie added.

 

“Yes.”

 

“That’s really kind…wow.” Rosé said, surprised.

 

“I know.” Jisoo replied quietly.

 

Jennie noticed how Jisoo was starting to tear up, not knowing why she’s suddenly so sad. Is it because of Seokjin said, or is it because what Hoseok told him? Is it because there’s now a rift between two best friends?

 

“Aww Chi-Choo don’t cry!” Lisa hugged her friend tightly.

 

“Ahhh I-I don’t know why, I just keep doing it when I think about,” Jisoo started to say, then became silent.

 

“Think about what?” Rosé asked.

 

“Uh, just how I caused this.” Jisoo said, lowkey lying.

 

“Hey, you’re not the cause of this! It’s the two of them! They made a promise not to fall for you and OOPS they did! You were just yourself.” Lisa replied.

 

“Yeah, it’s not your fault that this happened.” Jennie added.

 

Jisoo sighed, “But,”

 

“No buts! You didn’t cause this! Anyways, if the guys really are best friends, then everything will be back to normal during your next meeting.” Rosé cut her off.

 

“I hope so. Maybe this is a good thing.” Jisoo muttered.

 

Yes, maybe it is!

 

 

Or maybe it isn’t.

 

It was time for the last meeting, and Jisoo was waiting patiently for her group in the dance studio.

 

So far they’re ten minutes late, and she’s getting kind of nervous. She’s usually the late one!

 

What she needs to make sure is that she doesn’t make it seem like she heard the guys’ conversation… that would be so bad.

 

Hoseok basically admitted that he has feelings for Jisoo, and Seokjin said that he pursued Jisoo so suddenly was because he thought Hoseok would swoop in before he did…and that he was feeling right about it, don’t forget that!

 

Whenever she thinks about that conversation, she can’t help but frown. She knows exactly why, but she doesn’t want to admit it…even to herself.

 

Ugh, please just tell us, Jisoo!

 

Maybe some hints will be dropped…please.

 

The door suddenly opened, revealing Hoseok and Seokjin. To her surprise, they were talking happily, neither of them seeming too annoyed with each other.

 

“Well you two are in a good mood!” Jisoo smiled.

 

“It’s because I don’t have to teach Seokjin the dance anymore!” Hoseok joked.

 

Of all people, Jisoo expected Hoseok to be in a scummy mood. He found out that she and Seokjin are basically dating even when Hoseok has feelings for Jisoo as well… it doesn’t sound fun. But for some reason he’s his usual happy self.

 

You know, all of it makes sense to Jisoo now. Why she and Hoseok would have those random intimate moments that would end in Hoseok cutting it short… he was trying to keep the promise. Meanwhile, Seokjin just went for it.

 

It’s all very weird to her.

 

“I’m surprised I learned it so quickly.” Seokjin chuckled.

 

“I am too! You said you take really long to learn dances.” Jisoo replied.

 

Seokjin walked up to Jisoo, grabbing her hand, “It’s because I had some motivation.”

 

Jisoo smiled wearily, glancing at Hoseok.

 

Ah, there it is. Hoseok’s frowning since Seokjin is turned away from him. She’s not surprised that he’s putting on a fake smile for Seokjin.

 

“I don’t think it matters now. You two are dating, and I’m happy for you. Don’t let my feelings ruin the relationship you have.”

 

WOW that line makes her feel ty. He has to put up with her and Seokjin being all lovey-dovey while he has feelings for her.

 

She really shouldn’t do this.

 

…Wait, what?

 

She shouldn’t do what?

 

Jisoo paused for a moment, Seokjin noticing her strange expression. “Are you alright?” He asked, confused.

 

“Ah, y-yeah, sorry. How about we start working?” Jisoo replied.

 

The three took out their scripts, ready to start reading. They sat on the ground, Seokjin scooting a little closer to Jisoo. Hoseok saw this, but ignored it, knowing that he has to accept this now.

 

God, this really . Yeah he and Seokjin are on good terms now, but just seeing them together makes his heart hurt. It isn’t fun watching the girl you have feelings for be close with another guy…especially when that guy is your best friend.

 

But he’s happy for Seokjin. He and Jisoo are cute together…and they seem to be really interested in one another. Hoseok can’t let his feelings ruin their relationship.

 

He has to accept things how they are.

 

Wow, I’m getting sad just writing this… Poor Hoseok!

 

Seokjin tried his best to not be too lovey with Jisoo, but now that Hoseok knows, Seokjin now has another place to be closer with her! He doesn’t really mind that Hoseok still has feelings for Jisoo, because he said that it doesn’t matter now. What Hoseok did is really kind… Seokjin really owes him one.

 

“Jae-sang told me that our individual parts will be filmed separately.” Jisoo randomly stated.

 

“What do you mean?” Seokjin asked.

 

“Like when I have a part with just you, Hoseok can’t be anywhere in the building and vice versa. It gives all of us a sense of surprise when we’re watching it for the special.” Jisoo replied.

 

“That’s really interesting! That’s probably why I have certain pages and Seokjin doesn’t.” Hoseok commented.

 

“Exactly! I’m excited to start filming.”

 

Alright, everything seems pretty good now, so that’s nice!

 

“So we have to stay home when it’s not our part? We can’t watch?” Seokjin asked.

 

“Yeah, you have to stay home.” Jisoo replied.

 

“Really?”

 

“Yeah!”

 

Hoseok noticed how Seokjin was acting kind of off, not knowing why he’s getting jealous over this.

 

…Alright, maybe knowing that Hoseok has feelings for Jisoo changes things. Seokjin’s getting paranoid again. He knows that something probably won’t happen, but what if Hoseok and Jisoo have to do something romantic? What if that makes Jisoo fall for Hoseok?!

 

“It’s not a big deal; we don’t have many pair scenes anyways.” Hoseok stated.

 

“O-Oh yeah, I know, I’m just surprised that, uh, the staff thought about every single detail to make our reactions as genuine as possible.” Seokjin lied.

 

“I think it’ll be fun! Especially since we have no idea what the others are doing for their skits.” Jisoo added.

 

“Yeah, all we know is the gossip parts of it, and that doesn’t even have anything to do with the script!” Hoseok said.

 

“Like how Taehyung is into Lisa.” Seokjin responded.

 

“And how Jimin and Hayi are dating!” Jisoo exclaimed.

 

Hoseok didn’t say anything else, because the only other thing he knows is what happened between Jennie and Yoongi. That secret shall not be shared.

 

Jisoo shifted in her seat, still lowkey dying inside. God, not telling Hoseok and Seokjin that she heard their conversation is eating her up inside. Not only that, but she had a pretty upsetting thought a few minutes ago.

 

Alright, this is what she’ll do. If she’s still feeling terrible about Hoseok for the next two days, she’ll have to do it. It’s the only thing that seems right. Sure she loves dating Seokjin, but knowing that Hoseok is into her and he has to put up with their PDA makes her feel terrible.

 

Wait… is she thinking about actually-

 

Oh no, this isn’t good. I didn’t know her guilt would go that far! Jisoo, no!!!!

 

 

“Ah, I can’t believe it’s already the final meeting!” Taehyung said.

 

“I know; this went by really fast… it’s sad.” Lisa frowned.

 

“Hey, don’t get too upset about it, we’ll still be filming together!” Jimin replied.

 

Jimin has been in quite a good mood lately. Ever since Hayi and Jimin got the thumbs-up from YG, they’ve been going out together and showing a lot of PDA around the YG building. But they still have to be secretive when going outside of their work buildings, because they don’t want the paparazzi to find out about them just yet.

 

Also, Jimin and Hayi now have more one on one time, so they get to have more intimate moments without worrying about getting walked in on.

 

So basically, Jimin is on cloud 9.

 

“What should we do today? I mean, we’ve already gone over a good amount of the script, right?” Lisa asked.

 

Taehyung nodded, “Yeah, we basically went through the whole thing. Maybe we could just talk about how fun this was.”

 

“How about we go around in a circle and say what our favorite moment was.” Jimin suggested.

 

“That sounds fun!” Lisa responded.

 

“I’ll go first,” Jimin started to say, thinking about the past three months, “My favorite moment… was probably when Taehyung spilled his energy drink on the YG dance floor.”

 

“Yah, that’s mean! It was an accident!” Taehyung retorted.

 

“Aw, I didn’t witness that.” Lisa frowned.

 

“That’s because you were changing and,”

 

Ooh, let’s not talk about that again? Remember when Taehyung walked in on Lisa changing? Oops.

 

“And you walked in on me.” Lisa finished his sentence.

 

“…Yeah.” Taehyung said, ashamed.

 

“That was my favorite moment… but a moment when we were all together that I liked was… When Taehyung kept messing up the dance, even though we’ve been through it a bunch of times.” Jimin continued.

 

“Yah, why are all of your favorite moments when I did something wrong?” Taehyung asked, annoyed.

 

“Because they were hilarious.”

 

“My favorite moment was when… Oh! When we all had that sleepover in here! That was fun!” Lisa smiled.

 

It was also fun because she saw Taehyung shirtless. But she isn’t going to admit that.

 

“That was pretty fun. We brought, like, seven sleeping bags.” Taehyung chuckled.

 

“Taehyung, what was your favorite moment?” Jimin asked.

 

“Mine?” Taehyung responded, and then started thinking.

 

Taehyung took a deep breath, and started to lean in. Lisa closed her eyes, lowkey freaking out. There’s no going back now!

 

Slowly their lips touched, Taehyung still feeling off about the whole ordeal. But that changed quickly when Taehyung brought Lisa in closer, their lips moving slowly together. The kiss was like two teenagers in a new relationship, hoping that they don’t mess up their intimate moment. It lasted until they needed to catch their breath, both of staring at each other with surprise.

 

“Taehyung?” Jimin asked.

 

So the game began, and Taehyung helped her aim it, sure he was lowkey more focused on proud he was that he’s back-hugging Lisa, but he tried his best to help her win.

 

The balloon popped, and Lisa squealed with excitement.

 

“We won! We got the bear!” She exclaimed, hopping up and down.

 

Taehyung smiled at Lisa’s excitement, clapping for her, until Lisa hugged him tightly.

 

“Earth to Taehyung!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter