:29: "Don't jinx it."

Lights, Camera, Romance!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Wowee, the big day is in two days, eh?” Taehyung said, watching television.

 

BTS were currently hanging out in their dorm, and they all decided to watch television. And to their surprise, the commercial for the skit was playing!

 

A special like no other idols have done before! One filled with laughter, drama, and most importantly: romance! See the BTS and BLACKPINK members as high school students needing to team up for a important project. Opposites attract, and many steamy moments ensue!

 

Yoongi groaned, “Did they really have to say steamy?”

 

“It gets the people going.” Jimin shrugged.

 

“Does it though?” Seokjin asked.

 

Watch the special right here on MBC on the last day of July!

 

Hoseok looked at Seokjin, who was texting someone on his phone. Could he be texting Jisoo right now? Does Seokjin know what happened? Did Seokjin ever speak with Jisoo like she wanted?

 

Jisoo and Hoseok have been texting, but it still seems like she’s not completely interested. This was expected, but she was basically leaving him hanging after that kiss. It definitely could have gone farther!

 

But whatever, he isn’t completely complaining; at least he got a kiss with Jisoo that wasn’t scripted.

 

Seokjin on the other hand has been lowkey freaking out about the way that Jisoo has been asking. She’s treating Hoseok the same, but obviously Seokjin doesn’t know that. He doesn’t even know that Jisoo wanted to speak with him!

 

He’s been trying to find a time where the two could see one another, but Jisoo’s been so busy with promoting. The next time he’ll see her is the day of the special, which because they’ll probably have limited time to talk.

 

Hoseok has also been trying to find time to spend with Jisoo, but as stated before, the only time they’ll get to see one another is the day of the special. He also knows that Jisoo still needs to talk with Seokjin for some odd reason, so that’s not a good sign either.

 

BTS was still watching television, one of the members sometimes bringing up a random topic of conversation; but everyone was pretty tired despite it being daytime, so each conversation ended quickly.

 

“Hey look, it’s the girls!” Taehyung exclaimed, pointing to the television.

 

BLACKPINK was currently performing their new song on Inkigayo, all of them looking beautiful and sounding perfect. Jungkook has seen every single one of their performances so far. Taehyung has been trying, but he’s too busy freaking out about other things. As for Yoongi… this is his first time watching BLACKPINK perform their new song.

 

Alright, don’t go saying he’s a ty boyfriend now; he just hasn’t, uh, had the time. He’s been too busy… um… working on the album? Yeah! Even thought Jungkook watched their performances during the downtime in the studio, Yoongi was busy doing something else! Yeah, let’s go with that. No one has to know Yoongi hasn’t seen any of them.

 

“You know, the special is going to be really good promoting for the girls.” Namjoon stated.

 

“Yeah, I mean, they’ve been going to a lot of variety shows, but they’re not just guests in this.” Jimin added.

 

“It’s going to look like a real drama.” Seokjin said.

 

“It’s wild how we became friends with the girls because of this.” Taehyung responded.

 

That’s true. If it weren’t for the special, they wouldn’t have been friends with BLACKPINK and, most importantly, they wouldn’t have formed romantic relationships.

 

“Yeah, Jungkook wouldn’t have gotten laid if this didn’t happen!” Hoseok teased.

 

“Yah, why do you always have to bring that up! Also, I’ve gotten laid before!” Jungkook retorted.

 

“I surprisingly wouldn’t have met Hayi.” Jimin said.

 

“We wouldn’t have gone on that trip to Jeju, either.” Yoongi added.

 

“We wouldn’t have gotten invited either way!” Hoseok frowned.

 

“Still salty that you ditched us.” Seokjin stated.

 

“I thought we moved past that.” Namjoon said.

 

“It still leaves a whole in my heart till this day.” Hoseok replied overdramatically.

 

After about an hour or so, the BTS members decided to go off and do their own thing. Namjoon went straight to the studio like the good leader that he is, Jimin went to go see Hayi, and the rest of the guys were just hanging out around the dorm.

 

~J: Do you wanna hear some juicy gossip?~

 

Yoongi stared at the text from Jennie, not expecting her to suddenly want to have a gossip session. Well, he should expect this by now, because Jennie loves hearing other people’s secrets.

 

Going into another room, Yoongi called Jennie, actually wanting to hear what she has to say.

 

“First of all you never told me about how your conversation with Taehyung went.” Jennie said once she picked up the phone.

 

“Wow, was this all just a ploy for me to share the details of my private conversation?” Yoongi asked sarcastically.

 

“Of course not, I always come bearing information. But I’d like to hear your story first.”

 

“Can we do this in person?”

 

“Whoa, is the story that important that I need to see your facial expressions?” Jennie replied.

 

“No, I just want to see you. Since you’re calling me, I’m guessing you have some free time.” Yoongi told her.

 

“Ah, you’re smart,” Jennie said, “But I can’t leave the house because Rosé wanted me to go out to lunch, and I said that I was busy. So if I leave, she’ll get suspicious.”

 

“That sounds like a reason you just made up.”

 

She sighed, “I know it does, but,”

 

“How about you bring Rosé then?”

 

“…So she’ll third wheel?”

 

“No, I’ll bring Jungkook too. We can say it’s a double date, but you can share your gossip.” Yoongi suggested.

 

“Hmmm… Is Jungkook trustworthy with secrets?”

 

“Surprisingly yes.”

 

“Fine.”

 

“I know you don’t like double dates.”

 

“I’m glad you know.”

 

“That’s why the one with Taehyung and Lisa never worked out, right?” Yoongi asked.

 

“Exactly.”

 

“I’ll see you in a half an hour.”

 

“Alright.”

 

Yoongi hung up the phone, then texted Jungkook from the other room to get ready for a random double date.

 

Obviously Jungkook was confused because Rosé said she was busy with promoting, but he isn’t complaining.

 

~JK: So we’re going on a double date?~

 

~R: Apparently.~

 

~JK: How long did you know about this?~

 

~R: About two minutes. Jennie just walked up to me and said “Get ready we’re gonna go on a double date”~

 

~JK: This is all happening really fast~

 

~R: I know. How about we ditch them halfway through?~

 

~JK: I like the way you think.~

 

I feel like everyone ditches each other in this story. But whatever, it seems like no one cares.

 

 

“I just don’t get it.” Seokjin stated, his face buried in his hands.

 

As per usual, Seokjin was currently asking for advice from his gal pal about Jisoo. Since he basically only has one friend that’s a woman, she’s stuck with all of the relationship ranting.

 

Currently Seokjin and his friend are at a small café discussing his problems.

 

“Isn’t she busy with promoting?” She replied, taking a sip of her coffee.

 

Seokjin sighed, “Yeah, she is. But you’re promoting daily as well and look where you are.”

 

“WOW, okay, rude. But I get what you mean.”

 

“I feel like she’s being too distant. She could try to make time with me.”

 

“It’s a girl thing.”

 

“That’s your answer for everything.” Seokjin rolled his eyes.

 

“Well that’s because it’s true,” She said, “women become distant when they’re trying to figure things out. This way it avoids the problem of leading people on, but the consequence is that the people you’re confused about feel ignored.”

 

FYI, Seokjin still doesn’t know that Jisoo wanted to speak with him. He also doesn’t know that Jisoo had a romantic moment with Hoseok. It’s probably best that he doesn’t know.

 

“But I thought she finally made up her mind. I said I want to see her more, and she said she’d like that. Then we kissed… I don’t get it.” Seokjin mumbled.

 

“Question: did you even give her a chance to explain how she felt?” She asked him.

 

Seokjin fell silent, thinking about it. He thought about the past few interactions he had with Jisoo, and frowned once he realized that,

 

“Holy … I never let her speak.” He stated.

 

“Whoop, there it is.”

 

Seokjin sat there, feeling like a horrible guy. He never let her tell him about how she’s feeling! What if she felt uncomfortable throughout this whole thing? He wouldn’t know because he just kept talking about himself! He’s so selfish!

 

"Well that explains a lot. She probably has been trying to talk, but I just start talking about my feelings and things that have to do about me." Seokjin said.

 

His friend gave him a strange look, “Are you blaming all of this on yourself?”

 

“I mean, it’s not her fault that this is happening.”

 

“Seokjin, you’re not entirely at fault that you’re in this situation either. It’s an equal amount. You’re at fault for talking nonstop, and Jisoo’s at fault for not even trying to talk at all.” She explained.

 

“But she didn’t talk because,” Seokjin tried to say.

 

She grabbed Seokjin’s hand, causing him to stop talking, “It’s not all your fault, Seokjin.”

 

Seokjin was silent, staring at her, his eyes going down to their interlocked hands. He suddenly pulled his hand away, getting up, “I-I should go talk to her. Something just doesn’t feel right.”

 

“…Seokjin.”

 

“What?”

 

She pointed to the television, “She’s MCing right now.”

 

Seokjin saw how Jisoo was currently doing her MC job on Inkigayo, cursing to himself. He sat back down, ashamed.

 

“Well that was embarrassing.” He mumbled.

 

“It happens to the best of us.”

 

“Thanks again though for the advice. I really appreciate you taking time out just to hear my tragic tale.” Seokjin said.

 

She chuckled, “It’s fine. To be honest, I kind of enjoy hearing the drama.”

 

“My drama?”

 

“All the drama.”

 

“That’s kind of evil, don’t you think?” Seokjin joked.

 

“Just a little.”

 

The two continued to talk, until she received a call.

 

“So apparently I have an interview soon,” She stated, gathering her things, “I’ll see you on the flipside.”

 

“Alright then.”

 

Starting to leave, she turned her head, smirking, “Bye Seokjin.”

 

He smiled softly, “Bye Moonbyul.”

 

Seokjin really should go talk to Jisoo though… too bad she’s busy with promoting and trying to figure things out. There’s only one chapter after this and it’s still not decided! How dare she do this!

 

 

“Alright, what is this amazing gossip you wanted to tell me?” Yoongi asked.

 

“Wow, I don’t even get a hello? You just sit down and ask me for the secrets that I have?” Jennie replied dramatically.

 

“You were going to share Jisoo’s secret?” Rosé asked her.

 

“This was just a gossip session? Not a double date?” Jungkook added.

 

Wow, this is already getting out of hand. Clearly Jungkook and Rosé did not know Jennie and Yoongi’s intentions; meanwhile a gossip secret about Jisoo is going to be revealed.

 

“So instead of want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter