:21: "You got me."

Lights, Camera, Romance!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Ugh, this is the day I was dreading the most.” Jennie mumbled.

 

“Hey, at least it’s only one day! I have two days of romantic .” Jisoo replied.

 

Ah, I guess BLACKPINK is talking about the romantic storylines being filmed later today. Jennie and Jisoo are the ones who have to worry about it. Sure Rosé has a romantic storyline, but she’s dating him… kind of.

 

Meanwhile Lisa… OH RIGHT something very nice happened to Lisa recently!

 

You know, Taehyung messing up his line and admitting that he has feelings for Lisa?

 

She has been HYPED since then! And because Lisa made it clear that she shares these feelings, the two are in quite the good moods lately!

 

Have they been able to talk since the filming day? No. Does she want to? YES. Will she be able to? SHE HOPES SO!

 

Anyways, both Jennie and Jisoo are slowly dying inside because they know they have a kiss scene. For Jisoo, she has to kiss Seokjin even though they recently broke up. And for Jennie, she does NOT want to kiss Yoongi because she thinks that everything is going to go downhill from there.

 

The best thing to do is think about how they have dating bans, but look where that got Rosé and Lisa. Rosé is banging Jungkook (not recently though), and Lisa wants to date Taehyung. I think Lisa hasn’t even thought about the dating ban if I’m being honest.

 

Is Jennie the only one that’s been thinking of the dating ban? I feel like she’s the only one. Good for you, Jennie. Keep up the good work!

 

 

“Whoa, no way!” Jimin exclaimed, surprised.

 

“She does?” Jungkook asked.

 

Taehyung nodded, “Yes, she does.”

 

I guess Taehyung just told his pals about Lisa.

 

“So even though you ed up, Lisa was still fine?” Namjoon replied.

 

“Yeah, she was! She likes me back!” Taehyung smiled.

 

“Wow, what a momentous occasion. We should celebrate!” Hoseok said.

 

“It’s not that big of a deal. I think we all saw this coming.” Yoongi responded.

 

The seven boys were silent. EVERYONE saw this coming. It was so obvious!

 

“Do you think I should ask her out?” Taehyung asked.

 

Seokjin shrugged, “If you want to.”

 

“She has a dating ban.” Yoongi stated.

 

“Yah, you always have to remind us about that.” Taehyung mumbled.

 

“Because all of you forget it. I’m the only one that hasn’t done .” Yoongi said.

 

LIAR. Jungkook and Hoseok knew he was lying, but the rest didn’t.

 

“What do you mean you’re the only one? What about Hoseok and Kookie?” Jimin asked.

 

“I haven’t done anything.” Hoseok stated.

 

Ummmmm Jungkook?

 

Everyone was currently staring at Jungkook, waiting for him to say he hasn’t done anything either. But his silence indicated that he actually pursue Rosé, which is the truth.

 

“Whoa.” Taehyung muttered.

 

“Yah, don’t start teasing me now.” Jungkook said.

 

“WOW! JK!” Namjoon cheered.

 

“You and Rosé kissed?” Jimin asked.

 

“Y-Yes and,- yes.” Jungkook replied, stopping himself from saying more.

 

I guess the truth is finally about to come out, eh?

 

“I heard an ‘and’!” Hoseok said, getting excited.

 

Wait, doesn’t Hoseok know? Oh wait, no, he only knows about Yoongi.

 

“What is it, Jungkook?” Seokjin asked, interested in the gossip.

 

“Uh,” Jungkook glanced at Yoongi, who was waiting for him to continue what he was going to say.

 

“You two are going out?” Taehyung said, guessing.

 

“We may have, um,” Jungkook tried to say, his voice quiet.

 

Jimin chuckled, “What, did you two sleep together or something?”

 

This was obviously meant to be a joke, but Jungkook’s eyes widened in response.

 

“HOLY .” Hoseok gasped.

 

“You two slept together?!” Namjoon asked, freaking out.

 

“Maybe.” Jungkook replied.

 

“Woooowwww our Jungkook is grown up!” Taehyung joked.

 

“Yah, I’ve slept with someone before her. You know that.” He mumbled.

 

“So you did! WOW!” Jimin exclaimed.

 

“When was this?” Hoseok said.

 

“The second week of our meetings. The night everyone slept somewhere else.” Jungkook told them.

 

“Our dorm is tainted!” Taehyung said sarcastically.

 

And this is exactly why Jungkook didn’t want to tell any of them. So that’s why he’s not telling them that he slept with Rosé twice.

 

 

Today Hoseok is going to skip out on filming, because Jisoo and Seokjin are only filming their scenes. Hoseok knows that there’s going to be a kiss scene, because it’s supposed to be a love triangle. Honestly he doesn’t care, but for some reason he still feels a twinge of jealousy.

 

ANYWAYS, let’s get to where filming is taking place, shall we?

 

Seokjin was the first one to arrive, and he was only a little early. Usually Jisoo is the first to get there, but she probably woke up late… she definitely did.

 

He’s alright with the kiss scene, but he does feel somewhat bad about it. In a way he feels like he’s forcing his feelings back onto her, but it’s required in the script to kiss. You never know, Jisoo may realize that she really is into him because of this!

 

This may start a new relationship for the two WOOOWWW!

 

Am I being really overdramatic right now? Yes. Is it because I am writing this chapter in one day? Maybe???

 

“Hey, oppa!” Jisoo smiled, waving to her ex-boytoy now friend.

 

“Hey Gomi.” Seokjin replied. Honestly their relationship hasn’t changed, except that they don’t kiss or go out on dates anymore. They’re still as comfortable with each other as they were before.

 

“Sorry if I’m late. I overslept. The girls and I had a late-night gossip session last night. It got pretty wild.” Jisoo said.

 

Seokjin chuckled, “Its fine, you’re not late. Jae-sang is still sitting over there complaining about his life.”

 

Poor Jae-sang. Did you know that PSY’s first name is Jae-sang? Pretty neat, am I right?

 

“How many scenes are we filming today?” Jisoo asked.

 

“I think six.”

 

“Ugh, that’s a lot.”

 

“Two of them are only a minute long.” Seokjin replied.

 

“Stillll that’s so long! I’m so tired.”

 

“Gossip can tire someone out.” He joked.

 

“Yes, it’s so exhausting!” Jisoo laughed.

 

Aw, look at them. So cute.

 

Seokjin loves Jisoo’s laugh, because sometimes she tries to hide it. It’s kind of a cackle, and because of that she tries to keep it quieter. But when she goes all out, it’s hilarious to watch.

 

“Alright, we’re ready to start the first scene.” Jae-sang said.

 

“Which one is that?” Jisoo asked, hoping that they don’t have to start off with the kiss scene.

 

She just feels like this is going to ruin her mind again. Jisoo wants to take a step back and figure everything out, but that is not the case. Because of this ~amazing~ skit, she will have to put up with kissing both Hoseok and Seokjin. She’s more nervous about kissing Hoseok, because they’ve had a few moments where a kiss almost happens.

 

She can tell that Hoseok is taking a step back, which she appreciates, but she’s kind of saddened by it.

 

Well she shouldn’t be thinking about Hoseok right now. She has to do scenes with Seokjin right now.

 

WOW she needs a vacation.

 

Rosé actually told Jisoo that she and Jungkook are going somewhere after filming, and they want Jisoo to join them so she can clear her mind.

 

It’s a pretty good opportunity. The place where they’re going is beautiful and somewhat secluded, so Jisoo can spend her time doing activities by herself.

 

Anyways, if she did want to hang out with Jungkook and Rosé, her time would be limited since they’d probably be banging.

 

“Alright, can everyone get into places? I’d like to begin.” Jae-sang said, looking bored.

 

So, Jisoo and Seokjin walked on set in their school uniforms, both of them somewhat nervous about the upcoming scene.

 

Yes, it is the kiss scene. Jae-sang thinks it’ll be a good idea to get it over with… okay Jae-sang.

 

Or maybe it’s just because I wanna see this kiss??? I know you want to see it too!

 

“Action!” Jae-sang said, and the scene began.

 

Jisoo was currently sitting on a desk while Seokjin walked through the “door”.

 

“What are you doing here?” Jisoo asked.

 

Seokjin shrugged, “Someone told me you were here.”

 

“Did you need to talk to me or something? I thought you had plans.”

 

“The plans fell last minute.”

 

“But you were just going to hang out with Hoseok, right?” She replied.

 

“Yeah, I ditched him.” Seokjin told her.

 

“And why would you ditch your friend to come see me? I’m just studying.”

 

“Clearly you’re not.”

 

“You got me.” Jisoo said sarcastically.

 

Seokjin sat next to Jisoo, “So what are you really doing in here?”

 

Jisoo pointed to the chalkboard across the room, “That.”

 

On the board there were a bunch of equations and such, making Seokjin act surprised.

 

“Oh,” he responded quietly.

 

“Our teacher gave us a problem and the answer key was wrong. I’m proving that I’m right.” Jisoo told him.

 

“You’re good at math?”

 

“Yes, I know what a surprise.”

 

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Seokjin asked, confused.

 

“People don’t expect me to be able to do that. I guess the school thinks I’m just a stupid popular girl.”

 

“Well have you shown them what you can do?”

 

“…No.”

 

“Why not?”

 

Jisoo shrugged, “I don’t know… maybe they’ll just think I’m a nerd.”

 

“Jisoo, I’m in the Shakespeare club and I’m one of the most popular guys in school.” Seokjin said.

 

“I get it, you’re hot .” She joked.

 

Seokjin chuckled, then quickly became serious, “But in all seriousness, people won’t think of you any different. Because you’re still kind, generous, and beautiful. That’s what made people like you so much.”

 

Jisoo stared at Seokjin, her heart starting to beat fast. Ugh, he’s so smooth.

 

“You’re just saying that because you’re stuck with me in a group for the next few weeks.” Jisoo said jokingly.

 

“No, I’m saying that because it’s true.” Seokjin said smoothly, getting closer to Jisoo.

 

Oh god, this is exactly why Jisoo was dreading this! She’s getting all hot and bothered again!

 

“Really?” She asked quietly.

 

“Really.” Seokjin whispered, starting to lean in.

 

Jisoo slowly closed her eyes, her cheeks warming up from anticipating the kiss.

 

Their lips softly touched, and it didn’t last that long. Jisoo felt the rush of feelings she felt before, feeling like a teenager yet again.

 

At least they didn’t pull and Jungkook and Rosé.

 

When the two parted, the scene ended, the staff clapping since it was such a good take.

 

Meanwhile, Jisoo felt a twinge in her heart for an unknown reason; like something was telling her that she shouldn’t have enjoyed the kiss.

 

 

“Ooh, you must be really excited right now.” Jimin grinned, teasing Taehyung.

 

“Yah, stop it.” Taehyung replied.

 

“But you look so hyped.”

 

“Well obviously I am.”

 

Yes, Taehyung wants to ask Lisa out today. And it WILL happen because Taehyung is on a mission.

 

He’s determined to go on a date with her, especially because he knows that Lisa has feelings for him too.

 

Who would’ve thought that Lisa was actually into a guy like Taehyung? Amazing.

 

For the dance group, this is actually their last day of filming. Because of the schedule, the dance group finishes up today, while another group isn’t even filming until next time. Some groups take longer than others because their lowkey garbage acting, so that’s why it turned out like that.

 

But it’s good because it gives the dance group time to pack for their Jeju trip! How exciting!

 

Both YG and BigHit gave the pals permission to go, and they’re keeping it under-wraps.

 

They’re not even going to tell the other members, because they’re gonna want to go with them.

 

Oh wait, isn’t the rap group coming too? I completely forgot about that!

 

They told them not to tell the other members, and as of now they’ve still kept their word.

 

“Where is Lisa?” Jae-sang asked, getting annoyed.

 

“I think she’s on her way.” Jimin replied.

 

“Can you find out? She’s ten minutes late.”

 

“We will.” Taehyung said.

 

Yeah, where is Lisa? She isn’t ditching, right?

 

Why would she ditch filming the time right after Taehyung admitted his feelings…?

 

That doesn’t sound too good.

 

Taehyung decided to call her, getting worried. But to his dismay, Lisa did not pick up the phone.

 

“Weird. She always answers my calls.” Taehyung muttered.

 

“I mean, I guess I could try.” Jimin said.

 

So, Jimin called her as well.

 

And she picked up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter